What is <csscriptdict> & <csobj> ?

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

I've encountered some tags I'm not familiar with.
<csscriptdict>
<csobj >

What are these tags and where can I find more info?

0
Reply David 7/9/2004 2:44:18 AM

See related articles to this posting

"David W. Deley" <deleyd@gte.net> wrote in message
> I've encountered some tags I'm not familiar with.
> <csscriptdict>
> <csobj >
>
> What are these tags and where can I find more info?

Obviously, it is something Adobe have put into their
"GoLive" product to extend it with some kind og JavaScript
Objects...:

http://partners.adobe.com/asn/golive/pdfs/SDKProgrammersRef.pdf

--
Dag
58�26'15.9" N 008�46'45.5" E

0
Reply Dag 7/9/2004 7:03:48 AM

"David W. Deley" wrote:

> I've encountered some tags I'm not familiar with.
> <csscriptdict>
> <csobj >
>
> What are these tags and where can I find more info?

<url: http://www.adobe.com/products/golive/pdfs/gl_whtpr_js.pdf
/>

--
Grant Wagner <gwagner@agricoreunited.com>

Reply Grant 7/13/2004 3:28:34 PM
comp.lang.javascript 37807 articles. 16 followers. Post

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

What is <csscriptdict> & <csobj> ?
I've encountered some tags I'm not familiar with. <csscriptdict> <csobj > What are these tags and where can I find more info? "David W. Deley" <deleyd@gte.net> wrote in message news:nEnHc.60974$rn1.39165@okepread07... > I've encountered some tags I'm not familiar with. > <csscriptdict> > <csobj > > > What are these tags and where can I find more info? > Obviously, it is something Adobe have put into their "GoLive" product to extend it with some kind og JavaScript Objects...: http://partners.adobe.com/asn/g...