sun.misc

Ok, I have this applet that uses the UUDecoder class in
sun.misc.  Unfortunately, I think one of my computers
doesn't have this package installed, so the applet doesn't
work on it - it messes up right before instantiating a
UUDecoder object.  Anyhow, how do I make the applet
compatible with computers that don't have sun.misc
installed

<anonymous@coolgroups.com> wrote in message
> Ok, I have this applet that uses the UUDecoder class in
> sun.misc.  Unfortunately, I think one of my computers
> doesn't have this package installed, so the applet doesn't
> work on it - it messes up right before instantiating a
> UUDecoder object.  Anyhow, how do I make the applet
> compatible with computers that don't have sun.misc
> installed

jar file?

0
Liz19 (389)