java.lang.string

I need someones  help with the following problem.
When trying to compile:"can't find symbol,symbole:constructor
sam(java.lang.string,java,lang,string)
location :class Mine" appears please help me.
<<import easyIO.*;
class Mine {
	  Mine mn= new Mine(args);
  }
    Mine(String[] input) {
    String fill="data.txt";
    String fil="cur.txt";
    if (inputfil.length>0)
	      fill=input[0];
	   if (input.length>1)
          fil=input[1];
   Sam sam= new Sam(fill,fil);
   sam.menu();
   }

emud2003 (1)

sali2 said:

>I need someones  help with the following problem.
>When trying to compile:"can't find symbol,symbole:constructor
>sam(java.lang.string,java,lang,string)
>location :class Mine" appears please help me.

That's a Java problem.
This is a Javascript newsgroup.
We've got nothing to do with Java.
However the error is complaining that there's no constructor
for class Sam.

0
Lee
10/24/2005 10:17:18 PM
sali2 wrote:

> I need someones  help with the following problem.

Your question is about Java.
This newsgroup is about JavaScript.
Java and JavaScript have about as much in common as Car and Carpet.
Try a newsgroup about Java.

http://jibbering.com/faq/#FAQ2_2

--
David Dorward       <http://blog.dorward.me.uk/>   <http://dorward.me.uk/>
                     Home is where the ~/.bashrc is
On 24/10/2005 23:04, sali2 wrote:

[snipped stuff about Java]

The comp.lang.java.help group is over there -->

Mike

--
Michael Winter
Michael