calling external vb.net code in labview and how to connect database(sql server 2000, MS access)

kindly help me in solving my queries.
1) how to call vb.net codes in labview.

2) how to call vb codes in labview.

3) how to connect database like sql server 2000, MS access with labview.

kindly mention if there is any tutorial link to my quries.

0
x9561 (148442)

Hi!

to point 3)
We use the Enterprise connectivity toolkit from NI. Search site about. You also can use DDE to access MS-Access. See Examples that are installed with LabVIEW.

0
x9561 (148442)

Accessing a Microsoft SQL 2000 database using Labview Database Connectivity Kit
Hello people,,,... i am new to Labview Database Connectivity Kit. Currently, I Have created a Database using Microsoft SQL 2000, but i am not sure how to let my labview program read and write to this database i have created.... So far, I have only suceeded in using the Database Toolkit to read/write to a Microsoft Access DataBase, but not a Microsoft SQL 2000 Database. thanks a lot... terence There's an online PowerPoint presentation that can help you get started using the SQL commands for the Database Toolkit in LabVIEW, which you can access <a href="http://zone.ni.com/devzone/learningcenter.nsf/03f7c60f17aad210862567a90054a26c/f1cdf7a07969485086256936005a3609?OpenDocument" target="_blank">here</a>. Also browse through some SQL database examples and white papers from the <a href="http://zone.ni.com/devzone/devzone.nsf/webcategories/0F9EE47C28AA0628862567AC004EDCE3" target="_blank">Database section of the Developer's Zone</a>. ...

MicroSoft SQL Server 2000, Service Pack 2, AppDev SQL Server 2000 Accelerated Training [3 CDs], TransTrainer for Designing Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Databases v1.1, SQL Server 2000 Reporting Ser
MicroSoft SQL Server 2000, Service Pack 2, AppDev SQL Server 2000 Accelerated Training [3 CDs], TransTrainer for Designing Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Databases v1.1, SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services, (Enterprise), Developer Edition 64 Bit, other 16,000 more CDs, [ no dongles, no activations, etc ... needed ! ] (free donge)! No time limitation! CD NR 4203 MicroSoft SQL Server 2000 4in1 CD NR 9452 Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Service Pack 2 CD NR 11 298 AppDev SQL Server 2000 Accelerated Training [3 CDs] CD NR 12 000 Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition 64 Bit CD NR 13 424 TransTrainer for Designing Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Databases v1.1 CD NR 14 688 SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services (c) Microsoft CD NR 15 412 SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services Enterprise (c) Microsoft please send e-mail, to ola2@mail.gr, zorba@mail.gr ...

MS SQL Server 2000 / MS Access
Hello all! I have such question to all of you. I have some tables linked from MS SQL Server 2000. Is time of processing query based on these linked tables from MS SQL Server 2000, faster or slower than the time of processing the same query based on tables, which are not linked but imported to MS Access? Can you answer this question? Thank you in advance for posts Marcin from Poland. No idea - it depends how big the tables are, what your queries look like, how you execute your queries etc. If you're using stored procedures, for example, then I would expect MSSQL to be faster, as all the processing happens on the server, and it can use indexes, caching etc. The best way to get an answer is simply to test it yourself. Simon ...

ODBC connection
Hello all! I have such question to all of you. I have some tables linked from MS SQL Server 2000. Is time of processing query based on these linked tables from MS SQL Server 2000, faster or slower than the time of processing the same query based on tables, which are not linked but imported to MS Access? Can you answer this question? Thank you in advance for posts Marcin from Poland. On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 17:23:48 +0200, "Kamyk" <marcinzmyslowski@poczta.onet.pl> wrote: >Hello all! > >I have such question to all of you. >I have some tables linked from MS SQL Server 2000. Is time of processing >query >based on these linked tables from MS SQL Server 2000, faster or slower than >the time of processing the same query based on tables, which are not linked >but >imported to MS Access? > >Can you answer this question? > >Thank you in advance for posts >Marcin from Poland. > That depends on a lot of things... The most obvious thing it depends on is the size of the result set. In a client/server arrangement, you want to keep result sizes down, and do aggregation and filtering on the server. Next, how many people will be sharing the back-end data. Access slows down as soon as 2 people are sharing a JET back-end, but the server won't have this limitation. On the other hand, if the server is too slow, or you're trying to use MSDE with more users than it's optimized for, the server will be slow. There are m...

