can't run a built application because it can't find Run-Time engine

Let's start at the begining.... everything was working fine, and then I started getting an error 2 (memory is full) while compiling any application.  I couldn't resolve the issue but the same applications would compile on another machine, so I uninstalled every National Instrument software from Control Panel (add remove programs), and deleted the c:\Program Files\National Instruments directory.  I then reinstall the Labview 8.0 Prof Dev system,  and performed the labview 8.0.1 upgrade.  I can now open and compile applications,  but now when I try to run one of the compiled applications it says it can't find the labview 8.0 or compatible run-time engine....  I tried to install the runtime engine, and I get an error message saying a higher version is already installed so it won't install.... when I go to control panel the runtime engine 7.0 and 7.1.1  show up , but Runtime 8.0 or 8.0.1 do not....   I installed runtime 8.2.1 to see if it would show up in the control panel 'add remove programs) and it does not .....

help!

thanks
Mike
0
x9561 (148437)

Mike,

This knowledgebase may help you
&nbsp;
Regards
Ray Farmer
0
x9561 (148437)

Web resources about - can't run a built application because it can't find Run-Time engine - comp.lang.labview

Patent application could see the Apple Watch calling 911 when it detects a heart-attack
A patent application describes how the Apple Watch and iPhone could work together to detect medical emergencies like a heart attack, and automatically ...

Donald Trump is causing a spike in naturalization applications among Latino immigrants
... report published today in the New York Times, Donald Trump’s overtly racist rhetoric against Latinos has led to a spike in naturalization applications ...

Google now accepting applications for open source Summer of Code 2016
... of selection. Our Student Manual provides lots of helpful advice to get you started on choosing an organization and crafting a great application". ...

Introducing Analytics for Google Cast Applications
... Engineer on the Google Cast Server Infrastructure Team As a Google Cast developer, you may be wondering how many devices access your application, ...

MBA: Mortgage Applications Decreased in Latest Weekly Survey, Purchase Applications up 33% YoY
From the MBA: Refinance Applications Continue to Drop in Latest MBA Weekly Survey Mortgage applications decreased 3.3 percent from one week ...

PDF: Application essays by CPD superintendent finalists
C2E2, meet Kristin Cavallari and 20+ other things to do this weekend Breaking News News Local news Breaking News PDF: Application essays by CPD ...

Mortgage applications eke out gain
A growing divide in the mortgage market has emerged between refinance applications and those needed to purchase a home.

IDG Contributor Network: GoDaddy goes cloud, and throws in applications for good measure
GoDaddy is a funny beast. On the one hand the hosting business is huge, boasting 14 million customers worldwide and managing over 60 million ...

Want To Fly A Passenger Jet? JetBlue Is Now Taking Applications From Novice Pilots
Tired of the daily grind, and yearning to spend your work hours among the clouds, using a public address system to tell people to sit back, relax, ...