can't run matlab setup/No puedo correr matlab

Hi!
I opened the matlab script fractal.vi then my antivirus (Kaspersky) ask if I acept the modified te registry of matlab setup,
I  say "yes"
After that when I want open matlab the setup run but inmediatly it's close, why????

Hola:
Abri el matlab script fractal.vi y mi antivirus (Kasoersky)me preguntaba si aceptaba una modificacion del registro del setup de matlab
yo acepte
Despues de eso cuanto abro matlab se cierra inmediatamente porque??

0
x9561 (148442)

Hola Sa�l

Es probable que el problema est� relacionado con el antivirus Kaspersky, trata de deshabilitarlo y correr nuevamente el ejemplo.  Si esto no funciona revisa el estado de tus licencias de LabVIEW y de Matlab, probablemente tengas que reinstalar el programa y/o activar las licencias. �Qu� versi�n de LabVIEW y Matlab tienes? �El comportamiento es el mismo con el otro ejemplo?, me refiero al de la siguiente dir:

labview\examples\scriptnode\Differential Equation.llb\MATLAB Script - Lorenz Diff Eq.vi

Si corres este ejemplo �El antivirus tambi�n te pregunta cambiar lo de los registros?,  ser�a bueno contactar a Mathworks para saber c�mo reconfigurar nuevamente los registros de Matlab
0
x9561 (148442)

Why can't Fortran-mex files be compiled on matlab V5.3 and run on matlab V6?
Hi, does anyone know why Fortran-mex files can't be compiled on matlab V5.3 and run on matlab V6? For example: if I compile the example-program (shipped with matlab) timestwo.f on matlab version 5.3 (R11) and try to run it on matlab version 6+ (R12 or R13), I get the error message: "Unable to load mex file: E:\timestwo.dll. The specified module could not be found. ??? Invalid MEX-file" Likewise if I compile it on matlab version 6.1 (R12), I get a similar error message if run on matlab version 5.3 (R11). However, if I run it on matlab version 6.5 it works OK. If I try the same experiment with the corresponding example file written in C, timestwo.c, I get no such problems. Why is that? Per A. Hi Per, usually MEX-files need to be compiled with the MATLAB version you want it later to run with. The reason is, that the code links against the current dynamic libraries (DLLs), which may change from version to version. You may have luck that it works (see your example of timestwo.f), but you should never rely on this. Titus "Per A. Brodtkorb" <Per.Brodtkorb@ffi.no> wrote in message news:eecb303.-1@webx.raydaftYaTP... > Hi, > > does anyone know why Fortran-mex files can't be compiled on matlab > V5.3 and run on matlab V6? > > For example: if I compile the example-program (shipped with matlab) > timestwo.f > on matlab version 5.3 (R11) and try to run > it on matlab version 6+ (R12 or R13), I ...

I can't run MATLAB on my notebook.
When I start the MATLAB program and they show me the command window and then it's window shutdown. What should I do? Some info about the following will help. What processor does your machine have? Which operating system is your machine running? Which release of MATLAB are you using? "Zezar" <zezarsalad@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:ef0fdc6.-1@webx.raydaftYaTP... > When I start the MATLAB program and they show me the command window > and then it's window shutdown. > > What should I do? Bobby Cheng wrote: > > > Some info about the followi...

Can't i install Matlab in c:\program files\matlab?
Hello, I tried to install matlab in c:\program files\matlab but when i choose the folder it says it doesn't allow spaces in it. Should Matlab be installed only in the root? How can i install Matlab in c:\program files\matlab? Thanks, shapper > I tried to install matlab in c:\program files\matlab but when i > choose the folder it says it doesn't allow spaces in it. That is true > Should Matlab be installed only in the root? You can install it in any directory that doesn't contain a space in the path. > How can i install Matlab in c:\program files\matlab? You ca...

