Block diagram color

Is there any way to have the block diagram adapt to your windows color
scheme? I know you can change colors under the options menu but this
does not affect older vi's.
0
x9561 (148623)
12/12/2003 3:07:16 AM
comp.lang.labview 35389 articles. 14 followers. vasusachin24 (1) is leader. Post Follow

No, LabVIEW does not expose to users any way to do this.
0
x9561 (148623)
12/12/2003 7:29:16 AM
I could not see a way either. Thanks for your response.
0
x9561 (148623)
12/12/2003 12:22:16 PM
> I could not see a way either. Thanks for your response.

Older VIs have already been saved with an RGB color.  For any given
diagram, you can color it whatever you like, and if using a newer
version of LV, you can use a System color that isn't a TRUE RGB, but
will continue to adapt to the system color palette.  If you want all
newly created VIs to do this, make yourself a template.  But for already
created VIs, their author selected the color and there isn't an override.

Greg McKaskle

0
gmckaskle (596)

will Apple Studio Display show 256 colors on a PC?
Can anyone help me? I have an Apple Studio Display monitor which I am using with a Dell Dimension 8100 PC with Windows 2000. I am only able to display 16 colors but I need it to display 256 colors. I have the CD-rom with installation software, however my PC will not read the MAC formatted CD-rom. I believe I need a driver or ADAPTOR but I can't figure out how to get it. Is it even possible for a PC to use this Apple monitor properly? Thanks for any help I'm don't know what to do! Rick ...

Quick query: margin-bottom of absolutely positioned block
This should be a quick one. URL: http://cfa-www.harvard.edu/~cpilman/Stuff/flush.html Code: ============================= <!DOCTYPE HTML Public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN"> <HTML><Head><Title>Get my feet off the ground</Title> <Meta HTTP-Equiv="Content-Type" Content="text/html; charset=us-ascii"> <Style type="text/css"> Body { font-size: 60px; } Div { margin: 50px; border: thick green solid; position: absolute; top: 0; left: 0; } </Style></Head> <Body> <Div> Alpha Beta Ga...

Rite, Block locals and Autovivification
Perl has what may be an evil solution block locals. Certainly maximal surprise but Does What I Mean.... What does the bit of Perl $a{foo}++ do? Well, you clearly are referring to a hash, so it makes one. Since foo doesn't have a sigil, it takes it as a string... $a{'foo'}++ Since the element doesn't exists yet, and we're adding one to it, it "autovivifies" or "magically grants life" to it. Namely 0. Perl chose 0 since that is "What I Mean" when I add one to and uninitialised something. Now to Ruby... def each_anime(io) io.each do ...

blocking forged hotmail
Hi I tried to block forged hotmail spam with the following rule: SLocal_check_mail R$* hotmail.com $* $: $>IsHotmail $&{client_name} $&{client_resolve} SIsHotmail R$* hotmail.com $* $@ OK R$* $#error $: "550 Access Denied. Forgeries are disallowed." But it doesn't work The emails go through anyway I search the net but always end up on this rule Anybody got a clue why it won't work I use sendmail 8.12.11 Thanks Patrick Equipe du Royaume wrote: > R$* $#error $: "550 Access Denied. Forgeries are disallowed." Try: R$*...

Copy disk block-by-block
Is there a good way to copy a disk with an overwritten disk label block-by-block into a file for analysis? The original data should all still be there. The disk had 3 slices (swap, / and /export). Unfortunately I don't know the exact layout of the partitions, so I can't just re-create the label on the disk. It was UFS formatted on a SPARC system. And it's an FC-AL drive, so no easy way to plug it into a PC to copy out the data. I haven't tried this yet (for lack of a place of storing the disk image to), but I would imagine that trying to do dd if=/dev/dsk/c0t0d0s2 of=disk.i...

pf, load-balancing attempt blocks incoming mail
Hello, Having some trouble here with mail when I try to implement outbound load-balancing. I am following the example for outbound load balancing in the pf User's Guide. But I have changed it to be be special for SMTP, to ensure that all mail is sent and received from the same IP which is advertized by DNS. I'll implement a more redundant solution after getting this working. The problem is that the system can send mail, but cannot receive it. The mail server sees incoming messages but cannot send a response because its response is blocked at the private interface! It rep...

color map axis editing?
this is probably a dumb question, but i inserted a colormap into a contourf plot, and for some reason it will not put labels for 0 and the max value on the colormap axis. i have gone into property inspector and added them into the ytick and yticklabel fields which still doesn't work. if i put in any other intermediate value it shows up on the colormap axis, but 0 and the max value won't appear. any help would be appreciated! Hi: first of all chek that Ytickmofe and Yticjlabelmode are on manual.Second check Ylim:yo will see that the inferior limit is not 0,but 1*e^19...t...

