Call function from dll in labview

Hi All,
I have to get data from USB camera, I have following functions in DLL.
 DLLINOUT=09HANDLE =09WINAPI=09CC_Open( LPCSTR CameraName , ULONG
CameraNumber , CC_CAPTURE_MODE CaptureMode ) ;
 and
DLLINOUT  BOOL=09 WINAPI=09 CC_CaptureSingle( HANDLE Cam , PVOID Buffer ,
ULONG TransferSize , CC_TRIGGER_MODE TriggerMode , USHORT TimeOut ,
OVERLAPPED * pUserOverlapped );

When I open hardware with function cc_open I am getting handle to an
object. How can I store this object and pass it to CC_CaptureSingle
function?

Another question is  when I call CC_CaptureSingle I am getting pointer
on the 2 dimension array =93PVOID buffer=94  how can I get this array in
Labview?
0
x9561 (148441)

1. Handle is just a I32 in labview, you can use a local variable to
store the value

2. you need to know the size of the pvoid buffer, initialize a 2D
array (most likely it's going to be array of U8), pass it to the
function.  In the DLL setup, instead of using a scaler for the pvoid,
you need to use "Array Poitner" for it.

Hope this helps,

-Joe
0