MS SQL Server 2000 and MS JDBC SQL Server driver problems. (Connection timed out, followed by Error establishing socket)
I have downloaded the MS SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Evaluation edition, and the MS SQL 2000 Server JDBC driver. I have installed and configured the MS SQL Server 2000 onto two computers, which reside on the same network. (In fact, these two computers comprise the entire network). The network server (computer name=SUNCDS1), and the lone node (SUNCDS2), each have their own SQL Server 2000 instance. The SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Manager console on SUNCDS1 shows both SQL Server instances, the (local) instance, which is SUNCDS1, and also SUNCDS2. It may be worthwhile to mention that the SUNCDS2 instance on the Enterprise console does not show the SQL Server Agent as being started, but I can navigate to the SUNCDS2 databases, and display the table information. If I try to start the SQL Server Agent for SUNCDS2, I receive the message "Access is Denied". The enterprise console on the SUNCDS2 machine indeed shows the SQL Server Agent as being started. I have written a sample Java application that uses both the MS SQL Server ODBC driver and a JDBC type 4 driver (MS SQL Server 2000 JDBC) to establish a connection to the SUNCDS2 instance. This application resides on the SUNCDS1 network server. The ODBC driver will connect to SUNCDS2 instance wihout a problem. The JDBC driver does not connect to SUNCDS2. The JDBC driver will, however, connect to the local SQL Server instance that resides on SUNCDS1. Following are the code snippet to est...

Problem by design
Hi. Sorry for cross posting! After I've installed MS-SQL Server 2000, I've got a problem each time I open a table, view or diagram in design, in a MS-Access project. Something like a table is popping up, but only the headline of the table, there is no name in the headline. The (ghost) table is automatic getting focus, (like a dialog box), and I can't do anything. I can close the (ghost) table using ALT-F4 combination, but it is very annoying me. I've tried to uninstall both the MS-SQL Server 2000 and MS-Access 2000, I've also tried to compact and repair the database without luck. If I connect to MS-SQL Server 7 on another computer, (same database), everything is fine. My OS is Windows XP Home edition; the MS-SQL Server 7 is running on Windows 98. Does anyone here have had the same experiences? TIA J�rn ...

ODBC Connect from MS Access to SQL Server 2000-Viable?
How viable is it to use MS Access as a front end (via ODBC) to a SQL Server 2000 database? The users would access via the internet using a netgear vpn setup. Thanks, Paul S Paul Stanial wrote: > > How viable is it to use MS Access as a front end (via ODBC) to a SQL Server > 2000 database? > > The users would access via the internet using a netgear vpn setup. > > Thanks, > > Paul S I've seen this configuration more as an afterthought. What I mean is that someone uses Access to design an application, complete with Forms and Reports. Afterwards, they wish to put the data in SQL Server, but they don't want to redo their Forms and Reports. From those projects that I've moved the data to SQL Server, things have worked really well. That being said, if this was a new application, I'd be deploying something web-based (since you indicated that your users would access via the internet). With many of the web-based tools out there, you can quickly create applications as well. HTH, Brian -- =================================================================== Brian Peasland dba@remove_spam.peasland.com Remove the "remove_spam." from the email address to email me. "I can give it to you cheap, quick, and good. Now pick two out of the three" ...

