Please Help Me Guys! Need lang..it will be a pleasure and i'd be very thankful if you gotta help on this one guys!

you are going to create a more specialized Taxi Meter that contains additio=
nal information for non-air and aircon taxies. Your task is to extend the T=
axiMeter class that was implemented in the previous question. Add some attr=
ibutes and methods that you think are needed for a non-air and aircon Taxi =
records. Try to override some existing methods in the superclass TaxiMeter,=
 if you really need to. The following describe the billing for Non-air and =
Aircon Taxi.
NON-AIRCON
Flag Down P 26.00
For every 400 meters P 1.00
For every 1.5 minutes waiting P 1.00
AIRCON
Flag Down P 30.00
For every 400 meters P 1.50
For every 1.0 minutes waiting P 1.50
Try to modify the TaxiMeter class to create getAmount() abstract method. Th=
is is a method for calculating the total amount to be paid. Below are the f=
ormulas:
totalAmount =3D amountOnWait + amountOnDistanceTravelled
amountOnWait =3D increments if waitingMinuteToIncrement is satisfied
amountOnDistanceTravelled =3D incrementRate * (distanceTRavelled /increment=
ableDistance)
Write two of its subclasses, the Non-air and Aircon. You can add additional=
 methods to its subclass if you want to.

Kevin Espardinez wrote:
> you are going to create a more specialized Taxi Meter that contains addit=
ional information for non-air and aircon taxies. Your task is to extend the=
 TaxiMeter class that was implemented in the previous question. Add some at=
tributes and methods that you think are needed for a non-air and aircon Tax=
i records. Try to override some existing methods in the superclass TaxiMete=
r, if you really need to. The following describe the billing for Non-air an=
d Aircon Taxi.
>=20
> NON-AIRCON
>=20
> Flag Down P 26.00
>=20
> For every 400 meters P 1.00
>=20
> For every 1.5 minutes waiting P 1.00
>=20
> AIRCON
>=20
> Flag Down P 30.00
>=20
> For every 400 meters P 1.50
>=20
> For every 1.0 minutes waiting P 1.50
>=20
> Try to modify the TaxiMeter class to create getAmount() abstract method. =
This is a method for calculating the total amount to be paid. Below are the=
 formulas:
>=20
> totalAmount =3D amountOnWait + amountOnDistanceTravelled
>=20
> amountOnWait =3D increments if waitingMinuteToIncrement is satisfied
>=20
> amountOnDistanceTravelled =3D incrementRate * (distanceTRavelled /increme=
ntableDistance)
>=20
> Write two of its subclasses, the Non-air and Aircon. You can add addition=
al methods to its subclass if you want to.

What is your question, Kevin?

What have you done so far? Please show us the code.

Consider http://sscce.org/=20

What is giving you trouble?

This reads like homework. Is this for a class? If so, have you sought=20
help from your professor or teaching assistants? What have they=20
told you?

Are you talking about Java, at least?

Study how to ask questions on Usenet and similar forums:

Right now we don't have enough information to help you.=20
We see a textbook question, and pretty much nobody will=20
do your homework for you. We don't hate you enough to do that.

Anybody that does offer to do your assignment for you=20
should be refused.

--=20
Lew
0
lewbloch (1508)
8/1/2012 1:29:08 AM
On 08/01/2012 03:29 AM, Lew wrote:
> Kevin Espardinez wrote:

>> Write two of its subclasses, the Non-air and Aircon. You can add additional methods to its subclass if you want to.
>
> What is your question, Kevin?

There is no spoon, err, question - it's a command (last line).  Too bad
this isn't the military - although, even then: who would follow suit? ;-)

Cheers

	robert
0
shortcutter (5830)
8/1/2012 12:28:08 PM
On 07/31/2012 08:48 PM, Kevin Espardinez wrote:
> you are going to create a more specialized Taxi Meter
<http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=taxi%20meters>
0
jeff8956 (572)

