How To Get Rid Of Problems In Problem Console Window

I'm having a strange problem with Eclipse 3.0 running on Windows 2000
v5 sp4 under JDK 1.4.1_03.

I've been successfully working on a project all week.  It's got an Ant
build.xml that can compile and build the app without any compilation
errors at all.

However, just this morning I got 330 "problems" showing up in the
Problems console window.  All of them are for classes in a single
package.  The messages are all along these lines: "CommandException
cannot be resolved or is not a type".  The CommandException is in the
same package as the class reporting the problem.  The "quick fix",
according to Eclipse, is to import CommandException into the offending
class, but that shouldn't be required since they're already in the
same package.

If I exit Eclipse and run Ant in a command shell, the code compiles
and builds perfectly.  It builds fine inside Eclipse, too, but the
Problems don't go away.  I've refreshed the project several times, to
no avail.

None of this showed up yesterday.  All I did was fire up Eclipse to
start work for the morning.  Why all these problems, and what do I
have to do to get Eclipse to recognize that all is well? - MOD
0
duffymo (5)
1/22/2004 2:35:14 PM
comp.lang.java.softwaretools 2938 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

exact same thing here...help? tia jm

duffymo@yahoo.com (duffymo) wrote in message news:<bbb6233d.0401220635.1b886bf9@posting.google.com>...
> I'm having a strange problem with Eclipse 3.0 running on Windows 2000
> v5 sp4 under JDK 1.4.1_03.
>
> I've been successfully working on a project all week.  It's got an Ant
> build.xml that can compile and build the app without any compilation
> errors at all.
>
> However, just this morning I got 330 "problems" showing up in the
> Problems console window.  All of them are for classes in a single
> package.  The messages are all along these lines: "CommandException
> cannot be resolved or is not a type".  The CommandException is in the
> same package as the class reporting the problem.  The "quick fix",
> according to Eclipse, is to import CommandException into the offending
> class, but that shouldn't be required since they're already in the
> same package.
>
> If I exit Eclipse and run Ant in a command shell, the code compiles
> and builds perfectly.  It builds fine inside Eclipse, too, but the
> Problems don't go away.  I've refreshed the project several times, to
> no avail.
>
> None of this showed up yesterday.  All I did was fire up Eclipse to
> start work for the morning.  Why all these problems, and what do I
> have to do to get Eclipse to recognize that all is well? - MOD
0
jjmerrow (3)

Problems problems....
I've got Fujitsu MAN3184MP and Adaptec 29160 scsi card. Sometimes i have this message "A disk read error occured" , sometimes even bios does not recognize it, sometimes it does but the boot sequence does not start it seems that motherboard bios has problems with it ( so it seems to me, i could be wrong about that assumption) . Then i reset and it all works perfectly. I've noticed a speed degradation in Win XP lately. I'm angry :)) I have LVD/SE terminator, and i think 68pin cable ( not sure about that ). Hope i gave you enough info to try and help. Thanx! -- ----------------------------------- Makni #### iz adrese Seems obvious that the drive is going belly up. You could download the manufacture's utility disk and confirm it. I think time would more wisely be spent backing up your data before you can't read it at all. DaveL "biBU" <idolovcak####@inet.hr> wrote in message news:cuslus$ljq$1@fegnews.vip.hr... > I've got Fujitsu MAN3184MP and Adaptec 29160 scsi card. > > Sometimes i have this message "A disk read error occured" , sometimes even > bios does not recognize it, sometimes it does but the boot sequence does > not start it seems that motherboard bios has problems with it ( so it > seems to me, i could be wrong about that assumption) . Then i reset and it > all works perfectly. I've noticed a speed degradation in Win XP lately. > I'm angry :)) > > ...

