Mixing Struts 2 tags with plain HTML?

So use nothing but struts tags? No mixing? I keep getting unwanted tags.
0
galt_57

On 12/19/2016 4:58 PM, galt_57@hotmail.com wrote:
> So use nothing but struts tags? No mixing? I keep getting unwanted tags.

Sure you can mix.

Please show us an example JSP page and the error message you get.

Arne

0
UTF
12/20/2016 1:04:40 AM
On Monday, December 19, 2016 at 7:04:52 PM UTC-6, Arne Vajh=C3=B8j wrote:
> On 12/19/2016 4:58 PM, Davej wrote:
> > So use nothing but struts tags? No mixing? I keep getting unwanted tags=
..
>=20
> Sure you can mix.
>=20
> Please show us an example JSP page and the error message you get.
>=20
> Arne

Oh, it isn't a matter of error messages; it is just a matter of non-=20
validating HTML structures. I think it is just that I need to learn=20
what to expect from Struts. For example you need to know that a=20
struts-form will auto-generate a table and a struts-submit will auto-
generate a table fragment. If you try to mix another table into the=20
same form Struts doesn't know what to do with it and you end up with non-va=
lidating HTML.
0
galt_57