Struts form question (attaching filled in form)

Is there an easy way to let a user fill in a form, and on submit send
the results to the user, as well as attach the form they filled out?

I can do everything but I am just starting to look at how I can easily
present the form to the user without having to create an application
the stores info and allows rebuilding the form.

thanks

Ryan

0
redfame (1)

On 25 Feb 2005 09:12:01 -0800, redfame@gmail.com wrote:

>Is there an easy way to let a user fill in a form, and on submit send
>the results to the user, as well as attach the form they filled out?

?

Send results to the user? Email? In the Browser? What you asked
doesn't make any sense...

--
now with more cowbell
0