Problem getting console window handle
Need to get the window handle for a Win32 console app. According to a few websites, the following should work: #include <windows.h> HWND hConsole ; int main() { hConsole = GetConsoleWindow() ; ........ } But the compile reports an error: error C2065: 'GetConsoleWindow' : undeclared identifier The project link settings do include kernel32.lib, as instructed. Any assistance much appreciated. >But the compile reports an error: >error C2065: 'GetConsoleWindow' : undeclared identifier Check the remarks section of the documentation: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-gb/library/windows/desktop/ms683175(v=vs.85).aspx You will of course need to be using tools that post-date Windows 2000 to have the header definition & lib. Dave On Sun, 21 Apr 2013 15:21:02 +0800, "Bruce Varley" <bv@NoSpam.com> wrote: >Need to get the window handle for a Win32 console app. According to a few >websites, the following should work: > >#include <windows.h> > >HWND hConsole ; > >int main() >{ > hConsole = GetConsoleWindow() ; >....... >} > >But the compile reports an error: >error C2065: 'GetConsoleWindow' : undeclared identifier > >The project link settings do include kernel32.lib, as instructed. > >Any assistance much appreciated. > This is a compiler error, not a linker error, so don't fret about t...

Windows 7 and Eudora 7.1: problems, problems and problems.
Hi, 3 days ago I have replaced Win XP with Windows 7 and since first day I have problem with Eudora 7.1. My problems are when Eudora downloads emails. I have 6 account, Eudora downloads 3 accunts regularly, then gets stuck on 3� account for 1 minute or more and then it goes again regularly. Therefore I have deleted the 3� account then I have done the download. Eudora downloads 3 account regularly again then it gets stuck again. Always the same problem. Then ..... I have unistalled Eudora and deleted every trace on registry then I have installed it again but now I have the same problems. Perhaps have I to replace Eudora 7 with Eudora 8? I want to cry!!!! Help me please. Thanks a lot. PS. I have replaced beacause it is important for me new mailboxes with old mailboxes and I replaced Eudora.ini. Perhaps is it my problem? AroundTheWorld <AroundTheWorld@DELETEinterfree.it> wrote in news:s4usj5p0otqo5hlr30rsbnibj2t0uh3od1@4ax.com: > Hi, 3 days ago I have replaced Win XP with Windows 7 and since first > day I have problem with Eudora 7.1. > My problems are when Eudora downloads emails. > I have 6 account, Eudora downloads 3 accunts regularly, then gets > stuck on 3� account for 1 minute or more and then it goes again > regularly. > Therefore I have deleted the 3� account then I have done the download. > Eudora downloads 3 account regularly again then it gets stuck again. > Always the same problem. > Then ..... I h...

Re: How many files can you have in a VMS directory without performance problems? performance problems? performance problems? problems? performance problems? performance problems? problems? perfo #2
On 8/17/05, Mark Berryman <mark@theberrymans.com> wrote: > Steven M. Schweda wrote: > > First, does anyone know why Info-VAX goes nuts on subjects from time > > to time? (Or is the trouble elsewhere?) >=20 > Elsewhere. Info-VAX does not rewrite the subject. >=20 > Mark Berryman > Info-VAX admin >=20 I thought it was reacting to poster sanity bugchecks. : ^ ) WWWebb --=20 NOTE: This email address is only used for noncommerical VMS-related correspondence. All unsolicited commercial email will be deemed to be a request for services pursuant to the terms and conditions located at http://bellsouthpwp.net/w/e/webbww/ ...

Is this a BIOS problem, a kernel problem or a user problem :-)
Hi all, I have a Dual Core P4, which dmesg reports as (CPU0 and) CPU1: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 5 CPU 2.66GHz stepping 07 Unfortunately, it is also reporting CPU: Hyper-Threading is disabled I went through the BIOS (AMI dated 2005) and saw no option to enable HT. uname -a reports Linux hwa3 2.6.17-10-generic #2 SMP Fri Oct 13 18:45:35 UTC 2006 i686 GNU/Linux so clearly the BIOS and the kernel see the processor as dual core. Is there a utility to do this (enable hyperthreading)? Am I going to have to recompile the kernel? Is there a set of Intel dual core CPU's which does not have H...

