Publish your program for free and enjoy worry free earning. 100% !!!!! FREE (AND WE MEAN IT - FREE)

Dear software developer!!!

If you have some program or utility that you think may be interesting to
somebody else, go ahead and submit it to www.DohnoSoft.com

This is 100% FREE!!!  and DohnoSoft will take care of all issues related to
sales, payments and customer support. You will just enjoy worry free
earning, which will be 89% of each sold program.

NO CREDIT CARDS, BANK INFORMATION OR ANY OTHER PAYMENT INFORMATION IS
REQUIRED.

After DohnoSoft sends money with PayPal, you receive an email letting you
know about your payment. After clicking on the link included in the email,
you can log in to PayPal or sign up for a new account (100% FREE). The money
will immediately appear in your account balance.

Learn more about it on www.dohnosoft.com

Thank you,

Problems? Questions?

info@dohnosoft.com

0
DohnoSoft
1/1/2005 7:29:25 PM
comp.lang.java 3285 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

Hi, I am new to DB2. I am getting this error while loading the DB2Driver. I don't have any idea about where i might have gone wrong. please help me. Below is the stack trace. Stack Trace: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException at COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Driver.SQLAllocEnv(Native Method) at COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Driver.<init>(DB2Driver.java:245) at COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Driver.<clinit>(DB2Driver.java:130) at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) at java.lang.Class.forName(Cla...

Calling Java program in another Java program
Hi, I have a Java program which requires it to make a another java program and use the result it produces. I am working on a very limited knowledge of java and i don't know how i can achieve it, I will appreciate any one who can send me an example Tks -spirit Rey wrote: > I have a Java program which requires it to make a another java > program and use the result it produces. I am working on a very limited > knowledge of java and i don't know how i can achieve it, I will > appreciate any one who can send me an example There are two methods: use java.lang.Runtime.exec(...

How to launch One Java Program from another Java Program
Hello, I am new to Java and here is my question: How to launch another Java program from within a Java program? I have tried using Runtime.getRuntime() and it works for launching applications. But if I need to launch another java program do I have to use: "Java <another Java program name>" => This string as an input to exec() method to run another Java program? Both the programs will run on the same machine. Can these program share the same JVM and run in the same process? I want to avoid using RMI. Please advice. Thanks, Vaibhav joshivaibhav wrote: > Hello, ...

programming mean of means
Hello everyone! Im in need of some help..frustrated with this one! Im looking to write a program to find the mean of the means of a variable. For example, I have multiple doses for each patient and want to calculate the patient dose means as well as the total dose mean using these patient means. A simple proc means calculates the patient means just fine. Can anyone suggest how to output these means to in turn run another proc means???? Any suggestions appreciated! thanks! you might simply use 2 proc means or summary with output datasets: proc summary nway data=in; class ....; v...

100^100 != 100^100
a = 100^100; str2num(num2str(a)) == a results in 1 but num2str(a) = 99999999999999996973312221251036165947450327545502362648241750950346848435554075 53419633840470625186802751241597388240818213573436827848463938504104723987787102 3591066789981811181813306167128854888448 Howcome? What is the best way to deal with such large numbers in MATLAB? How can I see the number without num2str function? Best regards, Ustun "ustunozgur" <ustunozgur@gmail.com> wrote in message news:7e2e0d2d-b779-4137-92f5- > > Howcome? What is the best way to deal with such large numbers in ...

Tetration (print 100^100^100^100^100^100^100^100^100^100^100^100^100^100)
Stefan Ram asks the following: On Monday, April 23, 2012 11:53:09 PM UTC+2, Stefan Ram wrote: > John Reye writes: > >How can one construct a literal, to be the largest value that this > >variable can hold, without information about the variables type? >=20 > The largest value a single bit can hold is not limited. > It just depends on the code used. For example, I can use this code: >=20 > bit > state meaning > 0 the number 0 > 1 the number 100^100^100^100^100^100^100^100^100^100^100^100^100^100 >=20 > For large numbers, see: >=2...

to use import java.lang.* or import java.lang.Math or none at all?
Hi guys, i knew that by default all java.lang classes will be imported by the compiler during compilation. but, to make it easier for the computer, should i specify which class i really will be using? does this action will boost the performance during compilation and runtime or not a matter at all? the answer to this post will definitely affect my programming style in the future when i'm considering "to import or not to import"... hmm,,, thanks in advance. JPractitioner wrote: > i knew that by default all java.lang classes will be imported by the > compiler during com...

How to redirect the Standard I/O if you start java program from another java program
Bascially what's happening is that I am loosing console messages once the java program starts from another program. assuming that u use java.lang.Runtime.exec(...) to spawn the java program: this API returns an object of type Process. This class has methods to get the stdout/stderr... <gghantasala@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1105138815.892236.103850@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > Bascially what's happening is that I am loosing console messages once > the java program starts from another program. > ...