Simulink block position
Hi, I have some strange behaviour with simulink when I try to position some blocks by using command line. For example: I try to place a bus selector block, set_param(mybus_selector,'Position',[140 29400 160 32760]); (my grid spacing is =20) and when I check where this block is placed: real_bus_position=get_param(mybus_selector,'Position'); I get: real_bus_position=[[140 0 160 3400]]; Which is very different from what I asked for. I want to understand the reason of this difference, I need to manage automatically this positionning. Thanks, CB. There is a limit on the ma...

xpc: Howto passover the IP-Adresse from a mask to UDP-Send-Block
Hi, I am using the UDP-Send very often, and I tried to pack the UDP-Send-Block into a mask subsystem. With a "fix" Target-IP-Address (e.g. 192.168.21.137) it works perfect, but when I mask my subsystem and try to passerover the IP-Address the xpc sends the UDP-Packages to broadcast (255.255.255.255). I tried 2 different ways of mask. First with an string '192.168.21.137', and second with 4 independet values a.b.c.d with a=192, b=168, c=21, d=137. If I passover the port by a masked subsystem it works, but not the IP-Address. Any Ideas? Robert Robert, May be you can tra...

procs/blocks
Well, maybe not blocks with blocks but blocks with yield? although right now, I only have a fix for procs with blocks and not blocks with blocks via blocks with yield when a proc block is not in stock... class Proc alias __proc_block_call call alias __proc_block_indexer [] def call(*args, &block) __proc_block_call(*(block.nil? ? args : args << block)) end def [](*args, &block) __proc_block_indexer(*(block.nil? ? args : args << block)) end end ----- usage prc = Proc.new {|arg, proc_block| p arg proc_block[arg] } prc.call("Foo") {|...

RE: [ace-users] Problem in reading queued message block in handle_output method !! #2
Thanks. Let me try that. Priyank -----Original Message----- From: Douglas C. Schmidt [mailto:schmidt@cs.wustl.edu] Sent: Friday, December 16, 2005 9:40 AM To: ace-users@cs.wustl.edu; Patel Priyank-PPATEL1 Subject: Re: [ace-users] Problem in reading queued message block in handle_output method !! Hi Priyank, Thanks for using the PRF. >> I am having problem when I deque message block from message queue, it >> always says lenght of zero. When I enqueued message block in >> handle_input() method that lenght was good. How do I know that I am &...

ONLINE AutoCAD Block Library
ONLINE AutoCAD Block Library Including: People,Landscape,Vehicles,Construction Details,Bath,Kitchen 3D's and more All Free for Download. Updated 24/7 NEW! Thumbnail IMages with every DWG file. CAD Block Exchange Network http://cben.net ...

Re: This is nuts: Block[{u = 1}, g3[u]] and Block[{u = 0}, g3[u]] executes but NIntegrate[g3[u], {u, 0, Infinity}] doesn't execute
On 1/12/2012 3:23 AM, Shravan wrote: > Hello All, > This program is not as daunting as it appears to be. I am > struggling with an issue related to NIntegration. I think the problem > is related to syntax but I am not sure. I am having tough time > executing the following commands in mathematica. > > z1 = NIntegrate[g3[u], {u, 0, Infinity}] > Are you sure you really want to do numerical integration from zero to infinity? This is numerical integration? --Nasser ...

block vs non-block
In moderately complex systems involving TCP/IP and UDP/IP sockets, where select is in use, which kind of socket is better: blocking or non-blocking? Why? Thanks, Mike. Mike - EMAIL IGNORED wrote: >In moderately complex systems involving TCP/IP and UDP/IP >sockets, where select is in use, which kind of socket is >better: blocking or non-blocking? Why? >Thanks, >Mike. > I smell an assignment...but here is a hint: read UNIX Network Programming, Volume 1 by W. Richard Stevens (ISBN 0-13-490012-X). / Regards, Peter Here are the answers to your questions: ...

This is nuts: Block[{u = 1}, g3[u]] and Block[{u = 0}, g3[u]] executes but NIntegrate[g3[u], {u, 0, Infinity}] doesn't execute
Hello All, This program is not as daunting as it appears to be. I am struggling with an issue related to NIntegration. I think the problem is related to syntax but I am not sure. I am having tough time executing the following commands in mathematica. z1 = NIntegrate[g3[u], {u, 0, Infinity}] z2 = Block[{u = 0},g3[u]] z3 = Block[{u=1},g3[u]] z1 doesn't execute whereas z2 and z3 executes. can anybody please help me how to solve this? g3[u_] := Product[(Sum[(f1[u, k, n] + f2[u, k, n])*(2/Pi), {n, 1, 62}])*(1/(2*63)), {k, 2, 10}] f1[u_, k_, n_] := NIntegra...

