kerberos

Hi
I have kerberos server setup, and it works fine with
iseries navigator, I have to create a AS400 object now
using Java and kerberos ticket, has any one done it
successfully, does anyone have any code sample

0
polilop
3/10/2008 2:55:37 PM
comp.lang.java.programmer 52711 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

You should read: http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v5r4/index.jsp?topic=/rzahh/as400obj.htmT

--
Tris Orendorff
[ Anyone naming their child should spend a few minutes checking rhyming slang and dodgy