Code Generator for ASP, SQL, VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, Delphi, PHP
Please, I don't want to start a discussion about marketing because I'm really tired, it's only a thought. There is coming a new tool every two days on the market (see the link below) and it's all about marketing only. Without marketing and publicity will be "every" product out of the market and developers retired. I hope there will be provided SV's marketing campaign for C6 (not only plans!) because it's the excellent tool comparing to others. But without marketing, trials, price list, competitive upgrades,... You know, no jobs, no projects, no money, programming for food OR a better solution is to change the product and environment :-( Proc-Blaster - Code Generator for ASP, SQL, VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, Delphi, PHP http://www.lockwoodtech.com/index_pb.htm And 2nd please, I don't want to start a discussion about advantages of Clarion or Proc-Blaster, WinDev, Delphi, CodeCharge,... because I know, but there are people without any idea what is Clarion and buy other tools. So again, marketing, marketing, marketing. I would rather prepare a small marketing campaign or trials as a new "XYZ" template. Best Regards! -- Alfred Blaho dB/WEB Programmer for hire http://www.artofprogramming.net This is a very nice tool.... and is extremely nice when you want to create stored procedures for I/O. It creates the sp as well as the calling code for various platforms. Glenn I will toss out two thoughts in this area...

How to connect MS Access form to MS SQL Server
Hello all I created an application which use MS Access 2000 as user interface and MS SQL Server 2000 as backend. If I want to get data from MS SQL Sever 2000 and display them on the MS Access 2000 form, where do I set the database connection to the form (i.e. tell the form to get data from MS SQL server database)? Thanks Bon In Windows control panel, admin tools, data sources (ODBC), create a system DSN of type SQL server and fill in the parameters for your SQL database. In Access, select file / get external data, files of type ODBC. Select machine data source, select the DSN you created and the table(s) you need. ...

Using MS SQL Server 2005 Enterprise Manager with MS SQL Server 2000
Hi Everyone, Most of our MS SQL Servers are still running on SQL 2000, but being I will soon be upgrading my workstation to Vista Business I'd like to install MS SQL 2005 Enterprise Manager to manage them all. When I tried to install MS SQL 2000 Enterprise Manager on Vista, it gave me a message saying it's not compatible, so I'll have to use 2005 I guess. We have LOTS of DTS scripts on our SQL 2000 server, and will 2005 EM work with these okay? Also I want to make sure SQL 2005 Enterprise Manager won't be adding to, changing, or 'upgrading' the DTS scripts or anything on the SQL 2000 servers as we still have folks using SQL 2000 Enterprise Manager. Thanks for any suggestions. I'm always leery when using cross-versions of Microsoft applications because they are often incompatible or they do squirly things that often break stuff. Thanks -- Alex Alex (samalex@gmail.com) writes: > We have LOTS of DTS scripts on our SQL 2000 server, and will 2005 EM > work with these okay? Also I want to make sure SQL 2005 Enterprise > Manager won't be adding to, changing, or 'upgrading' the DTS scripts or > anything on the SQL 2000 servers as we still have folks using SQL 2000 > Enterprise Manager. > > Thanks for any suggestions. I'm always leery when using cross-versions > of Microsoft applications because they are often incompatible or they > do squirly things that often break stuff. There isn't any Enterpr...

tcl database connection for Oracle MySQL PostgreSQL Sybase "Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Desktop Engine" DB2 Interbase/Firebird SQLite Microsoft Access
Hello everyone, There are many people that are looking for/missing the support for their database within TCL. Somehow this was overlooked: http://sqlrelay.sourceforge.net/index.html It has native TCL API and supports most popular databases. One problem: It doesn't have production ready support on Windows, but for the lucky people who use Linux/Unix, it seems to be an excellent solution, while TDBC is being developed. One small correction, the TCL part of the db connection will work just fine on Windows connecting to sqlrelay running on Linux/Unix (which, in turn, can connect to the database running on Windows :) ). What doesn't have production ready support (according to developers) is sqlrelay running on Windows. ...