Diagramming code
Is there any software to help understand python code ? Thanks hamilton On Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 6:26 PM, hamilton <hamilton@nothere.com> wrote: > Subject: Diagramming code > > Is there any software to help understand python code ? What sort of diagrams? Control flow diagrams? Class diagrams? Sequence diagrams? Module dependency diagrams? There are many different types you could be referring to. Here's a relatively comprehensive list: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unified_Modeling_Language#Diagrams_overview Regards, Chris -- UML: Kill it with fire! On 7...

blocking assignment in a block
Hi I'm trying deduce a rule that would correctly produce same behavior for synthisis and simulation. Here is what I come up with. Please comment. reg a,b,c,d,e,f,....; always @(posedge clk) statement1; statement2; statement3; ....... end Now assume all the statements are simple 3 regs assignment like a=b+c; b=3+c; c=2; d=a+c; .... .... Now is it true, so long as the "left hand sides" do not repeat like: a=b+c; a=3+c; I would get correct and same behavior from both simulation and synthesis? Thanks. paulw@m...

16-color display in certain full-screen games
Hi all, I just installed Civilization 4 and when the game goes into full-screen mode, the image displays in 16 colors only. However, when the game loads and there's only a small window on the screen, it displays fine. This happened before with certain of the GameHouse small games collection. Some games started in full screen mode, but the image was 16 colors, or very bright as to burn the colors, I don't know how to describe it. So, you could hardly distinguish anything on the screen. As soon as I enable the games' 'Run in window' mode as opposed to full screen, the image ...

Question for exam regarding multiple block sizes
Hi there, maybe someone can answer this exam-question regarding 9i: What are the two methods used to add a second, or subsequent, block size to an exisiting database? (choose two).) A. Create a new tablespaces and include a block size specification B. Transport a tablespace with a different block size into the database C. Re-Create the control file to specify a new block size for specific data files D. Take a tablespace offline, and then put it back online with a new block size specification. I think it's A and B, my mate does not. May someone please clarify? Thank you in advance, C...

Cannot read block error.
I am running PostgreSQL 7.3.3 on OS X Server 10.2 The database has been running just fine for quite some time now, but this morning it began pitching the error: ERROR: cannot read block 176 of tfxtrade_details: Numerical result out of range any time the table tfxtrade_details is accessed. A description of the table is at the end of this email I have a backup from last night, so I haven't lost much data (if any), but I am curious if there is a way to recover from this (beyond restoring from backup) and how I would go about figuring out what caused it to prevent it fro...

Color laserjet 5M cannot print grey and light colors
My HP Color Laserjet 5M prints fine as long it's full-color text or charts. When printing photos, mixed color or light colors (especially grey) it shows a few blank lines (less than 1 mm thick) This printer can print A3 and thus develops an A4 page in landscape more. On a landscape print, the lines are vertical (horizontal on a portrait page). when opening printer it shows these marks in the remaining toner on the drum as well, ... What should I replace ? the drum or the developer ?? Thank you for any advice on this. L. ...

blocking versus non blocking sockets in delphi
Hi, Is it better to use blocking or non blocking sockets for delphi client application. I am using TClientSocket. the application has to deall with a lot of data and the data flow from the server is bursts and not contenious. help is greatly appreciated. On 9 Jul 2003, Karthik A. wrote: > Hi, > Is it better to use blocking or non blocking sockets for delphi client > application. I am using TClientSocket. the application has to deall > with a lot of data and the data flow from the server is bursts and not > contenious. help is greatly appreciated. That depends on ...

compering colors #2
i scaned in 2 different scanners the same photo now i want to compare between the 2 scanners the percents color of each scan 4 example: 2 compare the percents of red in each scan in what program i can do it & how thenks ...

DVDATAPI non blocking?
As I noted that !Cino was released public I downloaded it. Overall I must say I was a disappointed for it first not worked with my German territory and after I switched to UK it ever crashed with my test files and hang up the whole machine (an Iyonix) so I wasn't able to compare it wioth !KinoAmp. However I noted that !Cino supplies DVDFS. This is very interesting for the help pretends that it can read even data DVDs. Unfortuantely it always showed me audio file DVDs which was nonsense. However suddenly I got a directory listing of a DVD into a filer window but I wasn't able to read an...

Re: Is Vuescan's "Neutral" color balance at fault?
"Bart van der Wolf" <bvdwolf@no.spam> wrote in message news:... SNIP > change the Crop|Preview area to Current Intended to type "Crop Box" instead of Current. Bart Ok, so neutral is somewhat akin to PS autocontrast, and manual with 1/1/1 to PS autolevels? Ed explained this before, I wasn't paying enough attention. Still, I wonder why Vuescan white balance is having such pink cast. The example I posted at the photo.net link, above, is tugboats on bright early afternoon, light cloud cover. The film is Provia100. As I said above, the only way...