Analog Input value more than analog output

I am using DAQ 6014 card. I have made a differential connection. In
the SCB 68 connector block, i have shorted the input and the output to
check the values.
But the analog input value i am reading in is always higher than my
outut, why is this? say i give o/p s 4 volts, the i/p I read is 4.2
volts.. How to make both exactly same.. Thank you
0
x9561 (148438)

Hi

You need to connect in following way:
For connecting Different input channel 0 to DAC output channel 0 -
connect
Ch(0) - DAC0out
Ch(8) - Aognd

Are u connecting in above manner ?

Still if you are facing problems, try connecting combination of
different input channel to different DAC output channel bcoz one of
channel might be faulty.

You can check this in MAX panel itself.

Hope it works. Your feedbacks are welcome.

Best Regards,
Nirmal Sharma
India
0