can't run a built application because it can't find Run-Time engine
Let's start at the begining.... everything was working fine, and then I started getting an&nbsp;error 2 (memory is full) while compiling any application.&nbsp; I couldn't resolve the issue but the same applications would compile on another machine, so I uninstalled every National Instrument software from Control Panel (add remove programs), and deleted the c:\Program Files\National Instruments directory.&nbsp; I then reinstall the Labview 8.0 Prof Dev system,&nbsp; and performed the labview 8.0.1 upgrade.&nbsp; I can now open and compile applications,&nbsp; but now when I try to run one of the compiled applications it says it can't find the labview 8.0 or compatible run-time engine....&nbsp; I tried to install the runtime engine, and I get an error message saying a higher version is already installed so it won't install.... when I go to control panel the runtime engine 7.0 and 7.1.1&nbsp; show up , but Runtime 8.0 or 8.0.1 do not....&nbsp;&nbsp; I installed runtime 8.2.1 to see if it would show up in the control panel 'add remove programs) and it does not ..... &nbsp; help! &nbsp; thanks Mike Mike, &nbsp; This knowledgebase may help you <a href="http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/E6E8D84E9464AE33862571FB007085B2" target="_blank">http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/E6E8D84E9464AE33862571FB007085B2</a> &nbsp; Regards Ray Farmer ...

Can't run Matlab R2014a on my Mac
I'm using Mac (OS X 10.10.1) Today, I was trying to run matlab r2014a on my mac, however I couldn't do that with seeing that message which I brifly write below; java.lang.NullpointerException com.mathwork.widgets.wondowswidgetFactory$SearchandClearbutton.anyText(windowsWidgetFactory.java:187) .. .. .. .. ...

[Mac 10.4.10, MATLAB 7.4] MATLAB can't find my X11
How do I tell MATLAB where to find my X11? I have both dynamic and static X11 libraries in my /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk/usr/X11R6/lib path, but can't start MATLAB because, so it says, it can't find my X11. I tried downloading and (re)installing X11, but couldn't 'cause, I was told, I already have a newer version on my computer! I tried (re)installing MATLAB, but get the message "Can't find X11. You may go ahead and install MATLAB, but you won't be able to run it 'til you install X11" Well, the X11 installer won't let me install it 'cause...

Can't input data in c program which is running on Matlab
hi, i am writing a c program that intends to run in matlab, however the matlab just skip my input part and give me some unexpected result, any Suggestion, thanks in advance here is the code: #include<mex.h> void mexFunction ( int nlhs, mxArray* plhs[], int nrhs, const mxArray* prhs[] ) { int age; printf("how old are you ?\n"); scanf("%d",&age); printf("you are now %d years old\n",age); } /-------------------------------/ when i compile the program 'mex hello.c ' anr run it 'hello' the result is lik...

Can't run MATLAB in my Mac OS Snow leopard
error: GC operation on unregistered thread. Thread registered implicitly. Break on auto_zone_thread_registration_error() to debug. xp_destroy_surface: assertion failed: s != ((void *)0) xp_destroy_surface error: 3 Warning: Could not query OpenGL. Warning: OpenGL appears to be installed incorrectly. ...

Matlab can't find a shared library when running a mex file
Running 32-bit SuSe Linux and Matlab 7.1. I have a single mex file a.mexglx that needs to be linked dynamically against a library libb.so. Compiling goes fine, mex finds the header files of the library. But when I call !ldd a.mexglx | grep libb.so from Matlab I get libb.so => not found I have the library in the same directory than the mex file, I have compiled with the command mex -L. -lb a.cpp and I have tried adding . to both the system path and Matlab path. Still nothing. Any ideas on how to find the problem? And, by the way, how can I link mex files with a library that does not have ...

in matlab I don't know how I can call the prompt '>>'
hmm~~ hi this is a sad situation. my algebra professor asked me to get to know how you can call the prompt '>>' in matlab. I think it's just a waste thing. But anyway I've got to know it. maybe I guess it is just prompt. but do you have any ideas to call it differently? I appreciate your kind answers : ) yakuza wrote: > > > hmm~~ hi this is a sad situation. my algebra professor asked me to > get > to know how you can call the prompt '>>' in matlab. > I think it's just a waste thing. But anyway I've got to know it. > maybe I gues...

Maple9 Can't run, can't re-install
-I installed the maple-9 on laptop without any problem. But when I run it, nothing happens. -I tried to uninstall it with start->settings->control panel->add/remove program->maple9, the "add/remove program" freeze (for long--------). All other programs still work at that time (computer is not froozen). -I tried to shut down the computer, it needs to 'end' the 'un-installation' -I tried to re-install the maple9 from the original CD, nothing happens. -With 'autorun', it runs a few seconds and nothing happens. -Tried to installed it ...

