Filters reset to defaults in asp files (javascript)

Hi,

I have a bug on my website that I'm trying to fix.  I have filters
(drop down menus and click-calendar date range) that narrow down
searches on my website by pulling out the information from the
database.  Problem is as follows:

1)  I select my filters, the database choices are narrowed.
2)  I get multiple pages (a filtered list from the database).
3)  I click to go to the second page.
4)  The filters reset to their defaults and I end up with the entire
database again.  I cannot view the second page (or any other page) of
the filtered list.  Only the first page.

I am working on ASP files, Javascript and some html.  Any suggestions
on how I can fix this?

Thanks for any help you can offer!

TV
0
tyv
2/27/2008 7:08:44 PM
comp.lang.javascript 38071 articles. 17 followers. javascript4 (1315) is leader. Post Follow

On Feb 27, 1:08=A0pm, tyv <vyts...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a bug on my website that I'm trying to fix. =A0I have filters
> (drop down menus and click-calendar date range) that narrow down
> searches on my website by pulling out the information from the
> database. =A0Problem is as follows:
>
> 1) =A0I select my filters, the database choices are narrowed.
> 2) =A0I get multiple pages (a filtered list from the database).
> 3) =A0I click to go to the second page.
> 4) =A0The filters reset to their defaults and I end up with the entire
> database again. =A0I cannot view the second page (or any other page) of
> the filtered list. =A0Only the first page.
>
> I am working on ASP files, Javascript and some html. =A0Any suggestions
> on how I can fix this?
>
> Thanks for any help you can offer!
>
> TV

This is going to be a DB and ASP problem. The link for the second page
should actually cause the DB to be queried again, except it will have
params in the URL that the ASP code on the 2nd page will use to
construct a different SQL query.
0
Doug
2/27/2008 8:38:02 PM
On Feb 27, 2:38=A0pm, Doug Gunnoe <douggun...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This is going to be a DB and ASP problem. The link for the second page
> should actually cause the DB to be queried again, except it will have
> params in the URL that the ASP code on the 2nd page will use to
> construct a different SQL query.- Hide quoted text -

And it wouldn't actually be a '2nd' page exactly. Most likely the same
"page", but you know...

At any rate I doubt this would be a javascript problem.

Good Luck.
0
Doug

photoshop brush filter #2
Hi, can anyone give me some hints about the mathematic algorithms behind those Photoshop brush filters? Thanks, ff On Jun 4, 8:56=A0am, finecur <fine...@yahoo.com> wrote: > Hi, can anyone give me some hints about the mathematic algorithms > behind those Photoshop brush filters? Maybe ask in a Photoshop group? Owen ...

How do I get embedded directory files to automatically delete?
How do I get my embedded files in C:\Program files\qualcomm\eudora\embedded to be automatically deleted when I delete their corresponding email from the Trash folder? While there is such an option under Tools > Options for deleting attachments, I have found NO such option for deleting the embedded directory files. With all the spam I receive, this embedded directory quickly fills up with thousands of junk graphics files, and deleting them manually is a pain. Fred fappleyard@mindspring.com (Fred) wrote: >How do I get my embedded files in C:\Program >files\qualcomm\eudora\...

Help: Phase Delay of Butterworth Filters
Hi All, Hoping someone can help me out. I'm working with Butterworth Filters and have some great equations for calculating the coefficients as a function of cut-off frequency: http://www.planetanalog.com/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=12802683&pgno=3 However I need a function which gives me the phase delay of the filter as a function of cut-off frequencies. For example, a second order Butterworth Filter (Low Pass) with a cut-off frequency of 0.05 has a lag (phase shift) of ??? radians. Hope someone has a formula for this. If it was genereric for N-Order that would be best. Regards...

Re: Clean up *.sas7bitm files from WORK? (test report)
Ok, after serveral test runs, I am pretty sure it's the limit of nnnn (9999), caused the hang of my program. Or, I should say it's not hang, it is waiting for the clean up of _tf*.sas7bitm files. The following code will generate 99 pdf files, then stop and wait there. But SAS session is still on. The reason is 9999 *.sas7bitm files has been created in the WORK folder. Interesting is that if I now manually delete some of the *.sas7bitm files, SAS start to run again and I will get the 100th pdf file. I end up adding these line in my code to clean up the folder: options noxsync noxwait...

Printing while defaulted to remote directory
Hi all, I have a print device and queue configured on machine A (both point to a TCP printer). I then do a "set default machineB"user pass"::drive:[dir]" to machine B. If I then proceed to print a file in this remote directory by any means, i.e. print xxx.txt or otherwise direct it to the device (LRA0:) or queue (sys$print) I get the following error: "%PRINT-E-REMOINSF,node name specification or /REMOTE missing from command line" Importantly, I must print using an explicit device name (i.e., LRA0:) since the software that is doing the printing does not recogn...

