Server to server = Server client to server?

For a server to server connection, is the connecting server considered
as a client of the accepting server or is it not?

I have the following classes:

Connection             <--- base class of the following two
ClientConnection       <--- client
ServerConnection       <--- server
ServerClientConnection <--- server as a client of another server.

But then I came across something that states "A client is anything
connected to a server that is not another client".

Comments please...

0
nobody4345 (123)

Just remember! Server ( programm ) is always listening a connections!!!

0
jeak110 (9)
7/29/2005 4:38:08 AM
- wrote:
> For a server to server connection, is the connecting server considered
> as a client of the accepting server or is it not?
[...]
> But then I came across something that states "A client is anything
> connected to a server that is not another client".

A client connects to a listening server, a server listens for clients to
connect to it.  Once a connection has been initiated, there's nothing
special about one side or the other: they're each one side of a
bi-directional stream.
0
wgzkid502 (219)