CUPS problem? or network problem? or printer problem?
Trying to configure CUPS to print to an HP LaserJet 5si over the network. Here is the relevant error_log stuff: I [17/Nov/2003:14:19:03 -0500] Job 14 queued on 'ptr' by 'wm'. I [17/Nov/2003:14:19:03 -0500] Started filter /usr/lib/cups/filter/texttops (PID 12120) for job 14. I [17/Nov/2003:14:19:03 -0500] Started filter /usr/lib/cups/filter/pstops (PID 1 2121) for job 14. I [17/Nov/2003:14:19:03 -0500] Started filter /usr/lib/cups/filter/pstoraster (P ID 12122) for job 14. I [17/Nov/2003:14:19:03 -0500] Started filter /usr/lib/cups/filter/rastertoprint er (PID 1...

Swing runtime problems / Java installation problems
Hello all. I have a very simple problem. I am seeking to develop java apps on mepis linux (ver. 3.4-3). I have installed jdk 1.6.0 and i am having runtime error problems. It seems like a simple matter, but i do not know how to solve the problem i am having. I have compiled the following code directly from the sun website... package start; /* * HelloWorldSwing.java requires no other files. */ import javax.swing.*; public class HelloWorldSwing { /** * Create the GUI and show it. For thread safety, * this method should be invoked from the * event-dispatching thread. ...

windows sound problem with java
Hello, Just wondering if there is any way that java can manipulate the sound volume in windows, ive searched on the sun java forums and as of yet havent come up with anything helpful. Im writing a program for my mobile phone that will interact with another java prog on my computer through bluetooth, im gunna use it as a remote to turn up the volume, skip tracks, etc. on the computer. Any help appreciated! Thanks, Craig ...

Problem with problem section
Hi, I have defined as follows: ------------------------------------------------------------------- \newtheorem{problem}{Problem}[section] --------------------------------------------------------------------------- and I use as: ----------------------------------------------------- \begin{problem} \label{ch6:p2} {\bf {Understanding {\bf XXX} assignment}} Convert the code in problem \ref{ch6:p1} to {\bf XXX} assignment. Fill the table \ref{ch6:p1t}, along with the comments. \end{problem} ------------------------------------------------------------------- What I want is all my figures and table before I start the next problem. With my definitions all my tables and figures goes to some other pages, before next problem section starts. How can I fix this? I don't have this problem in section, subsection and subsubsection. Please help On Nov 16, 1:57=A0pm, Sant <santhosh_h...@yahoo.com> wrote: > Hi, > > I have defined as follows: > ------------------------------------------------------------------- > \newtheorem{problem}{Problem}[section] > -------------------------------------------------------------------------= -- > > and I use as: > > ----------------------------------------------------- > \begin{problem} > \label{ch6:p2} > > {\bf {Understanding {\bf XXX} assignment}} > > Convert the code in problem \ref{ch6:p1} to {\bf XXX} assignment. > Fill the table \ref{ch6:p1t}, along with the comments. > \end{probl...

problem with vtk java windows
hi everyone, I'm having a problem with the vtk windows. I use the code below to open vtk render windows (Win32OpenGL) to visualize a 3d model create in matLab (release 13). everytime I decide to close the window, matlab crash and close the whole application. can anyone look at the code, and tell me if there's somenthing I can do? thanks a lot, here is the code. import vtk.* panel=vtkPanel; ren1=vtkRenderer; renWin=vtkRenderWindow; renWin.AddRenderer(ren1); iren=vtkRenderWindowInteractor; iren.SetRenderWindow(renWin); cam1=ren1.GetActiveCamera; cam1.SetEyeAngle(5) iren.Initialize; ...

