JavaHelp for web application

Hi,I'm looking for a library/tool which could simplify the creation of myJ2EE webapp online help.I know JavaHelp but I find no comparable tool for web basedapplications.Thanks.-o
comp.lang.java.programmer 52632 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

oziris wrote:...>I'm looking for a library/tool which could simplify the creation of my>J2EE webapp online help.>I know JavaHelp but I find no comparable tool for web based>applications.Does JavaHelp work with applets?  (A quick googling revealed a lot of hits, but I did not investigate deeply).-- Andrew Thompsonhttp://www.athompson.info/andrew/Message posted via JavaKB.comhttp://www.javakb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/java-general/200706/1
0
Andrew
6/1/2007 10:34:31 AM
Thanks for your reply Andrew.Indeed JavaHelp works with applet but, in my case, that's not ideal.Could you give me your googling?Regards,-oOn 1 juin, 12:34, "Andrew Thompson" <u32984@uwe> wrote:> oziris wrote:>> ..>> >I'm looking for a library/tool which could simplify the creation of my> >J2EE webapp online help.> >I know JavaHelp but I find no comparable tool for web based> >applications.>> Does JavaHelp work with applets?  (A quick googling> revealed a lot of hits, but I did not investigate deeply).>> --> Andrew Thompsonhttp://www.athompson.info/andrew/>> Message posted via JavaKB.comhttp://www.javakb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/java-general/200706/1
0
oziris
6/1/2007 11:05:47 AM
oziris wrote:>Thanks for your reply Andrew.Your thanks can best be expressed by your futurelack of top-posting, whcih I find most confuring..>Indeed JavaHelp works with applet but, in my case, that's not ideal.* >Could you give me your googling?Sure, but it is nothing profound, simply..<http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&q=javahelp+applet&meta=>returns 67,500 hits - so it suggested JHelp and applets was not uncommon.* OTOH - what do you mean by 'not ideal'?Perhaps JWS* is better suited to this task.(ends in a free floating 'help', see for example..<http://www.physci.org/jws/> )-- Andrew Thompsonhttp://www.athompson.info/andrew/Message posted via JavaKB.comhttp://www.javakb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/java-general/200706/1
0
Andrew