convert Labview 7.1 to 7.0 for me

COuld someone please convert this VI to Labview 7.0 for me?

Open the VI
Click File > Save with Options
CLick radio button 'Save for Previous'
Select 7.0 from drop down list...
Be my hero!!!

AlicatRead.zip:
http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/144047/1/AlicatRead.zip
0
x9561 (148439)

Here you go. It doesn't convert stuff in the vi.lib

P.M.

AlicatRead 7_0.zip:
http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/144049/1/AlicatRead 7_0.zip
0
x9561 (148439)
9/23/2005 2:10:44 PM
Hello,

I need somebody to convert this file from 7.1 to 7.0 for me, I could not find where to download a 7.0 evaluation software...

Thanks.

P.S. Sorry for my english, I am from Colombia.

1_ejercicio_labview_v7.vi:
http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/154677/1/1_ejercicio_labview_v7.vi
0
x9561 (148439)
12/2/2005 1:40:57 AM
Hello.

Thank you  for your answer, but i need one last favor: I need to
convert this files from 7.1 to 7.0. (the files don't use sound so I
hope they can be converted).

Thanks in advance.

v7.zip:
http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/154827/1/v7.zip
0
x9561 (148439)

Converting vi's from labview 7.1 to 6.0 without using 7.0
I have some code written in labview 7.1 and I need to run it on a computer running Labview 6.0. I have found the save for previous version, but that only gets me to version 7.0 how can I save the files as older versions without having a copy of 7.0 and 6.1? Thanking you Dishy With out a copy of labview  7.0 & 6.1  you are up the creek with out a paddle my son !! Suggest you see if anyone can help by converting to an earlier version. Failing that have you thought of  starting a fresh. Regards xseadog ...

Differences in CIN management between Labview 5.0 and Labview 7.1 ? #7
Hi,   I'm using a VI on a two photon microscope. It steers the laser beam in the sample (quite the same way as a TV scan, scanning a fast line on the X axis, then moving the line down) controlling two mirrors by the PCI-MIO-16E-4 Multifunctions card on traditional DAQ and at the same time it serves as the acquitision through a non-NI DSP Multifunction-board with on-board buffers and hight data throughput (70 Mb/s).   It is this part of the program which gives us strong headaches since we have upgraded to a new PC. On the old machine we used Win2k and Labview 5.0; on the new machine we planned to use WinXP Pro and Labview 7.1. The acquisition part of the VI uses 2 CINs. One is used to configure the FPGA on the Multifunctions board at initialization. The second CIN reads he buffers received from the board and puts them into the shape of an image.   Now since we tried in WinXP Pro and Labview 7.1, we get some kind of weird bugs. Either there is a big problem concerning the synchronization of the mirros with the acquisition or with the image reconstruction. We have already tried :   1. Putting everything back into the old machine to verify there has not been any damage to the boards. OK 2. Using the boards in the new machine but with Win2000 and Labiew 5.0, just to be sure that there are no conflicting elements in the hardware. OK   As we wanted to check everything slowly but surely we then installed LV ...

open file that created on LabVIEW 7.0 EXPREES with LabVIEW 7.1 version
hi all, why i can't open file that open/modified LabVIEW 7.0 EXPREES&nbsp;, in version&nbsp;&nbsp;LabVIEW 7.1 ? &nbsp; thank's all&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; :) yes the file is *.vi&nbsp;.&nbsp;&nbsp;tha file contain blok diagram. the that i get is :ERROR.jpg (i even can't open file in this porum: <a href="http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=170&amp;message.id=206190&amp;query.id=195707#M206190" target="_blank">http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=170&amp;message.id=206190&amp;query.id=195707#M206190</a> thank's ERROR.jpg: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/209957/1/ERROR.jpg Dennis,&nbsp; please tell me how i can to save file on LabVieo 7.1&nbsp; that will open on LabVIEW 7 express ? which action i need to do ? ...

Is LabVIEW 7.1 Aug2005 identical to LabView 7.1 May2005?
I am attempting to have a coworker at a remote site set up their PC with the exact same software as one that I have here.&nbsp; I used the August 2005 CDs from Developer Suite.&nbsp; My coworker tells me that he has the TestStand 3.1, and the Device Driver CDs from the Aug2005 Dev Suite shipment, but he can only find LabView 7.1 from the May2005 delivery. &nbsp; I would like to safely&nbsp;assume that LabView 7.1 is LabView 7.1, regardless of whether it was shipped in May or August, but it is really important to me to make absolutely sure that we end up with the same software versions.&nbsp; So I was hoping somebody could confirm that the May and August CDs (Dev Suite, 2005) contain the exact same LabView software version. &nbsp; I noticed that there were 3 LabView 7.x version selections for submitting this issue;&nbsp; 7.0&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 7.1&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; and&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 7.1.1 &nbsp; I set up my PC using Aug2005 CDs and my LabView splash screen shows "7.1".&nbsp; Can I assume that if I had version 7.1.1 that I would see "7.1.1" on the splash screen?&nbsp; (Many pieces of software do not show the 2nd decimal point or anything past it on their splash screen.&nbsp; The Help | About selection for LabView just ends up showing the splash screen again.) &nbsp; My Aug2005 CD shows "7.1" printed on it.&nbsp; Can I assume that my LabView CD would have &quo...