gets problem in windows etcl
I have a problem with 'gets' in Evolane's etcl, but in Windows only: With puts [gets stdin] etcl immediately returns to the prompt. But I should be able to enter a line, shouln't I? I do suspect that there's something strange with the stdins of the etcls for Windows (this effect shows in etcl for 'normal' Windows as well as in the Windows Mobile version). Can anyone give me a hint what the problem might be? -Christoph. On 18 Dez., 12:58, Christoph <christoph.la...@gmail.com> wrote: > I have a problem with 'gets' in Evolane's etcl, but in Windows only: > With > > puts [gets stdin] > > etcl immediately returns to the prompt. But I should be able to enter > a line, shouln't I? I do suspect that there's something strange with > the stdins of the etcls for Windows (this effect shows in etcl for > 'normal' Windows as well as in the Windows Mobile version). > This is not eTcl-specific. Wish on Windows has the same problem: stdout and stderr are sent to the console, but stdin is on permanent EOF. See http://wiki.tcl.tk/10794 "gets workaround". On Dec 18, 2:10 pm, suchenwi <richard.suchenwirth- bauersa...@siemens.com> wrote: > On 18 Dez., 12:58, Christoph <christoph.la...@gmail.com> wrote:> I have a problem with 'gets' in Evolane's etcl, > but in Windows only: > [...] > > This is not eTcl-specific. Wish on Windows has the same prob...

OleServer
Hi All, I hope this question isn't too dumb! I have been testing the Oleserver capability. I can compile the Program 1 code below (which I think is by Ron Pinkas) into a DLL and I can call it from the xHB test program (Program 2) with no problems. But if I convert the test program to run under VB6 (Program 3), it runs okay but as soon as the createobject is called a console window entitled 'Visual Basic 6.0' is opened. When the program finishes, the window remains open. If I close it, the whole of Visual Studio is closed as well. How can I call the oleserver 'silently' so that no console window is opened? Or alternatively how do I close it with out bringing down the calling program? Anybody else seen this problem? One final point, I was wondering if it was something to do with the CreateInstance function in the sample code, should I call this? And if so how? Thanks in Advance Program 1 //-------------------------------------------------------------------------= =AD-----------------------// #pragma BEGINDUMP #define CLS_Name "SampleOleServer" #define CLS_ID "{D385CFF0-01BE-42ea-8272-336CDE8ABA5A}" #include "OleServer.h" #pragma ENDDUMP #include "hbclass.ch" /* OPTIONAL FUNCTION - if exists it will set the Server to a specific Object Instance or you may return the same Object previously created if you want all OLE intanaces to refer to just one Object. */ FUNCTION CreateInstance LOCAL oOleServe...

debugger problem and other problem
Hi all! I gave it another try to upgarde from 1.0.1 to 1.2.1 from CVS (Rev. 6469). My system: Linux Debian Lenny, kernel 2.6.24. Problems: 1. the classical debugger doesn't show the code. First I thought it could be a color problem, but it isn't. Changing the color doesn't help. You can find a screenshot at http://www.apw-wiegand.de/apwlin/debugger.png. As you can see the debugger finds the code file and shows the line number where it actually is, but doesn't show the code. In 1.0.1 the debugger was functioning. 2. I read several times in the newsgroup that others have the same problem with HB_EXT_INKEY like me. It is fine that some people now can use the extended keyboard features but I would prefer the old inkey coding without HB_EXT_INKEY because I have to serve an old Clipper prog and for example I don't want to change all keyboard chr(23) to keyboard K_CTRL_W especially because the same code is still used in DOS. I tried to unset #define HB_EXT_INKEY But then xharbour will not compile. Couldn't you provide a switch for those who don't want HB_EXT_INKEY used? 3. In Memoedit() I now get lines and text highlighted whenever I move the cursor with arrow keys. It doesn't change the text but the highlighting is disturbing. How can I change that behavior? Kind regards Claudia On 1 jun, 10:25, Claudia <dr.claudia.neum...@gmx.de> wrote: > Hi all! > > I gave it another try to upgarde from 1.0.1 to 1.2.1 from CVS (Rev. 6469)....