Please Help Me Guys! Need lang..it will be a pleasure and i'd be very
From: Kevin Espardinez <espardinez23@gmail.com> you are going to create a more specialized Taxi Meter that contains additional information for non-air and aircon taxies. Your task is to extend the TaxiMeter class that was implemented in the previous question. Add some attributes and methods that you think are needed for a non-air and aircon Taxi records. Try to override some existing methods in the superclass TaxiMeter, if you really need to. The following describe the billing for Non-air and Aircon Taxi. NON-AIRCON Flag Down P 26.00 For every 400 meters P 1.00 For every 1.5 minutes waiting P 1.00 AIRCON Flag Down P 30.00 For every 400 meters P 1.50 For every 1.0 minutes waiting P 1.50 Try to modify the TaxiMeter class to create getAmount() abstract method. This is a method for calculating the total amount to be paid. Below are the formulas: totalAmount = amountOnWait + amountOnDistanceTravelled amountOnWait = increments if waitingMinuteToIncrement is satisfied amountOnDistanceTravelled = incrementRate * (distanceTRavelled /incrementableDistance) Write two of its subclasses, the Non-air and Aircon. You can add additional methods to its subclass if you want to. --- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Dada-1 * Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38) --- Synchronet 3.16a-Win32 NewsLink 1.98 Time Warp of the Future BBS - telnet://time.synchro.net:24 To: Kevin Espardinez From: Lew <lewbloch@gmail.com> Kevin Espardinez wrote: > you are going to create...

Re: Please Help Me Guys! Need lang..it will be a pleasure and i'd be ve #3
From: "Roedy Green" <roedy.green@1:261/38.remove-qhs-this> From: "Roedy Green" <roedy.green@1:261/38.remove-p82-this> From: Roedy Green <see_website@mindprod.com.invalid> On Wed, 01 Aug 2012 18:09:34 GMT, "Kevin Espardinez" <kevin.espardinez@1:261/38.remove-s5i-this> wrote, quoted or indirectly quoted someone who said : >. Your task is to extend the TaxiMeter MY task? No that is YOUR task. See http://mindprod.com/jgloss/homework.html -- Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products http://mindprod.com The greatest shortcoming...

Re: Please Help Me Guys! Need lang..it will be a pleasure and i'd be ve #2
From: "Roedy Green" <roedy.green@1:261/38.remove-p82-this> From: Roedy Green <see_website@mindprod.com.invalid> On Wed, 01 Aug 2012 18:09:34 GMT, "Kevin Espardinez" <kevin.espardinez@1:261/38.remove-s5i-this> wrote, quoted or indirectly quoted someone who said : >. Your task is to extend the TaxiMeter MY task? No that is YOUR task. See http://mindprod.com/jgloss/homework.html -- Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products http://mindprod.com The greatest shortcoming of the human race is our inability to understand the exponential function. ...

Informix Guys Help Help Help
I recently posted this question in this group, with no response. we are having this problem for a long time. And no one (not even IBM) has provided a solution. So here is the question again to all your great informix gurus and hope someone reads this. This happens mainly when users log off the system (on the system we have about 1000 users and hundreds of users will log off at the same time), We see lots of MGM mutex locks PDQPRIORITY is set to 0 (we never never use PDQ) OS: Solaris 8 Informix Version: IDS - 7.31.FD7 Programs: Informix 4GL mutex locks are MGM mutexes. with PDQ turned off onstat -g mgm shows no quires running onstat -g lmx points to MGM mutex when there is lots of 'S' in the first flag column of onstat -u Please Help. Thank You loonnggg shot: may be you compiled your spl's (update statistics for procedure) with pdqpriority set. when a program execute's it, it'll try to set pdq. if your system has switched it of, it will not set pdq but it may cause mutexes on mgm??? so you could try: set pdqpriority 0; update statistics for procedure; and check if that helps. i would also check your 4gl programs, your environment and the environment when the database is started for occurances of pdq. Superboer. yossik1@optonline.net schreef: > I recently posted this question in this group, with no response. > > we are having this problem for a long time. An...

help!help!help!help!
I am a student.I am going to make a simulation of a robot (FANUC Robot M-16iB) under the matlab\simulink environment . It is a normal 6DOF robot.I want to realize any angle and any speed (under the max speed) and any position and orientation control. As I just starting to do this new field,I have no experience about it. Can you give me some simulation demo or examples for 6DOF robot? I am very eager to get these.Please write back to me as soon as possible,thank you! Sincerely, Connie&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288; zhanglijuan920@sohu.c...

HELP HELP PLEASE HELP
i have written a slighly bastardized version of the class web page which is given as an example of how to use the html tokenizer. What I've written is: def parse(host) dict = { } @body= host.getHTML() if !@body return end theTags = ['select','input'] for x in theTags do tokenizer = HTMLTokenizer.new(@body) while tag = tokenizer.getTag(x) name = tag.attr_hash['name'] type = tag.attr_hash['type'] if name != nil then dict[type]=name ...

Please Help!!Daughter needs help with java code
Hello everyone, I apologize for taking up anyone's time with such a newbie question. However, my daughter is tearing her hair out over this code. I myself don't know anything about programming however, being the father that I am, I am hoping that someone can respond to my plea for help and provide her with a solution. Below is her code. Thank you all and God Bless!! Problem: Print out all the 4 number combinations using only the following numbers: 6, 9,0,3,1 The code is giving her only 5 combinations at the moment. This is where she needs help. //Source code// import java.mat...

