Cannot generate DH keypair

I cannot read SSL on
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_and_dependencies_by_population

I get "cannot generate DH Keypair."

I am using 1.8.0_60, with unlimited length

It is ECC 256

Any hints on the problem?
I don’t try to describe the future. I try to prevent it.
~ Ray Bradbury (born:1920-08-22 died:2012-06-05 at age:91)
0
Roedy
9/28/2015 5:31:07 PM
comp.lang.java.security 1502 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On 9/28/15 12:31 PM, Roedy Green wrote:
> I cannot read SSL on
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_and_dependencies_by_population
>
> I get "cannot generate DH Keypair."
>
> I am using 1.8.0_60, with unlimited length
>
> It is ECC 256
>
> Any hints on the problem?

How is Java involved? Are you running a Java program? You get
"cannot...Keypair" from whom?

Mike Amling
dW5saW10ZWQgbGVuZ3RoIHdoYXQ/

0
Mike
9/29/2015 2:58:35 PM
On Tue, 29 Sep 2015 09:58:35 -0500, Mike Amling <mamling@chaff.us>

>How is Java involved? Are you running a Java program? You get
>"cannot...Keypair" from whom?

I am using HTTP.Get with Java 1.8.0_60.

http://mindprod.com/zips/http32.zip
I don’t try to describe the future. I try to prevent it.
~ Ray Bradbury (born:1920-08-22 died:2012-06-05 at age:91)
0
Roedy
10/1/2015 4:47:24 PM
I have written a collector of entropy from GUIs (key strokes, mouse
events) and - this is the main source of entropy - the Java thread
schedule.

https://github.com/Beloumi/EntropyPool
(Comments, suggestions and criticism are welcome)

The thread schedule as source of entropy is also used in
ThreadedSeedGenerator (used in Bouncy Castles Crypto API, OpenJDK and
others) and Oracles SpinnerEntropySource.
What I am interested in is:
As far as I know, the behavior of the Java Thread Scheduler depends on
the implementation of the JVM and is not part of the specification of
the JVM. So the thread behavior might vary for different system and
JVMs. Does anybody know differences for threads of the same priority?
Beloumi
0
Beloumi