Linux, ISE 7.1, problems, problems, problems ....
ok, ok we've beaten this subject to death already .... I just had this really radical and crazy idea: XILINX, how about a BETA program ? I mean one before you burn the CDs and make a product announcement and we are stuck with a useless plastic disc. If I look at all the issues that people are having with 7.1, they are all so trivial and easy to to solve (include a few libs, distribute a statically linked setup program, etc.). I'm sure a few of us with subscription would volunteer to test drive a pre-release version of your s/w. - I know I would. Wouldn't that be much nicer than shipping Beta software and having everybody whine and complain ??? Wouldn't it be nicer if people would post messages expressing their joy how easy and functional the s/w upgrade was ? All you need is a dozen or so beta testers. Don't tell me thats more work than to creating all the work around and answer records and all the support calls .... As I said, a very radical idea ! rudi ============================================================= Rudolf Usselmann, ASICS World Services, http://www.asics.ws Your Partner for IP Cores, Design, Verification and Synthesis Rudolf Usselmann <russelmann@hotmail.com> wrote: > ok, ok we've beaten this subject to death already .... > I just had this really radical and crazy idea: > XILINX, how about a BETA program ? I mean one before you burn > the CDs and make a product announcement and we are stuck with >...

Strange problem: no problem with Linux, when I boot windows 2K network is down...
Guys: This is very strange problem, looklike this problem is not going to leave me for months. I have a computer with Windows2K and Linux. I have Netgear 4-port Switch/Router (connected to DSL modem). If I boot with Linux, everything is OK, I can be on-line, also two of my other computers works fine. If I boot my PC with Win2K, then immediately all computers are down. None of the computer connected to network. I thought some problem with LAN card, so I went for early bird sale on day after Thanksgiving and I got one LinkSys PCI LAN card and one Router and I plugged new LAN card into my machine, then I booted with Windows, same problem. No problem on Linux side, then I changed my Router with new Router, samething. CAN SOME EXPERT SUGGEST ME, WHAT IS HAPPENING with my Win2K machine. But if I bypass Router and connect directly from DSL modem to my Win2K PC, then it is working. Why win2K pc is not working with Router. I have two more XP machines connected top 4-port switch (one is with cable and other one is with 802.11), they are working fine. Can somebody suggest me, how can I fix this. I verified MAC address, all are Unique MAC's. Thanks in advance. Santa wrote: > Guys: > > This is very strange problem, looklike this problem is not going to > leave me for months. I have a computer with Windows2K and Linux. I > have Netgear 4-port Switch/Router (connected to DSL modem). If I boot > with Linux, everything is OK, I can be on-line, also two of my other...

Problems with Popup-Windows startet with Java
Hi! A friend of me provides the website http://www.tramway.at. On my linux-machine (SuSE 10.0) there is a Problem with the Popups. If i click to a picture, a small window with the picture opens. When i move my mouse into the new popup, and leave it afterwards, the whole firefox will close. (firefox 1.5). This will happen with fvwm, twm, kde 3.5.2. Others i haven`t tested. Here is the script, maybe someone of you will see the fault... "function MM_displayStatusMsg(msgStr) { //v1.0 status=msgStr; document.MM_returnValue = true; } function openPictureWindow_Fever(imageName,image...

