Recovering HTML rendered in browser using JSoup

First of all apologies if this is OT.  My question is about the Java Librar=
y JSoup, not about the Java language itself.

Can somebody kindly suggest the proper way to use JSoup on a website like "=
https://network.axial.net/a/company/business-team-san-francisco/"?

This website has a lot of Javascripting, and no matter what I do {documentO=
bj.body().data(), documentObj.html(), connectionObj.response().body(), Jsou=
p.connect(urlStr).userAgent("Mozilla").data("name", "jsoup") etc.}, I am no=
t able to recover the html that is rendered in a browser.

--SS
0
sandeep6699
12/18/2016 4:26:57 AM
comp.lang.java.programmer 52714 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Am Sonntag, 18. Dezember 2016 05:27:17 UTC+1 schrieb sande...@yahoo.com:
> First of all apologies if this is OT.  My question is about the Java Libr=
ary JSoup, not about the Java language itself.
>=20
> Can somebody kindly suggest the proper way to use JSoup on a website like=
 "https://network.axial.net/a/company/business-team-san-francisco/"?
>=20
> This website has a lot of Javascripting, and no matter what I do {documen=
tObj.body().data(), documentObj.html(), connectionObj.response().body(), Js=
oup.connect(urlStr).userAgent("Mozilla").data("name", "jsoup") etc.}, I am =
not able to recover the html that is rendered in a browser.
>=20
> --SS

JSoup is an HTML parser, not a Javascript library, so I would think it cann=
ot do what you want from it. Have you tried googling this? There are some r=
elevant discussions and suggestions on Stackoverflow, e. g.
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7488872/page-content-is-loaded-with-java=
script-and-jsoup-doesnt-see-it or http://stackoverflow.com/questions/149047=
76/parse-javascript-with-jsoup

-- Sebastian