copying data from MS-SQL to MS-Access using VB.Net
Hi there, I'm trying to use MSAccess as a "container" to move data around from one MS-SQL server DB to another. This is basically already a design decision that has been made for a lot of reasons and can't be changed by me. What I was wondering is what is the bet way to populate the MS-Access DB. The DB will only contain 6 tables which will have a very small amount of data in them. I have tried to use ADO.Net to read the data from MS-SQL into a DataTable and then save it into the MS-Access DB using again using a DataTable populated from the first, but I can't seem to get the syntax right. Even after I execute the Update method nothing happens to the Access DB. So I modified one of the values in the data rows ('myRow("name") = "hi there") and this seemed to force an update, but then threw a concurrency error. Attached below is the code I was using, can anyone help? JPO Dim cnnA As System.Data.OLEdb.OleDbConnection = New System.Data.OLEdb.OleDbConnection(QuantumConnection) Dim cnnAccessDB As System.Data.OLEdb.OleDbConnection = New System.Data.OLEdb.OleDbConnection(AccessDB) cnnA.Open() cnnAccessDB.Open() Dim daDataAdapterA As New System.Data.OleDb.OleDbDataAdapter("SELECT * FROM Advmast", cnnA), dtDataTableA As New DataTable Dim daAccessDB As New System.Data.OleDb.OleDbDataAdapter("SELECT * FROM Advmast", cnnAccessDB), dtAccessDB As New DataTable ...

Converting SQL Server 2000 query to MS Access 2000 query
Hello! I am trying to convert a query written for SQL Server 2000 database tables, to a MS Access query. Here is what I have in SQL Server: SELECT t2.*, CASE WHEN t2.QType = '3' THEN t1.Note ELSE CASE WHEN t2.QType = '2' THEN CASE WHEN CONVERT(varchar(100), t1.ANumber) = '1' THEN 'Yes' ELSE 'No' END ELSE CASE WHEN CONVERT(varchar(5), t2.Qnumber)+'.' + CONVERT(varchar(5), t1.ANumber) = t2.SubQ THEN 'Selected' ELSE 'Not Selected' END END END AS Client_Response FROM (SELECT * FROM ClientAnswer WHERE (OrganizationID = '491') AND (InstrumentId = 'CM005')) AS t1 RIGHT JOIN (SELECT Questions.InstrumentId, Questions.Qnumber, Questions.Question, Questions.QType, CASE WHEN TEMPT.A IS NULL THEN QNumber ELSE TEMPT.A END AS SubQ, CASE WHEN TEMPT.Answer IS NULL THEN Questions.Question ELSE TEMPT.Answer END AS Answer FROM Questions LEFT OUTER JOIN (SELECT QNumber AS Q, Answer, CONVERT(varchar(5), QNumber) + '.' + CONVERT(varchar(5), ANumber) AS A FROM Answers WHERE InstrumentId = 'CM005')) TEMPT ON Questions.Qnumber = TEMPT.Q WHERE (Questions.InstrumentId = 'CM005')) AS t2 ON t1.QNumber = CASE WHEN t2.QType <> '1' THEN t2.Subq ELSE t2.QNumber END ORDER BY subq It runs perfectly on the SQL Server, howev...

what is equivalent of format(date) function of MS Access in MS Sql Server 2000
Hi All, I am facing a problem with a sql what i used in MS Access but its not returning the same result in MS Sql Server 2000. Here i am giving the sql: SELECT TOP 3 format( MY_DATE, "dddd mm, yyyy" ) FROM MY_TAB WHERE MY_ID=1 The above sql in ACCESS return me the date in below format in one column: Friday 09, 2003 But in Sql server 2000 i am not getting the same format eventhough i am using convert function, date part function etc. Please if you find the solution would be helpful for me.. Thanks Hoque Hi If you field is a datetime, you can use the CONVERT function to convert it to a formatted string. See books online for more information. John "Leader" <sohelcsc@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:b1a93c73.0307220003.7f068543@posting.google.com... > Hi All, > I am facing a problem with a sql what i used in MS Access but its not > returning the same result in MS Sql Server 2000. Here i am giving the > sql: > > SELECT TOP 3 format( MY_DATE, "dddd mm, yyyy" ) FROM MY_TAB WHERE > MY_ID=1 > > The above sql in ACCESS return me the date in below format in one > column: > > Friday 09, 2003 > > But in Sql server 2000 i am not getting the same format eventhough i > am using convert function, date part function etc. > > Please if you find the solution would be helpful for me.. > > Thanks > Hoque Leader (sohelcsc@yahoo.com) writes: > I am facing a problem with a sql what i used...