Converting a VI from LabView 7.1 down to LabView 5.1
Can anyone help me converting a VI from LabView 7.1 down to LabView 5.1 &nbsp; Format date/time i 5.1 does not support weeks in new millenium &nbsp; In LabView 5.1 i get that the first week in 2006 i week 52. But the format date/time in LabView 7.1 works fine. week.vi: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/159626/1/week.vi Am I right in understanding you want to convert to a version whioch does NOT work properly? I can't do it, but I'm sure someone will. However, bear in mind that some functions are not available in LV 5.1 which are in 7.1.&nbsp; I can't open your VI, so I don't actually know what's in your VI. May I ask why you want to convert to a non-working version? Shane. I want to convert because some of our test are still running on LV5.1 We have encountered the problem with extracting the week number from the Windows time. My new VI i made the same way i LV 7.1 as it was i LV 5.1, but the function Format date/time string works in LV 7.1 I use the component Get Date/Time In Seconds and Format Date/Time Strint with format date/time string %W That is correct. It works in LV 7.1 but not in LV 5.1 mme@develco.dk wrote:Can anyone help me converting a VI from LabView 7.1 down to LabView 5.1 &nbsp; Format date/time i 5.1 does not support weeks in new millenium &nbsp; In LabView 5.1 i get that the first week in 2006 i week 52. But the format date/time in LabView 7.1 works fine.I'm not sure what you are talking abou...

How can I convert a vi of 7.0 to 6.0/6.02 without using LabVIEW 7.0?
I have to work with some vi of LabVIEW 7.0, however i only got LabVIEW 6.02. How can I convert those vi files to 6.02? You not only would need 7.0, but you would also need 6.1 as well. Version 7 can only save to 6.1 and version 6.1 can only save to 6.0. Even if you downloaded the 7.0 evaluation copy, I don't know if the 6.1 evaluation is still available for download. Your best chance is to post the VIs and hope that someone with both versions can do the conversion for you. You should also be aware that there are numerous differences between 7.0 and 6.0 and that a conversion might not even...

DSC module 7.1 labview 7.1, new controls and functions not showing up in labview
Dear Reader, I have installed labview 7.10 (also tried update to 7.11) and DSC module 7.1 I thought I would get additional functions and controls in labview due to installation of this module, but I do not see addtional controls or functions, althought I have searched for them and set the controls to "advance" etc. Anyone any idea what I have to do. thanks and regards. ...

Compatibility of Labview 7.1 with 7.0
I just installed LV7.1 on a new machine and I'm developing source code for a customer with LV7.0. When I tried to save the vi in LV7.0, I got several messages that said certain components could not be saved in 7.0. But a vi WAS saved along with a directory containing some support files. I have two questions: (1) Will these files work on 7.0 (I'm assuming no) and (2) is there any problem with installing 7.0 after installing 7.1 (separate coexisting systems). You should be able to install LabVIEW 7.0 after LabVIEW 7.1. I typically have at least the three last version installed concurrently. Do you have more details on the error messages? Many times you can ignore them, e.g. it won't convert any system VIs from vi.lib because it will use the ones from the 7.0 installation. Of course if you use a new 7.1 feature that is not available in 7.0, it will still convert, but you might get a broken VI with the incompatible elements missing. Simply open the broken VI in 7.0 and program around the problem areas. ...

Labview update from 7.0 to 7.1
I have Labview Express version 7.0 for students. I am trying to use a VI that was created by another person who was on a project that I am currently working on. However he used Labview 7.1 to save it and I cannot open his program on my computer (I have 7.0). I looked in the drivers and updates section on the website, but could not find any update that will ptach my version from 7.0 to 7.1. Please help. Thank you!! ...

ALL 8.0 LABVIEWers!! Convert 8.0 VIs to 7.1
Hi there. &nbsp; This is another "Can somebody help me cause I'm desperate?" kind of post. I am using the brand new 8.2.1 version and I have to submit the prog by the 8th of January. After using 'Save for previous version' I have only managed to&nbsp;"degrade" it to 8.0 &nbsp; Thus - Could somebody convert the attached zipped VIs to version 7.1 or any other that would work with Labview 7 ? &nbsp; I have not used any new modules/functions e.g. instead of using the new x^2 (squared) triangle I have used the old 'to the power of x' function with a two etc. &nbsp;The sigma.vi is the key one - if u dont manage to convert all of them just pack the converted ones, preferably checked. &nbsp; Thanks a whole lot! &nbsp; M sigma Folder.zip: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/222639/1/sigma Folder.zip I have suffered this recently where I opened a 7.1 project in 8.2 went to a client site with the code and could not do anything since I only have 7.1 and 8.2 on the PC I am working on.&nbsp; Very frustrating.&nbsp; I can help you possibly later when I get my laptop back in the office with 8.0.&nbsp; NI is not considering us who have subscriptions but skipped 8.0 but use 8.2 and 7.1 extensively. NI should automate a server with a FTP that can take a project in any version and batch process it and down grade to previous version online.&nbsp; Could be very useful, especially for this discussion forum w...