Please Help! I need some answears if any one can help
Q1 In windows 2000 you don't have the ability to designate one or more DC's in a site that you want the KCC to always consider as the "prefered" bridgehead. TRUE or FALSE Q2 Decommissioning a domain controler that had an Active Directory Integrated DNS zone will convert the zone to a standard primary zone TRUE or FALSE Q3 You can not set Exchange 5.5 mailbox limits on a per-server basis. TRUE or FALSE Q4 You can log into the Recovery console of a domain controller by using a domain admin account TRUE or FALSE Q5 You can use ExMerge to remove specific messages from an Exhange 5.5 Information Stor TRUE or FALSE Q6 Once a Windows 2000 server has been promoted to a DC the Active Directory databse, log files and sysvol can not be moved Q7 You can not setup directory synchronization between Active Directory and Exchange 5.5 TRUE or FALSE Q8 An Internet mail connector in Exchange 2003 can have more than one SMTP virtual server assigned to it TRUE or FALSE Q9 You can use an Exchange site connector to join 2 Exchange Organazations TRUE or FALSE Q10 You can recover Exchange IS Drive Space with an On-Line Defrag TRUE or FALSE ...

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
Hi, i wrote a java program, that create a rdf file parsing a file tree. On the last step the shockwaves and gifs are checked and the byte sizes are written in the rdf file as nodes. The 1. Problem: A java.lang.OutOfMemoryError is throwm. Sometimes on the 45 shockwave, sometimes on the 53 shockwave... code: for(int i = 0; i < objects.getLength(); i++){ String xValue = "concat(./dir/text(), ./objects/object/param[@name = 'movie']/@value)"; // XPath Ausdruck anwenden XObject xO = XPathAPI.eval(objects.item(i), xV...

Help Help, I am intermediate in Java...need help in follow case
There is two java classes second class is for execute ant file. First Class does the most. first create a plain class which accepts two java.io.File object in constructor as input and output and a method which performs replacement. - the replacement must take into account the file ending of the input file: + for .java, .cpp, .c and .css remove the FIRST occurrence of "/ * ... */" + for .xml, .xhtml, .html and .xsl remove the FIRST occurrence of "<!-- ... -->" has any body have an example class to do it? Thanks a lot...if you can help...I create a class but is n...

HELP! HELP! HELP
I hope someone out there can solve my mysterious problem. I have tried everything imaginable, even paid $35 to Microsoft to help me, but they were not able to figure out this problem: Here is the problem: I recently created a new database in Access 2002. I took data from an > access 97 database converted one of the tables to access 2002 and then > imported it into a new table in access 2002. but for some strange > reason, every once in a while the data changes to Japanese characters, > it only happens once in a while, but once it happens that record is > lost. i have tried...

HELP HELP HELP
Hello everyone, I am a freshmen at a computer university and also new to C++ . I havent used C before either but been through PASCAL and GW-BASIC. Can someone please tell me the link to download the C++ compiler which can run on my Windows XP Professional Edition. Thanks. ByE. Yours forever in Digital Paradise uSmAn could have typed what u wanted in google. "Usman" <game_pk@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:buobgo$kaacm$1@ID-217624.news.uni-berlin.de... > Hello everyone, > I am a freshmen at a computer university and also new to C++ . I havent used > C before eit...

Help, Help, Help
As you can probably gather im in need of help. I started a basic JAVA course a week ago as it seems like a very interesting subject. The problem in having is with the IDE we have been asked to use. We are using JCreator, but in order for it to work, we are required to install the Java software development kit and a class library which comes with the course book called avi with is a audio visual interface library which is supposed to make it easier for us to learn the fundimentals of JAVA without having to worry about the input/output. Anyways, I have installed the JAVA SDK from SUN website and instaled the JCreator IDE but it seems to have a problem finding the avi class library as when i run a basic "Hello World" program as a test, the following error occurs when i compile the program: bad class file: C:\JavaClasses\Window.class class file contains wrong class: avi.Window Please remove or make sure it appears in the correct subdirectory of the classpath. Window screen = new Window("example1.java","bold","red",72); ^ 1 error Process completed. We where told to create a directory called JavaClass on the root directory and set the classpath to it. The other problem is the book tells you how to set the classpath for the SDK and the avi class library for windows 98 but im running XP so have kind of guessed on how to set the class path. Anyone got any ideas as i'm itching to jump into programming in JAVA but cant unt...

need a help,please help me
how to make a simulation about CDMA 1x EV-DO ?who have make a simulation about CDMA 1x EV-DO,please help me... thenx before ...

help help help
I need to refresh my C knowledge quickly. I will be reading code for simple industrial type controls like motor controllers, valve drivers, etc This software is pretty simple, 3000 lines max. The executable is embedded in flash on the processor chip. Actually I haven't seen it yet. I haven't looked at C or done any programming in ages. I'm looking for a simple programming suite that will run on my WinXP (NTFS) computer. Something that doesn't take really long to get up to speed with. Simple is better. I just need to practice and remember and do some simple experi...