How can I run my matlab code in Linux 'screen' shell?
I want to run my matlab code in linux 'screen' program. and im not sure how to do that. I initiate the screen, and then write matlab -nodisplay. so the matlab starts. however, im not sure how can i run my code in it. shall i just copy paste my code in the shell? how can i copy text from windows and paste it in screen? (since its a long code and i dont want to write it again) "Mineh" wrote in message <isi6uc$nfg$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > I want to run my matlab code in linux 'screen' program. and im not sure how to do that. I initiate the screen, and t...

'Matlab Code' to 'Embedded Matlab fun code'
Dear friends, I have a Matlab code to process a pure analog signal 'u'. Now I want to implement it in Simulink and I want to use it in 'Embedded Matlab fun block' so i need to transform 'Matlab code' to 'Embedded Matlab fun code' to perform the task. The Matlab code is as follows: %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% u_abs = abs(u); major_th = 1.5e-1; minor_th = 1.8e-2; major_peak_value = []; minor_peak_value = []; pos = 1; pos_max = 1; while ~isempty(pos) [m pos_max(end+1)] = max( u_abs( pos : pos + 10) ); pos...

[News] Breaking Evil Myths: Linux Users Can't Play; Can't Run Windows Applications
Because penguins need to play too. ,----[ Quote ] | The Windows camp have a lot of great games to play and a popular | misconception is that Linux is lacking in games. That is not true. | There are literally thousands of games for Linux. In fact a lot of | them have been ported to Windows too. | | [...] | | There are both free and commercial games available. Some of the best | ones I really like are America's Army, Tremulous and Enemy Territory. `---- http://blogs.ittoolbox.com/linux/locutus/archives/because-penguins-need-to-play-too-14767 Run Windows Apps on Linux using 2X ApplicationServer ,----[ Quote ] | 2X ApplicationServer is a useful solution for those who still need access | to some Windows only apps, but prefer to work in Linux. `---- http://linuxappfinder.com/blog/run_windows_apps_on_linux_using_2x_applicationserver Related: LinuxGamePublishing announces X3: Reunion ,----[ Quote ] | The announcement was made during LinuxGames.coms' latest(7th) | podcast, and said to be about 80% completed. `---- http://www.linux-gamers.net/modules/news/article.php?storyid=1914 TO: Crossfire 1.5 released ,----[ Quote ] | Inspired by TacticalOps, TO: Crossfire is a game based on Epic's | awardwinning UnrealEngine and throws you into the life-and-death | world of counterterrorism. `---- http://www.linux-gamers.net/modules/news/article.php?storyid=1913 Supergamer LiveDVD - Gaming on Linux hits new levels ,----[ Quote ] | SuperGamer is a modified version...

Matlab can't plot!!!
Hello Dear friends Recently Matlab 7.1 and Matlab 2007 in my system can't plot!!! This is error: ??? Attempt to execute SCRIPT plot as a function: C:\Documents and Settings\Andi\My Documents\MATLAB\plot.m I install them in the different drive but it couldn't plot, How I can fix my problem? Good luck somia <sshahabinejad@gmail.com> wrote in message <f03785c0-c823-409b- 9d40-125ac7d065db@f1g2000prb.googlegroups.com>... > Hello > Dear friends > Recently Matlab 7.1 and Matlab 2007 in my system can't plot!!! > > This is error: > > ??? Attempt t...

OOP: Matlab can't find +mypkg/@myclass/myfun.m while it can if myfun function is in +mypkg/myclass.m
Hi all, the subject line pretty much describes the problem. To elaborate, here's my file layout: +epi_spline_1D +epi_spline_1D/@epslCl +epi_spline_1D/@epslCl/epslCl.m +epi_spline_1D/@epslCl/optimize_a.m +epi_spline_1D/@epslCl/obj_fun.m +epi_spline_1D/@epslCl/cons_fun.m +epi_spline_1D/@epslCl/construct_epsl.m Here's how +epi_spline_1D/@epslCl/epslCl.m looks like: ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- classdef epslCl properties J num_data data a_lb a_ub a_init nlp_opts end properties (SetAccess=private) delta c_da...

Matlab installer didn't generate any matlab executable file
I did the installation exactly as stated in the manual, but can't find any matlab executable file, only a mex in /usr/local/bin As anyone had this issue before? Please contact support@mathworks.com Stuart "David" <dsbatista@fc.ul.pt> wrote in message news:eef43a1.-1@webx.raydaftYaTP... > I did the installation exactly as stated in the manual, but can't > find any matlab executable file, only a mex in /usr/local/bin > > As anyone had this issue before? ...