problem executing a command with JAVA under windows...
Hi, I am trying to execute this command : D:\Progra~1\curl --disable-epsv -T D:\abonnement\fichierOCOV\UTISG30\OC_20040928_9H15_163348837.csv -u glldadm:glldadm ftp://dsfb/temp/curl/ -D D:\curlOC.log using JAVA. So i use the Runtime.exec method : (...) String[] command = new String[10]; command[0] = "D:\\Progra~1\\curl"; command[1] = "--disable-epsv"; command[2] = ""; command[3] = "-T"; command[4] = "D:\\abonnement\\fichierOCOV\\UTISG30\\OC_20040928_9H15_163348837.csv"; command[5] = "-u"; command[6] = "glldadm:glldadm"; command[7] = "ftp://dsfb/temp/curl/"; command[8] = "-D"; command[9] = "D:\\curlOC.log"; byte[] buffer = new byte[1024]; int count; InputStream input = null; try{ input = Runtime.getRuntime().exec(command).getInputStream(); } catch (IOException e) { throw new CommonException("Pb dans l'ex�cution...\n"+e.getMessage(),e); } (...) but it does not work. I have got an error : (...) CreateProcess: D:\Progra~1\curl --disable-epsv -T D:\abonnement\fichierOCOV\UTISG30\OC_20040928_9H15_163348837.csv -u glldadm:glldadm ftp://dsfb/temp/curl/ -D D:\curlOC.log error=5 java.io.IOException: CreateProcess: D:\Progra~1\curl --disable-epsv -T D:\abonnement\fichierOCOV\UTISG30\OC_20040928_9H15_163348837.csv -u glldadm:glldadm ftp://dsfb/temp/curl/ -D D:\curlOC.lo...

Problem with Java application on Windows #2
I downloaded and installed "Java 2 SDK, Standard Edition 1.4.2_06" (j2sdk-1_4_2_06-windows-i586-p.exe) on my PC which has Windows XP. I then downloaded a Java application that processes telemetry data. The installation required creating a directory on C: and unzipping the installation file there. This resulted in a number of batch files and other files and directories. When I tried to run any of the batch files, a monitor pops up for less than a second and then dies without anything happening. Normally, the monitor should come up with a status message. I am wondering if I need to ed...

Problem with Java/MATLAB app on Windows
I have a tool that we use in-house that I wrote in Java that uses Matlab as a math and plotting engine. On the unix version of the software, I can have my Java application start a child MATLAB process and the program can interact with it via standard i/o as though one were using the MATLAB command line normally. Now I want to run the tool on Windows. This technique fails on Windows as the standard i/o doesn't appear to be used by MATLAB on that platform. So I switched approaches to calling Java methods directly within MATLAB, and using the Mathworks-provided callback interface to...

Problem in getting Damage report over root window
Hi all, I am attaching here my xorg log file, output of xinerama api's and co- ordinates of Root window.I could get damage report for rootwindow area of 1024 x 768. Why i couldn't get damage report for area of (1024 - 2048) * 762? (Second part of root window which is being virtualy enabled by dummy driver to memic the second video card display). What is the wrong i am doing here? Is there anything i am missing? This is the way i created damage report over root window. rootWin = RootWindow(g_Display,screen_num); xdamage = XDamageCreate(display, rootWin, XDamageRep...

Problem opening device on Windows XP from Java
Hi, I am having trouble opening the TUN device (it is a virtual network device developed by the OpenVPN project - http://openvpn.net) from Java on Windows. I found from the registry that the key for the device on my machine is {5998ABF4-70CC-4B8C-9CBF-F2B985BAD4A2}. >From elsewhere on the web, I found that on Windows this device can be addressed as \\.\{5998ABF4-70CC-4B8C-9CBF-F2B985BAD4A2}.tap I then wrote up a short C code, char *tun_dev_name = "\\\\.\\{5998ABF4-70CC-4B8C-9CBF-F2B985BAD4A2}.tap"; FILE *f = fopen(tun_dev_name, "rw"); fclose(f); HAND...

Help me, problem with java.lang.reflect.Field
Hi, I have a class like this class A{ public String abc; } And i got another class use class A { A a = new A(); Field[] fields = a.getClass().getDeclaredFields(); } The problem is that i can got the name of class A's fields but i cant got the actual object to deal with. Because i dont know the name of the class A's field, so i cant use a.a = "asd". I want to set value for class A dynamically, Please help me, thanks On 25 Jan 2007 00:36:42 -0800, Nicky wrote: > The problem is that i can got the name of class A's fields but i > cant got the actual object to deal ...