HELP! HELP! HELP!
We are currently running R83 v3.1m (33 user) on an old 200 Mhz Pentium with 16Mb Mem and 2.x gif HD (the actual partition is smaller) We have run this for a number of years without ANY significant problems. Last week (just as my family was in the middle of "the move from Hell") the system decides to take a major dump. A bad link of some sort in the ABS area. THEN - the systems disks have disappeared. After much screaming and gnashing of teeth I got the system running again. OH! did I mention that the previous evenings file save tape was bad? Anyhow, the bottom line is that I REALLY need a set of 33 user 3.1m disks. Any Ideas/Help? I do have a 25 user version of r83 v3.1 (no 'm') with a monolith loader diskette (5.25) but it doesn't seem to hook up with the PICK diskettes (just keeps rebooting) If I can get a sister machine running with the 25 user - does anyone have any trick to bump it to 33 user. There must be just a byte or 2 in the ABS area that regulates # of users. Again - Help! Help! Help! Van PS: The reason we haven't upgraded is that I am using a 4GL called Envision that was written a long time ago and about half of it was done in assembler and won't run on any of the later version of PICK. I've been meaning to re-write it in Basic but it's a pretty daunting project. I'd get busy rewriting the software if I were you. If anyone actually has the disks, there's ...

Help Help Help
Hello, I am a reluctant user of the website ntsearch.com. I accidentally download a Java program called "dict" from an ebook website to my XP and now every English words that I read from my computer has got a link with your web. I found it very frustrating when I noticed all the chinese characters I read from the web now become loads of question marks. I think it has a link with the program that I accidentally downloaded from that ebook website. How can I remove the so called "dict" program and other Java Scripts from my computer? This is very urgent and please answer my ...

Help!! Help!! Help!!
I wish to vectorize the following code: s = tf('s'); W = logspace(-1,2,50); COMBINATION = combn(W, 2); K = cell(length(COMBINATION), 1); K0 = 1 + (1/(2*s)) + 0.5*s/(0.2*s + 1); % PID controller to be approximated as PI gapValue = zeros(length(COMBINATION), 1); for i = 1:length(COMBINATION) K{i} = (COMBINATION(i,1)*(1 + (1/(COMBINATION(i,2)*s)))); % PI controller end for i = 1:length(COMBINATION) gapValue(i,1) = gapmetric(K0, K{i}); end where K0 is the Nominal transfer function and K is a cell array including transfer functions whose gap metric from K0 are...

Help! Help! Help!
My daughter has a Dell 2300 that is coincidentally 1 month past the warranty. It will start up and shut off within 1 minute. It doesn't matter if I boot from hard drive, floppy, go into safe mode, or go to setup screen. I don't know how to try to isolate the problem. (Mother board, power supply etc.) Any suggestions? sogs wrote: > My daughter has a Dell 2300 that is coincidentally 1 month past the > warranty. It will start up and shut off within 1 minute. It doesn't > matter if I boot from hard drive, floppy, go into safe mode, or go to > setup screen....

HELP-HELP-HELP!!!!!!!!!!
On this site par example: http://communications.siemens.com/cds/frontdoor/0,2241,nl_nl_0_27443_rArNrNrNrN,00.html u have a 3d animation, like many other sites...but if i want to see this a new window opens and i see a icon with ared cross in it. also on sites with games i see this... What is my problem? I have winXP-Pro firewall is out and sec. is on low..... twan1@home.nl (Twan) writes: > On this site par example: > http://communications.siemens.com/cds/frontdoor/0,2241,nl_nl_0_27443_rArNrNrNrN,00.html > u have a 3d animation, like many other sites...but if i want to...

help! help!! help!!!
x=[0 1 10] p=[100 80] how can I get A A=[3x(1) 2x(1) x(1) 1 0 0 0 0; 2x(1) x(1) 1 0 0 0 0 0; 3x(2) 2x(2) x(2) 1 -3x(2) -2x(2) -x(2) -1; 2x(2) x(2) 1 0 -2x(2) -x(2) -1 0; p(1)x(1) p(1) 0 0 -p(2)x(2) -p(2) 0 0; p(1) 0 0 0 -p(2) 0 0 0; 0 0 0 0 -p(2)x(3) -p(2) 0 0; 0 0 0 0 -p(3) 0 0 0; ] In article <fkus3t$11h$1@fred.mathworks.com>, Jim lei <redlightlike@mathworks.com> wrote: >x=[0 1 10] >p=[100 80] >how can I get ...

