Can we acquire the Analog input and Digital Input at

Can we acquire the Analog input and Digital Input at
the same time? My sensor data include Analog and
digital signals.
0
x9561 (148438)

Hi Chenchen,

It usually simplifies things greatly if you use analog inputs to
monitor both the analog signals AND the digital signals.

If you abosulutely HAVE to use digital lines, then the answer is,
DEPENDS....

With the correct hardware and depending on how fast you want to
collect data and how closely the measurements have to be syncronized
in time, it can be done.

But first, concider using analog inputs to monitor all signals.

If you need to move forward with both analog and digital acquisitions,
then post a new quesion and give us details on the hardware you are
using and the other details we will need to advise you.

Trying to help,

Ben

<a
href="http://exchange.ni.com/servlet/ProcessRequest?RHIVEID=101&RPAGEID=261&HRedirected=True&HUserId=101_3529&RFORMNUMBER=6">Ben
Rayner</a>
http://volt.ni.com/niwc/common.jsp?page=products_certification_cld&node=10638">
Certified LabVIEW Developer </a>
www.DSAutomation.com
0
x9561 (148438)
2/14/2004 6:20:27 PM
Thanks Ben. I use 6025E. All the analog channels are
used. And there are several other digital signals.I have post a new
question here.
0
x9561 (148438)