java.io.IOException: DerInputStream.getLength(): lengthTag=109, too big.

can anyone please tell me why am i getting such an error when i specify
my KeyStore path to the FileInputStream..

<josephjelsy@gmail.com> wrote in message
> can anyone please tell me why am i getting such an error when i specify
> my KeyStore path to the FileInputStream..

    I googled for "DerInputStream", and the first hit I saw looks like it
might be relevant to your error.

http://www.codecomments.com/archive253-2004-4-173117.html

    - Oliver

0
owong (6177)

java stored procedure java.io.IOException
Hello, i have a java stored procedure which read, write files. Since a few days i have problem if the file is greater 32K i get a java.io.IOException (write 32k is okay write next block with 16k -> Exception). I use sun solaris with oracle 8.1.7. There is enough space on the filesystem. I hope some one has an idea, Thanks. best regards Thomas ...

java.io.File to java.lang.String
What's the best way to get the contents of a file represented by ajava.io.File object into a String? Benjamin wrote:> What's the best way to get the contents of a file represented by a> java.io.File object into a String?> You don't specify what you consider best so how about simple as best? Now for my curiosity, why would you want to do this?import java.io.*;public class test { public static void main(String[] args) throws Exception { ByteArrayOutputStream baos = new ByteArrayOutputStream(); File f = new File(args[0]); FileInputStream fis = new ...

Java Java
Have my first Open Source Linux Java Project. Working on a second right now. Coming out with a distro called OPEN*WINDOWS. It will be at www.black-and-company.com tab wrote: > Have my first Open Source Linux Java Project. > Working on a second right now. > > Coming out with a distro called OPEN*WINDOWS. > > It will be at www.black-and-company.com > Wasn't that the whole point of Lindows? Oh, right, we didn't care for that either. tab wrote: > Have my first Open Source Linux Java Project. > Working on a second right now. > > Coming out with a ...

Hi, I am new to DB2. I am getting this error while loading the DB2Driver. I don't have any idea about where i might have gone wrong. please help me. Below is the stack trace. Stack Trace: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException at COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Driver.SQLAllocEnv(Native Method) at COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Driver.<init>(DB2Driver.java:245) at COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Driver.<clinit>(DB2Driver.java:130) at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) at java.lang.Class.forName(Cla...

Java in Java
Is it possible to download a Java app (applet etc?) and run it inside a desktop Java app? -- Dirk http://www.transcendence.me.uk/ - Transcendence UK http://www.theconsensus.org/ - A UK political party http://www.onetribe.me.uk/wordpress/?cat=5 - Our podcasts on weird stuff Dirk Bruere at NeoPax wrote: > Is it possible to download a Java app (applet etc?) and run it inside a > desktop Java app? > Quite likely, but you won't necessarily get the same security model, unless you were careful about it. -- Daniel Pitts' Tech Blog: <http://virtualinfinity.net/wordpress/&g...

cast java.io.PushbackReader to java.io.Reader?
Hi all, I have a function in Matlab that makes a database call and returns a java.io.Reader instance. Matlab seems to automatically convert this to a PushbackReader. Is there a way to force it to remain as just a Reader, or cast it to a Reader after the fact? Here's what it looks like: try xmlReader = myDBClient.read(java.lang.String(myXMLDocumentIdentifierString)) ... catch display([lasterr]); end result: xmlReader 1x1 java.io.PushbackReader where DBClient.read() signature is: public Reader read(String xmlDocumentIdentifier) {} The XML document identifier i...

java.io.FileReader and java.io.FileWriter encoding
Hi, I recently changed the hosting for my website (from Linux to Linux) and now I'm experiencing some trouble with java.io.FileReader and java.io.FileWriter: their getEncoding() method returns ASCII (returned ISO8859_1 on the previuos host). I've set -Dfile.encoding=ISO-8859-1 but nothing has changed, except that javax.mail.internet.MimeUtility.getDefaultJavaCharset() effectively returns ISO-8859-1. Does anyone know how the default encoding is selected? I report some system properties: file.encoding.pkg: sun.io user.country: US java.runtime.version: 1.4.2_04-b05 os.version: 2...

java.io.WriteAbortedException: writing aborted; java.io.NotSerializableException:
I have an application that came to a grinding halt yesterday for no apparent reason. After looking into it I discovered that the file system had reached its capacity. My java guru is on holidays and wont be back for a week so I have been left to try and resolve this in his absence. In the tomcat logs directory the file "localhost_log-YYY-MM-DD.txt" is growing to 45MB in size every day. When looking into the file it contains the same error message over and over again: java.io.WriteAbortedException: writing aborted; java.io.NotSerializableException: I have checked the Catalina.lo...

java.io.File.getAbsolutePath() vs. java.io.File.getCanonicalPath()
What is the meaning of the term Canonical Path? The API makes it fairly clear does it not? ...https://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/api/java/io/File.html#getCanonicalPath()On Mar 5, 3:03 pm, "Sathyaish" <sathya...@gmail.com> wrote:> What is the meaning of the term Canonical Path? Thank you.Sorry, I hadn't scrolled down to the complete definition. Also tried out an example. Sorry for being lazy the first time. I wastrying to save some time. No harm in that.On Mar 5, 3:38 pm, "Sathyaish" <sathya...@gmail.com> wrote:> Also tried out an example. Sorry for b...

Big txt file
When I tried to open a big text file in matlab 7.9.0(R2009b) I have this error. How can I solve this problem Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space at sun.font.GlyphList.ensureCapacity(Unknown Source) at sun.font.GlyphList.setFromChars(Unknown Source) at sun.java2d.pipe.GlyphListPipe.drawChars(Unknown Source) at sun.java2d.SunGraphics2D.drawChars(Unknown Source) at org.netbeans.editor.DrawGraphics$GraphicsDG.flush(DrawGraphics.java:633) at org.netbeans.editor.DrawGraphics$GraphicsDG.flush(DrawGraphics.java:522) at org.netbeans.edito...

to use import java.lang.* or import java.lang.Math or none at all?
Hi guys, i knew that by default all java.lang classes will be imported by the compiler during compilation. but, to make it easier for the computer, should i specify which class i really will be using? does this action will boost the performance during compilation and runtime or not a matter at all? the answer to this post will definitely affect my programming style in the future when i'm considering "to import or not to import"... hmm,,, thanks in advance. JPractitioner wrote: > i knew that by default all java.lang classes will be imported by the > compiler during com...

Good day to all, I have installed the j2se/netbeans binary bundle on red hat 9. I can run everything perfectly as root but when I try to compile with any other user I get: Error occurred during intialization of VM java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object When I saw this it seemed like a permissions problem but I checked the permissions and everything seemed fine. All users have execute permissions of javac and java. I have read other threads dealing with the same or similar problem but have not reached any solution yet. I would appreciate if anyone that has run into this type o...

Web resources about - java.io.IOException: DerInputStream.getLength(): lengthTag=109, too big. - comp.lang.java.programmer