programmatically select an option in "select" box in html

Hi,

I'm having trouble selecting an option in html, i.e. i change the
code, but the change is not reflected in the browser.
Example, i have
<select>
<option>A
<option selected>B
</selected>

if I click A and refresh the page, the select box will still be in A,
even though according to the code should be pointed to B. I'm using
firefox. Any suggestion? thanks
0
rvelosoo

rvelosoo wrote:

> I'm having trouble selecting an option in html, i.e. i change the
> code, but the change is not reflected in the browser.
> Example, i have
> <select>
> <option>A
> <option selected>B
> </selected>
> if I click A and refresh the page, the select box will still be in A,
> even though according to the code should be pointed to B. I'm using
> firefox. Any suggestion? thanks

       <form method="get" action="#">
        <select name="s" size="1">
         <option value="A">A</option>