Error occurred during initialization of VM java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object
I downloaded jdk-6u7-solaris-sparcv9.tar.Z and installed it by these commands: # zcat jdk-6u7-solaris-sparc.tar.Z | tar -xf - # pkgadd -d . SUNWj6rtx SUNWj6dvx SUNWj6dmx # /usr/jdk/instances/jdk1.6.0/bin/sparcv9/java -version Error occurred during initialization of VM java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object # ls /usr/jdk/instances/ jdk1.5.0 jdk1.6.0 # uname -a SunOS sun1 5.10 Generic sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Blade-2500 Please help to fix the error. Thanks. TsanChung wrote: > I downloaded jdk-6u7-solaris-sparcv9.tar.Z and installed it by these > commands: > # zcat jdk-6u7-so...

what does this mean? java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
Im trying to use the curve fitting GUI and when i press the fitting button, a blank GUI screen appears and the command screen gives the following message: "Exception while dispatching: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException" What does this mean and how can i fix this non-functional GUI? thanks, Anne ...

Good day to all, I have installed the j2se/netbeans binary bundle on red hat 9. I can run everything perfectly as root but when I try to compile with any other user I get: Error occurred during intialization of VM java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object When I saw this it seemed like a permissions problem but I checked the permissions and everything seemed fine. All users have execute permissions of javac and java. I have read other threads dealing with the same or similar problem but have not reached any solution yet. I would appreciate if anyone that has run into this type o...

merging two independant Java programs into one Java program running two threads?
Hi: I have two independent Java programs. Program A is a GUI program. Program B= continuously take screen shots every 5 seconds and save them into PNG pict= ure files. Right now, I start running Java Program B first, then start Program A, doin= g GUI interaction etc. I hope to merge the two into one Java program which runs the original two p= rograms by two interdependent processes or threads(not sure which one is co= rrect. Help please). And I would like to have this feature: when GUI intera= ction by me proceeds to certain stage, e.g. when I click Button 'XYZ' on th= ...

How to compile a java program w/ another java programs which are w/o a main method
I have been reviewing my "Java Tutorial" lately. For the CounterDemo.java in IO\example-1dot1, javac CounterDemo.java showed an error message that can not find the CountWriter/CountReader classes. I have compiled these two java files at the same driectory. How do I compile counterDemo.java? TIA, Jeffrey G:\JavaTutExamples\essential\io\example-1dot1>javac CounterDemo.java CounterDemo.java:5: cannot find symbol symbol : class CountReader location: class CounterDemo CountReader cr = new CountReader(new FileReader("farrago.txt"), 'e'); ^ Counter...

Web resources about - Publish your program for free and enjoy worry free earning. 100% !!!!! FREE (AND WE MEAN IT - FREE) - comp.lang.java

Talk:Publish and Subscribe (Mac OS) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is within the scope of WikiProject Apple Inc. , a collaborative effort to improve the coverage of Apple , Macintosh , iOS , and ...

Mac OS X Users Can Publish To Facebook Directly From Desktops With Moment App
Mac users running OS X now have a way to publish to Facebook directly from their desktops with Tapmates ’ release of its Moment application. ...

Facebook Announces More Ways to Publish to Users Who Click Like Buttons
... and social games have implemented Facebook’s Like button social plugin, yet relatively few are taking advantage of the capability to publish ...

Postlets: Post Rentals Free - Publish listings to 20+ sites
Get Postlets: Post Rentals Free - Publish listings to 20+ sites on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

How to publish your own eBook on Apple iBookstore & Amazon Kindle - YouTube
I thought I'd put together this little guide on how I published my first eBook on Apple iBookstore and Amazon Kindle. Hopefully, this will inspire ...

Chef Pete Evans to self-publish baby paleo book
... Pete Evans is forging ahead with the digital publication of his controversial baby recipe book, despite the book being dropped by publishers ...

'Publish or perish' diminishing scientific returns
Australia's research output is being hampered by a "creative recession" that is independent of funding cuts.

French magazine Charlie Hebdo to publish Mohammed cartoons
FEARS that a wave of anger in the Islamic world could spread to Europe mounted as it emerged a French magazine was planning to publish cartoons ...

Perez Hilton posts apology to Jennifer Lawrence, vows to never publish nude celebrity photos again
... to gleefully post embarrassing celebrity pictures, says the Jennifer Lawrence photo hacking incident has inspired him to no longer publish nude ...

'Not to publish' Diana photo sells in US
A previously unseen press photo of a teenaged Princess Diana that a London tabloid deemed too hot to publish has sold for $US18,306, the American ...