Methods for fast binary file output?
Hello, I am a C/C++ newbie and I have a simple question concerning fast data writing to binary files. Are there any other faster methods than the standard write() method to write to binary data files? I ask this question because I have to store a big amount of data coming from an PCI A/D card with a sampling frequency of 20 MB/s. Now I have to implement some additional computations and would need to speed up the data transfer. I am using a Windows XP computer and GCC 3.4.3 and Borland 5.5 respectively. Are there any special free libraries for this purpose? Thank you very much Daniel email...

filter, redirect multicast DIS PDUs
Has anybody come across software or an API that can bridge two multicast groups with filtering in between. In my case I need to receive on multicast A, filter out certain entities, send on multicast B. Then receive on B and send all on A. This is due to a limit on our sim where it chokes if it receives too many entity state PDUs. I realize a change to the sim DIS engine is MUCH easier but mgmt doesn't want to go that route :(. ...

Re: ods pdf...adding pages to a pdf file
William, You can use the following to place several procedure output documents into one document: ods pdf file='c:\whatever.pdf' proc whatever; run; proc whatever; run; proc whatever; run; ods pdf close; As far as the table of contents is concerned, see the following URL: http://support.sas.com/publishing/pdf/58087_pg80.pdf Sincerely yours, Mark J. Lamias -----Original Message----- From: William Kossack [mailto:kossackw@NJC.ORG] Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2003 5:27 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: ods pdf...adding pages to a pdf file I have a program that produces a ...

C code generation from Matlab (m-file)
Can i generate c code from matlab m-files I believe that c code can be generated from simulink models using rea time workshop but can the same be done using m-files instead of simulink. "arslan" <arsl_khalid@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:_KSdnfsQqo6d0srVnZ2dnUVZ_hSdnZ2d@giganews.com... > Can i generate c code from matlab m-files > I believe that c code can be generated from simulink models using real > time workshop but can the same be done using m-files instead of simulink. Look at MCS from AgilityDS http://www.agilityds.com/products/default.aspx Hans www.ht...

Filters Engaged
I had to "treat" my eyes to why I had so much filtering to begin with. Enough is enough. It's mostly Flatti and DuFuS talking to each other (can't say about Snot or Quack since I never lifted those anyway). Often not even new stuff, just minor rewording of the old in ways that might sound new to the cranks I put the filters back to work, and was never so happy to see so many -9999s come up all at once, Just this post ought to give Doofie 10 or 100 frothing posts as followups, with an equal number from Flatso, ageeing with whatever inanity DuFuS comes up with. At least I ...

US-TX-Austin: Sr. Analog IC Engineer, BiCMOS design, Design filters, Cadence; Pe (45316832403)
US-TX-Austin: Sr. Analog IC Engineer, BiCMOS design, Design filters, Cadence; Pe (45316832403) ============================================================================================== Position: Sr. Analog IC Engineer Reference: SMC01473 Location: Austin TX Duration: Perm Skills: 5+yrs of on-chip analog BiCMOS design at frequencies > 500 MHz. Skilled in the transistor-level design of high frequency analog filters, gmC filter and linear amplifiers. Cadence tool suite familiarity required. RF CMOS and SiGe Bi...

restrict default (no sub-commands)
If I use the line "restrict default" when setting up access restrictions, what am I doing? =20 I understood so far that this line would unrestrict every machine, but I've noticed that Mike Reardon uses it here: =20 http://ntp.isc.org/bin/view/Support/AccessRestrictions =20 Why doesn't that first line nullify all the rest of the restrictions? =20 Derek Flake Video Networks (613) 785-7099 derek.flake@bell.ca =20 _______________________________________________ questions mailing list questions@lists.ntp.isc.org https://lists.ntp.isc.org/mailman/listinfo/questions d...

MYSQL & EXE file
Hello everyone. I've made ​​an application for their needs to connect to the MySQL database which is ase on my personal server. While doing a project in FileMaker everything works perfectly, but when I do exe application it will not connect to MySQL but does not answer, nor any mistake. Application works but there is no data in the fields of data entry is the message that the information is unknown. Do mio Nneka can help in solving my problem In article <ld8rk5$e0u$1@ls237.t-com.hr>, Eprom <eprom2004@gmail.com> wrote: > > Hello everyone. I've made ��...

Splitting large files
A friend is trying to email me a really large graphic file - 9 MB plus - and obviously the servers at both ends are squawking. I see files in newsgroups all the time split into parts for recombining by the client, so can someone give me a clue about how to go about this myself? Is it an editor (as in PSP) command, or is it a newsreader thing? ~RL Rustiferion wrote: > > A friend is trying to email me a really large graphic file - 9 MB plus - and > obviously the servers at both ends are squawking. I see files in newsgroups > all the time split into parts for recombining by th...

single thread JavaScript and callbacks from XHR
If JavaScript is single threaded, what is happening if I have two ajax calls executed around the same time. and they come back and hit two different callbacks. Would the callback functions execute at the same time together. Would one take precedence over the other? On Feb 16, 5:18 pm, "NeoAlchemy" <NeoAlch...@gmail.com> wrote: > If JavaScript is single threaded, what is happening if I have > two ajax calls executed around the same time. and they come > back and hit two different callbacks. Would the callback > functions execute at the same time together. Would...