Problem displaying linux console from Windows 2k
Hi I am a newbie and I installed a headless server next to my Windows 2K computer in order to learn better about Linux. My problem is as follows. Everytime that I login to the server and execute "man" to look up the manual pages, I get some garbage characters on the screen. I have tried accessing my server using the following methods: 1. Cygwin environment using SSH 2. telnet from cmd.exe If I do "man bash" from the Cygwin shell inside my Win2K system, I get the following after NAME: bash - GNU Bourne-Again SHell If I conect to my headless server using ssh from the cygwin environment, I get the following: bash �^' GNU Bourne�??Again SHell If I do it by using telnet (the plain vanilla from windows2k) I get the following: bash ?�� GNU Bourne?��Again SHell And like those lines, there are several others with strange characters in between. I know that for some reason, ssh and telenet are not interpreting some escape sequence character. My question is the following. 1. How and Where can I find in Linux the format definition for the output, including what type of escape character they are using when somebody connects from outside the server. I am using redhat 8.0 2. what commands, if any do I have availabel under cygwin or ssh to properly interpret such an input? 3. what commands if any do I have available under Windows2k telnet to properly interpret sush an input? thanks, I apreciate whatever help ...

problem with java displaying unicode, under ms-windows
Hi folks, I'm hoping someone can tell me the magic to get java (6 or 7) to display unicode chars under ms-windows? This is a standalone program, not an applet: http://bolthole.com/jdrill/jdrill2_3_1.jar The program itself works; I know this, because it displays fine under macos. Unfortunately, the exact same jar file displays empty boxes instead of nice kanji chars, under ms-windows. Using java version 6 or 7. Looking in the font properties type files, it seems like they are referencing ms-gothic and ms-mincho fonts. which ARE present on the system. I see ms-gothic and ms-mincho in Control panel->fonts And my browser successfully displays unicode pages such as http://www.mainichi.co.jp/ So... why isnt java displaying unicode properly??? Some years ago, it was neccessary to download a special "international" version of java on windows, to display 16-bit-wide fonts. but there does not even seem to be that option any more. So.. what should I do? hil@bolthole.com wrote: > I'm hoping someone can tell me the magic to get java [sic] (6 or 7) to display unicode [sic] chars under ms-windows [sic]? This is really an OS question. Java will emit characters using the target OS's encoding by default. The fact is that Java is already displaying Unicode characters. However it is Windows that is failing to render them. Do you set the encoding explicitly in your program. > This is a standalone program, not an applet:...

Web resources about - How To Get Rid Of Problems In Problem Console Window - comp.lang.java.softwaretools

Why Telstra's network problems could cause long-term damage
Australian phone and internet providers suffer daily network problems and outages. But Telstra falls the hardest when customers see behind the ...

Why Telstra's network problems could cause long-term damage
Australian phone and internet providers suffer daily network problems and outages. But Telstra falls the hardest when customers see behind the ...

Why Telstra's network problems could cause long-term damage
Australian phone and internet providers suffer daily network problems and outages. But Telstra falls the hardest when customers see behind the ...

China has a $777 billion problem with unpaid bills
Not since 1999 have China's companies had so much trouble getting customers to actually pay for what they've bought.

China has a $777 billion problem with unpaid bills
Not since 1999 have China's companies had so much trouble getting customers to actually pay for what they've bought.

John Oliver: All Of The Legal, Economic, And Practical Problems With Donald Trump’s Wall
About the Trump wall. There are just a few problems with that...

Mini-review: tvOS 9.2 fixes all the Apple TV’s biggest problems
... the work of building the Apple TV into a platform rather than just a streaming box. That platform mostly seems solid, and its biggest problems ...

Leak suggests iPhone 7 might actually address the iPhone’s biggest problem
... and a brand new report brings us more information suggesting that Apple's new iPhone 7 might actually address the iPhone lineup's biggest problem. ...

The world’s wealthiest failed state... a population that’s complicit.... a very strong implantation ...
... its success in arresting [the alleged leader of the Paris massacre Salah] Abdeslam, Belgium continues to present a special security problem ...