Hello all Would it be possible to migrate the MS Access 2000 to MS SQL Server 2000? My application is using MS Access 2000 as database and as user interface such as forms. Now, I want to migrate the backend database from MS Access 2000 to MS SQL Server 2000. However, I want to keep the MS Access 2000 interface. Would it be possible? If I migrate the MS Access to SQL Server, would the queries, back-end VBA, macro, tables and forms be affected? Do I need to change the MS Access data type to SQL server supported data type? Which tool I can use to do the migration? Upsizing wizard or exporting the Access database and then importing it to the SQL server? Thanks in advance Cheers Bon This is somewhat easy. Basically you need to port or transfer your Access tables to a SQL DB and then link the Access DB/App. to the SQL tables on the SQL Server. If you keep the table names the same, the code etc shouldn't need altering, bu I would test it first. db55 wrote: > This is somewhat easy. > > Basically you need to port or transfer your Access tables to a SQL DB > and then link the Access DB/App. to the SQL tables on the SQL Server. > If you keep the table names the same, the code etc shouldn't need > altering, bu I would test it first. > If only it were that easy :-) Bon wrote: > Hello all > > Would it be possible to migrate the MS Access 2000 to MS SQL Server > 2000? > > My application is using MS Access 2000 as database and a...

SQL Server 2000 SQL Agent Error [393] Waiting for SQL Server to recover databases
While I was out of the office the Lan Team moved one of my SQL Server 2000 servers to a new network domain. Since then the maintenance job has not ran. The error log for the SQL Agents has the message listed in the subject line. I have not found any useful articles on the MS SQL Server site. Anyone know what might be wrong and how to fix it. HTH -- Mark D Powell -- Mark D Powell (Mark.Powell@eds.com) writes: > While I was out of the office the Lan Team moved one of my SQL Server > 2000 servers to a new network domain. Since then the maintenance job > has not ran. > > The error log for the SQL Agents has the message listed in the subject > line. I have not found any useful articles on the MS SQL Server > site. Anyone know what might be wrong and how to fix it. I would try select * from master..sysdatabases where databaseproperty(name, 'IsInRecovery') = 1 and see if that finds something. There are a couple of more properties for Databaseproperty that you should search for. -- Erland Sommarskog, SQL Server MVP, esquel@sommarskog.se Books Online for SQL Server 2005 at http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/sql/2005/downloads/books.mspx Books Online for SQL Server 2000 at http://www.microsoft.com/sql/prodinfo/previousversions/books.mspx On Jan 30, 5:30 pm, Erland Sommarskog <esq...@sommarskog.se> wrote: > Mark D Powell (Mark.Pow...@eds.com) writes: > > > While I was out of the office the Lan Team ...

