Add new text box after entered text

Hello,
I have an application that I'm building but I'm getting stuck on a few
things.
1. I have a slider to select how many "sections" to have, this will
then build a table of text boxes for a title in one column, and in the
other column there will be 2 text boxes for an "option name" and
"value". (I got this part)
2. When someone finishes entering the title, and one option/value then
clicks off of the last box I want to create a new one for that option.
If they don't enter a value for both I don't want it to show another
group of text boxes.

Questions:
1. How do I impliment this?
2. What's the best way to organize these text box names so that I can
get everything out of POST to get it into the database?

Thanks in advance,
-Chris
0
cmgmyr

On May 25, 10:11=A0am, cmgmyr <cmg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> I have an application that I'm building but I'm getting stuck on a few
> things.
> 1. I have a slider to select how many "sections" to have, this will
> then build a table of text boxes for a title in one column, and in the
> other column there will be 2 text boxes for an "option name" and
> "value". (I got this part)
> 2. When someone finishes entering the title, and one option/value then
> clicks off of the last box I want to create a new one for that option.
> If they don't enter a value for both I don't want it to show another
> group of text boxes.
>
> Questions:
> 1. How do I impliment this?
> 2. What's the best way to organize these text box names so that I can
> get everything out of POST to get it into the database?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> -Chris

anyone?
0