[Msgid 31365] *** Simple routine needed to paste text from the clipboard into a text area ***

Dear friends,

My name is Theodoros Tsioupros and I am a university student from
Greece. It is the first time I am using a newsgroup and I am writing
to request your precious help with a simple question about Java.
 I would like you to give me a simple routine, so as to be able to
paste text from the system clipboard into a text area.

*** Earnest request ***
I would appreciate it very much if you could send a copy of your
answer to my E-mail address ( tsioupros@softhome.net ), because I do
not have Usenet access all the time.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Regards to all,
Theodoros Tsioupros ( tsioupros@softhome.net )

0
tsioupros
5/6/2004 6:22:15 AM
comp.lang.java 3285 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow