Block diagram color

Is there any way to have the block diagram adapt to your windows color
scheme? I know you can change colors under the options menu but this
does not affect older vi's.
0
x9561 (148467)
12/12/2003 3:07:16 AM
comp.lang.labview 35207 articles. 1 followers. vasusachin24 (1) is leader. Post Follow

No, LabVIEW does not expose to users any way to do this.
0
x9561 (148467)
12/12/2003 7:29:16 AM
I could not see a way either. Thanks for your response.
0
x9561 (148467)
12/12/2003 12:22:16 PM
> I could not see a way either. Thanks for your response.

Older VIs have already been saved with an RGB color.  For any given
diagram, you can color it whatever you like, and if using a newer
version of LV, you can use a System color that isn't a TRUE RGB, but
will continue to adapt to the system color palette.  If you want all
newly created VIs to do this, make yourself a template.  But for already
created VIs, their author selected the color and there isn't an override.

Greg McKaskle

0
gmckaskle (596)