Java with MS Access 2000 Database

Hi All

I am trying to connect with MS Access database but faild. Please let me know
what are the alternatives, so that I can connect to an Access Database.

Thanks in Advance

Zee

0
cme (9)

What are you failing with? Make sure you have your data source/DB setup via
control panel. The following pice of code shows how I connect to a ms access
database called myDB.
------------------
// Load the driver class

      // Define the data source for the driver
      String sourceURL = "jdbc:odbc:myDB";

      // Create a connection through the DriverManager
      Connection databaseConnection =
                                DriverManager.getConnection(sourceURL);

--
"Zee" <cme@iamhere.ca> wrote in message
> Hi All
>
> I am trying to connect with MS Access database but faild. Please let me
know
> what are the alternatives, so that I can connect to an Access Database.
>
> Thanks in Advance
>
> Zee

0
bbello (1)