About Javascript.

I wish to know more about javascript. Hope that have somebody can help me
solve this problem. Just tell me which types of javescript is easy to learn
and easy to use. Thank.

0
Joanne

"Joanne" <Joanne_9989@yahoo.com.sg> wrote in message
> I wish to know more about javascript. Hope that have somebody can help me
> solve this problem. Just tell me which types of javescript is easy to
learn
> and easy to use. Thank.

There *technically* is only one type of javascript - so I would suggest
learning that one - there is a great beginners primers series at
htmlgoodies.com.  Other than that do a Google search for Javascript
tutuorial.

Matt

---

Matt
8/22/2003 2:59:08 AM
The script you should be looking to learn is called ECMAScript.

To simplify
Javascript was designed for use in netscape brwsers.
Microsoft created Jscript for its browsers.

Although the scripts are very similar - there are subtle differences.

ECMAScript is the common ground between the two and should be valid on all
browsers.

However, finding ecmascript tutorials sint easy, try learning javascript at
www.w3schools.com.

Good Luck

Simon

"Joanne" <Joanne_9989@yahoo.com.sg> wrote in message
> I wish to know more about javascript. Hope that have somebody can help me
> solve this problem. Just tell me which types of javescript is easy to
learn
> and easy to use. Thank.

0
steve