Corba java apllet client communication problemI hava a problem with communication between Java/Corba server based on JDK ORB with Java/Corba client (applet)

I hava a problem with communication between Java/Corba server based on JDK
ORB with Java/Corba client (applet) based on the same ORB. I`m using IOR to
localize server.

client`s ORB i initialize like that:
 Dane proxy = null;
 ORB orb = ORB.init(parent, null);
 org.omg.CORBA.Object obj = orb.string_to_object(sIOR);
 proxy = DaneHelper.narrow(obj);
server`s ORB i initialize like that:
 ORB orb = ORB.init(args, null);
 POA rootpoa = POAHelper.narrow(orb.resolve_initial_references("RootPOA"));
 rootpoa.the_POAManager().activate();
 DaneImpl oDane = new DaneImpl();
 org.omg.CORBA.Object ref = rootpoa.servant_to_reference(oDane);
 String ior = orb.object_to_string(ref);

It looks like that:
- if i`m trying to run applet throught web site from the same (192.168.0.1)
computer where Corba sever works
  everything works fine, i write it in the browser->
http://192.168.0.1//TestCoraba.html
- if i`m trying to run applet throught web site from an other (192.168.0.2)
computer server receive method call
  from client but client can`t receive server`s answer and stops, i write it
in the browser-> http://192.168.0.1//TestCoraba.html

Maybe you what i`m doing wrong.
Thanks form any help.
Best Regards - gRabbi

0
news
9/19/2006 10:07:27 PM
comp.lang.java 3285 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow