window event help needed !

i would like my current window to go to a URL when the window is closed from
window manager (X button on the title bar

can someone please help ?

0
Mel

Mel said:

>i would like my current window to go to a URL when the window is closed from
>window manager (X button on the title bar
>
>can someone please help ?

Your request doesn't make sense.
Since the window *will be closed*, how can it go to an URL?

If you're asking how to prevent the user from closing the
window, that's just incredibly rude and so decent browsers
will not allow it.

0
Lee
1/21/2005 3:11:35 PM
Lee wrote:

> Mel said:
>
>>i would like my current window to go to a URL when the window is closed from
>>window manager (X button on the title bar
>>
>>can someone please help ?
>

> Your request doesn't make sense.
> Since the window *will be closed*, how can it go to an URL?
>
> If you're asking how to prevent the user from closing the
> window, that's just incredibly rude and so decent browsers
> will not allow it.

And some browser windows lack the "X button"...
Mick
0
Mick