Can't get labview to write continiously to spreadsheet, writes one column each time program is run, then appends data the next time it is run.
I am attempting to write load cell, linear transducer and time stamp to EXCEL. Due to the limited room in EXCEL I have a sample rate of 10/second. This is accomplished by setting the DAQ assistant to one sample (HW timed) in the acquisition mode of the task timer. A wait timer set at a loop rate of&nbsp;1000 millaseconds is included in the "while" loop to slow the sampling rate down. This works well. Now the data is taken outside of the loop and entered into a "build array" block and then into a "write to spreadsheet" block. This generates only one row of&...

Matlab can't find solution
I've 32 equation and 32 unknows and the command solve gives as result: >> Warning: Explicit solution could not be found. Can i use another way to solve my system? Giuliano On 2006-05-17 20:15 Giuliano Scimone said the following: > I've 32 equation and 32 unknows and the command solve gives as > result: >> Warning: Explicit solution could not be found. >=20 > Can i use another way to solve my system? >=20 > Giuliano You=B4ll have to be more specific. /PB --=20 "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by=20 stupidity."...

Can't resell a Matlab license?
Due to a slowdown in our small business we've been trying to liquidate some un-needed assets to help pay the bills. One of those was a Matlab license. We actually had an interested buyer, but after a lengthy discussion with my sales rep it turns out that although I can "transfer" a license to another party, I can not accept any money for it. In other words, I can't actually *sell* it. A lot of good that does us! I looked at the license agreement, however, and it states it somewhat differently. It says it can't be sold "without MathWork's prior written consen...

Can't start MATLAB engine
Hi: I compiled engdemo.c by VC6.0 and run it. A matlab window flashed and the message "Can't start MATLAB engine" appeared. I can run matlab in the command window by typing "matlab". Can you tell me how to do with it? Thanks. -- **************************************************** Gui Xie Graduate School of Information Science Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology Tatsunokuchi, Ishikawa, 923-1292, Japan Email: g-xie@jaist.ac.jp Web: http://www.jaist.ac.jp/~g-xie ...

why can't this matlab script work?
hi i have some problem about matlab script, the content of matlab script is below: &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; x=-3:6/50:3;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&...

New to MatLab
I saw this on the web and wanted to play around with it. Unfortunately, it doesn't run properly with MatLab 7 and I'm new to MatLab so I'm not sure how to fix it. I think it must be quite a lot older than the current version. Anyway, does/can anyone suggest how to fix it so it will work? http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/loadFile.do?objectId=3000&objectType=file Regards, Robin Robin Tucker wrote: > I saw this on the web and wanted to play around with it. Unfortunately, it > doesn't run properly with MatLab 7 and I'm new to MatLab...

matlab 7 don't run
I installed matlab 7 on my pc and the installation maked no problems. But when I start up matlab it open itself and after one second it close another time! Who can help me? On Mar 18, 3:06 pm, stefano <ponziper...@hotmail.it> wrote: > I installed matlab 7 on my pc and the installation maked no problems. > But when I start up matlab it open itself and after one second it > close another time! Who can help me? do you have AMD 64 bit ? ziki wrote: > > > On Mar 18, 3:06 pm, stefano <ponziper...@hotmail.it> wrote: >> I installed matlab 7 on my pc and the installation maked no > problems. >> But when I start up matlab it open itself and after one second it >> close another time! Who can help me? > > do you have AMD 64 bit ? > > I don't think that my computer is a 64 bit however it is a notebook not expansive bought about 2 years ago On Mar 18, 11:05 pm, stefano <ponzip...@hotmail.it> wrote: > ziki wrote: > > > On Mar 18, 3:06 pm, stefano <ponziper...@hotmail.it> wrote: > >> I installed matlab 7 on my pc and the installation maked no > > problems. > >> But when I start up matlab it open itself and after one second > it > >> close another time! Who can help me? > > > do you have AMD 64 bit ? > > I don't think that my computer is a 64 bit however it is a notebook > not expansive bought about 2 years ago i know that matlab has a ...

Web resources about - can't run matlab setup/No puedo correr matlab - comp.lang.labview