[HELP HELP HELP SIMULINK] Please
How can i solve this in simulink??? sqrt((1/pi)*Integral([abs(F(jw;W)*S(jw))]^2,0,Inf,dw)). Or how can i calculate standard deviation of an error signal (e), for band limited references r(t;W)? Thanks ...

Need help with help need
Friends and wormbots: I am looking for some intrepid souls to try out and comment on a perl script I wrote. (What, perl in SAS-L and it's not David Cassell ?) The script takes the SAS help files apart and does some analysis (orphans, linkrot and duplicates) and inserts back links. What do back links do ? It ensures every page in the help system has a link to every page that links to it. (Actually only the the subset of the help system represented by the modules you choose to play with [there are over 140 help modules]) 1,000 lines of perl that sprouted out of a two line seed (or should...

need help converting string in double in one line!! lang C
i have a C exam for tomorrow and i have a copy of the last year exam i coudlnt resolve this question convert x to defo double x= 3.14159; char defo[20]; i must respond in one line any idea ??? please help i know atoi but its the inverse operation ;-( In article <40d0b7d5$1@news.vo.lu>, beltane@rocketmail.com wrote: >i have a C exam for tomorrow and i have a copy of the last year exam >i coudlnt resolve this question > >convert x to defo > >double x= 3.14159; > > char defo[20]; > >i must respond in one line any idea ??? please help > sprintf() Lee Weiner lee AT leeweiner DOT org sprintf "pop" <beltane@rocketmail.com> wrote in message news:40d0b7d5$1@news.vo.lu... > i have a C exam for tomorrow and i have a copy of the last year exam > i coudlnt resolve this question > > convert x to defo > > double x= 3.14159; > > char defo[20]; > > i must respond in one line any idea ??? please help > > > > > > > i know atoi but its the inverse operation ;-( On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 23:12:57 +0200, pop wrote: >i have a C exam for tomorrow [...] and you are posting to the wrong group. Try comp.lang.c instead. On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 23:12:57 +0200, pop <beltane@rocketmail.com> wrote or quoted : > >i must respond in one line any idea ??? please help If you wanted to do the conversion in Java see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/converter.html C has differ...

Web resources about - Please Help Me Guys! Need lang..it will be a pleasure and i'd be very thankful if you gotta help on this one guys! - comp.lang.java.programmer

Parson's Pleasure - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Parson's Pleasure was traditionally frequented by dons of the University . Ladies sitting in passing punts were saved from potential embarrassment ...

Running for pleasure - a set on Flickr

Dopamine Jackpot! Sapolsky on the Science of Pleasure - YouTube
Complete video at: http://fora.tv/2011/02/15/Robert_Sapolsky_Are_Humans_Just_Another_Primate Robert Sapolsky, professor of biology and neurology ...

WTF of the Day: Kim Jong Un is Recruiting Young Women to His New ‘Pleasure Squad’
... an attractive young woman that will do his bidding. The North Korean leader has reportedly resurrected the ruling family’s traditional “pleasure ...

Time for courts to value sexual pleasure
Emma Thompson recently declared that dancing with Prince Charles is better. Hunter S. Thompson wrote a book about how politics is better. Google ...

'Supercondom' backed by Gates Foundation stops AIDS, enhances pleasure
The antioxidant that makes the condom work that way also enhances the sexual experience - a property that could help to encourage the condom's ...

'Supercondom' backed by Gates Foundation stops AIDS, enhances pleasure
The antioxidant that makes the condom work that way also enhances the sexual experience - a property that could help to encourage the condom's ...

Oh, the pure pleasure of reading a newspaper
The weekend papers offer a window to the world, unlike the narrow and bitter offerings served up by online news.

'Supercondom' backed by Gates Foundation stops AIDS, enhances pleasure
The antioxidant that makes the condom work that way also enhances the sexual experience - a property that could help to encourage the condom's ...

Hitman Cat Takes No Pleasure in His Job
Submitted by: (via RachaelTheDestroyer ) Tagged: dogs , Cats Share on Facebook