How to compile multiple files in one latex run
Hello, I have dozens of *.tex files (generated by a python script) which I need to compile very often. The files are all very small, look all very similar, all have the same preamble, the same structure, no cross- references, and all compile to a one-page pdf document. Currenty, I am compiling them from a loop in a python script, roughly like this (in a pseudo-code): for filename in listOfTexFiles: tell shell to run "pdflatex "+filename It does what I need, but it takes a lot of time. Seeing each time latex starting up, loading the packages, compiling one file, then terminatin...

filtering rules
Hi list, Here's is something I don't understand from my favorite email client Pmail. When I make a filtering rule with "rules applied when folder is closed" it only works when besides the preview mode windows also the "new mailfolder solo window" is open. Is it possible to let the rule work without this extra window open? thnx Pieter ...

Re: Need help to know the command to check locks on file.
And the article on Jazz at:=20 http://jazz.external.hp.com/papers/Communicator/5.5/exp3/ci_enhancements ..html#LISTF describes some of the file locks that can be detected. "4) If the process does not have any locks then "NONE" is displayed. If the PIN owns or is waiting on one or more of the relevant semaphores then the semaphore name is shown under either the "Owner" or Waiter" column. There are three semaphores (locks) considered. The FLOCK semaphore, which is obtained when a processes calls the FLOCK intrinsic. This lock is exclusive meaning that...

US-TX-Austin: Sr. Lead Consultant, Client/Server Visual Basic, ASP, SQL Server; (45323357609)
US-TX-Austin: Sr. Lead Consultant, Client/Server Visual Basic, ASP, SQL Server; (45323357609) ============================================================================================= Position: Sr. Lead Consultant Reference: SMC01419 Location: Austin TX Duration: C-P Skills: Demonstrated leadership exp and the ability to assume a leadership role in a team with minimal supervision. Excellent client relationship skills including negotiation and expectation management. 5+yrs Client/Server and/or Interne...

mastercam files to solidworks viewer???
Hi all, I have an associate who has asked me, as a solidworks user, to help him with a problem. He uses Mastercam and he has a customer that he wants to communicate model with using solidworks viewer. Mastercam can write parasolids but obviously not .sldprt files. Is there a workaround for him that does not involve using solidworks? It appears to me that there is not, since solidworks viewer only opens native solidworks files. Maybe someone can suggest an alternate path here? Thanks, Zander No it cannot be done with SW Viewer. He can buy one of the many viewer programs that allow...

Searching for a file
Hi! I wonder, which way to do this fastest. I have a disk, where I need to search for a file or directory. I do it recursively, meaning that I start from the top dir, then I add all directories to an array, and by a counter I work my way through that array. And, while doing that I add the directory or file (name) to and result array, if it matches. Any better ideas? FYI: there are 1312 folders in the system :-) App 1G of files. My code: $d=-1; do { if($d>-1) $dir="$topdir/$dirs[$d]"; else $dir=$topdir; if($handle = opendir($dir)...

Where is the ethernet frame FCS filed=?Big5?Q?=3F?=
Hi, all Ethernet frame is composed of several field Dest. mac address�BSrc. mac address Length/Type �BMac client data �BPad �BFCS (trailer) But I use Wireshark to capture my packet that from my pc to gateway. And I observed the result, finding that there is not FCS field in each ethernet frame sometimes. A few ethernet frame with FCS field. What happened??? -- �� Origin: SayYA ��T�� <bbs.sayya.org>  �� From: 59-121-210-25.dynamic.hinet.net ...

in the file getpdu.c of vxworks snmp management
hallo all in the SNMP_Process_Get_PDU() functon, it calls (vbp->vb_ml.ml_leaf)->getproc)(), while I could not find when & where getproc got defined, anyone knows about it? thanks ooze wrote: > in the SNMP_Process_Get_PDU() functon, it calls > (vbp->vb_ml.ml_leaf)->getproc)(), > while I could not find when & where getproc got defined, anyone knows > about it? thanks This is the getproc referenced from the mib.c file - you're responsible for creating it. i.e. this is the callback function - use mibcomp to generate the skeleton and stubs for...

Eudora 6.0
I would like to either turn off the spam filters or if that can't be done, remove them. Can anyone help with this one? "P.R." ha scritto: > > I would like to either turn off the spam filters or if that can't be > done, remove them. Tools | Options | Junk Mail and Tools | Options | Junk Mail Extras You can drag the slider all the way to the right (100) and UNcheck other options that will disable the spam filters. If you want to remove the spam filters, rename or delete SpamHeaders.dll, SpamWatch.dll and StaticJunkDB.txt from the Eudora plugins fol...

Finding total number of lines in a file
Hi, Is there a subroutine/function in fortran(77 or 90) that gives the total number of lines in a file. I am currently using "system" call with "wc -l" option. Thanks in advance -Ari nlines = 0 OPEN (lunit, file = 'whatever') DO READ (lunit,*, END=10) nlines = nlines + 1 END DO 10 CLOSE (lunit) Arindam Chakraborty wrote: >Hi, > Is there a subroutine/function in fortran(77 or 90) that gives the >total number of lines in a file. I am currently using "system" call >with "wc -l" >option. > Thanks in advance >-Ari >...