Java 1.1 vs 1.2 Printing

Hi all,

I have a problem. I am working with some GIS software that prints
maps. It was originally designed using the Java 1.1 API and is still
compiled today using the Java 1.1 compiler.

If we run the program in a Java 1.1.x Runtime Environment (IE,
Netscape), and print out a map, it gets printed out perfectly.

If we run the program in a Java 2 Runtime Environment (Sun plugin),
and print out a map, the page origin seems to get shifted to the top
and to the left. This leads to the left edge of the map getting cut
off.

No change in code, just the environment it's being run in. Any ideas?
0
jcube
9/12/2003 11:02:49 PM
comp.lang.java.security 1502 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow