Problem with Tomcat server on windows Vista when used with java

Hi,        I have one c++ application to get number of monitors fromsystem. I am calling .exe of c++ application using java api throughtomcat server in browser on window vista. right now I have twomonitors attached in the system.one primary and other secondary. butwhen i call c++ application using java api through tomcat server, itlists only one primary monitor.i have some scenario for behavoiur of such application:(1) when i run directly c++ application on vista it works fine.(givestwo monitors)(2) when i run using sample java code without tomcat server it worksfine..(gives two monitors)(3) when i am calling from browser through tomcat server it displaysonly one monitor.(4) one important thing is that when i call same thing on Windows XPit works fine..(gives two monitors)can anybody tell that what could be the problem to get list of monitorthrough tomcat server on windows vista?Ravi.
comp.lang.java.programmer 52658 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

gamiravi.d@gmail.com wrote:...>(1) when i run directly c++ application on vista it works fine.(gives>two monitors)>(2) when i run using sample java code without tomcat server it works>fine..(gives two monitors)>(3) when i am calling from browser  ...What browser?  Have you tried a UA (user agent,broswer) from a different manufacturer?  Does it work with the other UA?...>can anybody tell that what could be the problem to get list of monitor>through tomcat server on windows vista?Not yet, but one thing I can tell you is this.  Eachsentence should start with a single Upper Case letter.  This makes messages easier to read, andtherefore more likely to gain the attention they deserve.-- Andrew Thompsonhttp://www.athompson.info/andrew/Message posted via JavaKB.comhttp://www.javakb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/java-general/200710/1
0
Andrew