java.util.logging for Java 1.3.1

Being stuck in Java 1.3 becuase of application vendors, I would love to
have a backwards port of java.util.logging libraries to 1.3.

Has anybody out there have such a port?

Thanks,
Tim

0
despam2004 (47)

"Java script Dude" <despam2004@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
> Being stuck in Java 1.3 becuase of application vendors, I would love to
> have a backwards port of java.util.logging libraries to 1.3.
>
> Has anybody out there have such a port?

There's one called Lumberjack avalable from Sourceforge.

"Java script Dude" <despam2004@yahoo.ca> writes:

> Being stuck in Java 1.3 becuase of application vendors, I would love
> to have a backwards port of java.util.logging libraries to 1.3.

Why? All the popular coders use Log4J. :)
0
jadedgamer (368)