Moving data from MS SQL Server 2000 or MS Access XP to UniData 5.2.9
Complete MVDBMS neophyte -I may not even qualify at the neophyte level- that needs a simple solution to move data -in batch initially...real-time eventually- from RDBMSs such as SQL Server 2000 or Access 2002 (XP) to UniData 5.2.9. Any leads would be greatly appreciated. --Ryan N. Ryan N. wrote: > Complete MVDBMS neophyte -I may not even qualify at the neophyte > level- that needs a simple solution to move data -in batch > initially...real-time eventually- from RDBMSs such as SQL Server 2000 > or Access 2002 (XP) to UniData 5.2.9. > > Any leads would be greatly appreciated. > > --Ryan N. Accuterm, look at the Excel option, and then the scripting to move it on. www.asent.com Better yet, most likely you need a consultant. Check out Tony Gravagno. He's good at building interfaces, and has most of the tools pre-built. He is at http:(no spam)//nebula-rnd.com/ get rid of the (no spam) HTH, Patrick <;=) "(Latimerp)" <"(Latimerp)"@comcast.net> wrote: >Ryan N. wrote: >> Complete MVDBMS neophyte -I may not even qualify at the neophyte >> level- that needs a simple solution to move data -in batch >> initially...real-time eventually- from RDBMSs such as SQL Server 2000 >> or Access 2002 (XP) to UniData 5.2.9. >> >> Any leads would be greatly appreciated. >> >> --Ryan N. > >Accuterm, look at the Excel option, and then t...

Connecting MS Access to VB.NET
How can I connect a MS Access database that is stored locally on my machine to an application that I am making with VB.NET PLs reply, "Tushar" <tusharchandra2000@gmail.com> wrote in news:1107207536.143555.185750@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com: > How can I connect a MS Access database that is stored locally on my > machine to an application that I am making with VB.NET > PLs reply, > > You use ADO.NET the NameSpace classes System.Data, System.Data.SqlClient and System.Data.OleDB are what the .NET Framework provides for working with data in relational databa...

Should I call C from LabVIEW or call LabVIEW from C?
I need to write some software and am trying to choose the best development environment. I currently use Borland C++ Builder to develop most of my software and have also used some LabVIEW occasionally. The new package I need to write has to provide several functions, some of which would be better in C++, some in LabVIEW and I am wondering whether to combine the two. So far, I have had a quick play around and called a very basic piece LabVIEW code, built into a dll, from some C++ code. I am about to try to reverse (create dll in C++ and call from LabVIEW) but would appreciate some advice on the advantages/disadvantages of each method. &nbsp; Restrictions I have: 1. I will (probably) be using some hardware which will be supplied with C++ driver functions only. My interface with this card is the 'heart' of my system and is time-critical. Also, I need to assign a pointer to pass to this card (could I do this in LabVIEW?) 2. I wish to analyse data from the card using FFT and related functions so would ideally use the LabVIEW Sound &amp; Vibration and Order Analysis toolkits. I need to use these in real-time where the data sampling rate is fairly high (frequency analysis to be done on 4 channels at once with each channel sampled at approx 100kHz). &nbsp; To add to this, I would like to be able to create/modify the display screen at run-time - something which I am fine with in C++ but understand is very difficult in LabVIEW (I have only used LabVIEW for relatively...

cannot connect to SQL Server from VB.NET
I have an application written in VB.NET that connects directly to a SQL Server 2000 database over the internet. It works fine on the development machine (XP Pro), as well as two outside machines running XP Pro. It does NOT work on two other outside machines, both running Win2000. All 4 outside machines have the latest .NET framework installed. I assume that XP has something by default that the 2000 machines do not, but I have no idea what that something could be that would affect my software. I tried installing MDAC 2.8 as well as the "sqlredist.exe" on both 2000 machines, but no dice. Is there anything else I need to install, which XP just happens to already include? The code doesn't appear to be the issue, since it works on the two XP machines. And permissions and/or firewalls don't appear to be an issue for the same reason. Here is the code in question, if that helps: Public conTemp As SqlClient.SqlConnection conTemp = New SqlClient.SqlConnection("Data Source=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx\servername;Network Library=DBMSSOCN;Initial Catalog=somename;User ID=username;Password=password;") conTemp.Open() 'this is the line where the error occurs The actual error is "Object reference not set to an instance of an object", as though the second line above was absent (I get the same error if I comment out the second line of code and run it on the development machine). I thought that maybe certain SQL Server drivers were needed in order for t...

