Where to download latest version of Jakarta Slide project?

The latest version I found in Jakarta Slide web site is 1.0.16, which
is already 2 years old.

A lot of people mentioned a newer nightly build version (2.0?), where
can I download it ?

Thanks.
0
dxulu (2)

Linda wrote:

> The latest version I found in Jakarta Slide web site is 1.0.16, which
> is already 2 years old.
>
> A lot of people mentioned a newer nightly build version (2.0?), where
> can I download it ?
>
> Thanks.

You can get nightly builds at:

http://cvs.apache.org/builds/jakarta-slide/nightly/

I don't know what version these are at though.

--
Neil Campbell
batneil[AT]lineone[DOT]net

I downloaded and built using ant, the compilation and jar works, but
the Tomcat server it created doesn't work.

Any comments?
0
dxulu (2)