Connection to MS SQL Server 2000
Hi There, I'm going to create a desktop application which will connect to a MS SQL Server 2000 and do some SELECT queries. The problem is that I can't decide which driver to use.. I'm trying to decide between Microsoft's JDBC driver and jTDS.. The main problem is, they both doesn't have "Connection Pooling" which is really essential for me.. By the way, I really can't decide whether I should open and close a connection each time I need information on the database, or just open a connection and close it whenever I want like quitting the application or with a ...

Accessing VB.NET functions in Labview
Hi, &nbsp; I am hoping someone may be able to help me with an issue that is causing me great confusion. I have very little programming experience, so please be gentle.... &nbsp; I have developed an application in VB.Net to control a device under test (DUT) via the PC parallel port. In order to autonomise some of the tests required, we wish to create a simple library of the functions used in my VB.Net software which can be called by labview to control the DUT, whilst labview sets up the test equipment surrounding the DUT. &nbsp; We have successfully used this process before; the functions were apparently written in VB6.0 and exported as a .dll. I have tried exporting my VB.Net functions as a .dll using the 'class library' template, however labview doesn't seem to be registering these functions. &nbsp; Is there a reasonably straight-forward method of accessing VB.net functions from labview, or creating a .dll in VB.Net similar to those created in VB6.0 &nbsp; Any suggestions would be appreciated. &nbsp; Many Thanks &nbsp; Tom ...

Access MS SQL Server 2000?
------_=_NextPart_001_01C3B4EB.13FA7080 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Hello Guys, How can I access MS SQL Server 2000 database from Ruby? Is there a library I can use? Lennie De Villiers ------_=_NextPart_001_01C3B4EB.13FA7080-- Lennie DeVilliers wrote: > Hello Guys, > > How can I access MS SQL Server 2000 database from Ruby? Is there a library I > can use? > > Lennie De Villiers > > Check sqlrelay: http://sqlrelay.sourceforge.net/ I tested it a very short time only (I think with a MS SQL 2000, not even sure;-), so I can...

Web resources about - calling external vb.net code in labview and how to connect database(sql server 2000, MS access) - comp.lang.labview

Externals - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
All of the Externals were originally portrayed as immortal and important, playing an extremely major role in the future and Apocalypse 's rise ...

BuzzFeed Tries Out an External Banner Ad
... the NBCUniversal streaming comedy service Seeso, over the weekend. The digital media site has long favored custom-made native ads over external ...

More on AMD’s XConnect Tech: Thunderbolt 3 for External Radeons
... AMD issued a driver update that brought support for a new technology, XConnect. In a nutshell, XConnect is AMD’s trade name for running external ...

AMD wants to standardize the external GPU
(credit: Robert Hallock) AMD hints that it's working on a new external graphics card solution that promises to be "the answer" to "ultrathin" ...

Xiaomi's new Mi Powerbank Pro is a 10,000 mAh external battery with USB Type-C
... LG's G5 and Xiaomi's Mi 5 unveiled with USB Type-C. But, for consumers, having it on a new smartphone may actually be an issue. An external ...

Three external hard drives up to 5TB are on sale at deep discounts on Amazon
... it's always worth considering. Well wouldn't you know it, Amazon is currently offering bigger-than-normal discounts on three different external ...

Gamers rejoice! AMD releases Thunderbolt 3 driver for external video cards
AMD has issued a driver update that will allow ultrathin notebooks or 2-in-1 laptops to connect via Thunderbolt 3 to external GPU enclosures ...

EMEA external storage market continues to decline in 4Q15 but all-flash adoption soars, says IDC
The total EMEA external storage systems value fell 7.5% on year to US$2.08 billion in the fourth quarter of 2015, according to IDC's EMEA Quarterly ...

Razer's 'Core' external GPU ships in April for $500
Razer announced pricing and availability for its new Core external graphics box at GDC on Wednesday. The device is available for pre-order starting ...