labview 7.1 to Labview 8.0 upgrade
Greetings all, &nbsp; My company has recently aquired labview 8.0 licences&nbsp;and is intending to use it as its development platform instead of labview 7.1. the problem is that all of our customers are&nbsp;currently running executables generated in a labview 7.1 environment and&nbsp;any updated versions of our software that&nbsp;we will send them in the future will most likely be developed&nbsp;in labview 8.0.&nbsp;The question&nbsp;is , other than sending them the executables generated by LV8&nbsp;along with LV8 RTE are there any problems. did any one&nbsp;see a problem with&nbsp;a conversion like this. i have done alot of reasearch about this and have been testing the converted code from 7.1 to 8 and the executalbes generated by 8.0 and i havent seen any major problems. any feedback on a related probelm would be greatly appreciated. &nbsp; I am using Serial communications LPT ports udp communications PCI I/O boards talking to remote and local data bases (Micorsoft and Oracle) all on a Windows Xp&nbsp;pro operating system&nbsp; ...

Co-existing Labview 7.0 and 7.1
I have Labview 7.0 running on a Windows 98 OS. There are VIs written in this environment that I do not want to lose. Can I install Labview 7.1 while keeping the Labivew 7.0 as is? Later, if my existing programs still work OK (i.e. if I do not detect any forward compatibility issues), then I might uninstall 7.0. Thanks in advance. Absolutely. &nbsp; You can have many co-existing versions happily residing on the same PC. &nbsp; I forgot to mention one thing.&nbsp; You simply have to be careful not to open a VI created by an older version with a newer version of LV because it will save it in the newer version.&nbsp; Unless yo do want to bring up the version of the vi. In other words, if you have a VI created in LV 7.0 and you have multiple versions installed; then you wish to open the LV7.0 vi but keep it as a LV7.0 vi; right click and use Open With and select LV7.0.&nbsp; You can open it with any newer version as long as you do not save it because it will save it to that newer version.&nbsp; However, opening it with LV7.0 and saving it will preserve it to LV7.0. Other suggestion:&nbsp; keep a backup copy of your work ;) RayR Heed Ray's warning.&nbsp; When you go to open a VI in LV7.1, it WILL NOT warn you that the VI was created in 7.0.&nbsp; It is easy to forget which version you wanted to maintain an application in if you have a need to maintain&nbsp; them in the original versions. 7.1 will not run on Windows 98. Good catch ts...

LabVIEW 7.1.1 Executable Installer Won't Work When LabVIEW 8.0 Is Installed
I have a LabVIEW 7.1.1 application that I built into an executable.&nbsp; The executable runs fine on the machine I built it on, but if I run the installer it gives me error 1722.&nbsp; The installer launches another executable that is contained within the build, and it seems that it is when the installer gets to that part that it crashes.&nbsp; The executable shows up in the right place, as if the installer completed successfully, and it executes fine.&nbsp; On machines that do not have LabVIEW 8.0 installed on them the installer runs without crashing and it properly runs the executable that it is supposed to run during installation.&nbsp; On every machine that I have tried the installer on that has LabVIEW 8.0 it crashes.&nbsp; Has anyone else seen this problem? Thanks, David R. Asher I made up a simple example, but it works...&nbsp; The software that I am having the problem with contains about 1500 VIs and is proprietary, so I can't post it.&nbsp; Luckily the issue with it not working on computers with LabVIEW 8 isn't an issue for the customer. Thanks, David R. Asher ...

labview 8.0 to labview 7.0
Hi, Can somebody save the below VIs in LV 8.0&nbsp;for LV 7.0, please... ?! Find Power Interrupt Time.vi: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/335061/1/Find Power Interrupt Time.vi Remove Element(s) from Array.vi: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/335061/2/Remove Element(s) from Array.vi Hi Partha,Here are the VIs in LV7.0.Have a nice day Find Power Interrupt Time.vi: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/335070/1/Find Power Interrupt Time.vi Remove Element(s) from Array.vi: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/335070/2/Remove Element(s) from Array.vi ...

Problem in creating the simulation dll using SIT 2.0.3,matlab 7.1,labview 7.1
I am currently using SIT 2.0.3 ,using this toolkit i am trying to create the simulation DLL for labview.but i am getting the following error in matlab command window Error: File: C:\SimulationInterfaceToolkit\ModelInterface\basic.tlc Line: 117 Column: 7Undefined identifier ReleaseVersionError: File: C:\SimulationInterfaceToolkit\ModelInterface\basic.tlc Line: 117 Column: 25The == and != operators can only be used to compare values of the same typeError: File: C:\SimulationInterfaceToolkit\ModelInterface\basic.tlc Line: 260 Column: 26Undefined identifier ReleaseVersionError: File: C:\SimulationInterfaceToolkit\ModelInterface\basic.tlc Line: 260 Column: 44The == and != operators can only be used to compare values of the same type &nbsp; Is this a version problem? I am using Simulation interface toolkit 2.0.3 Matlab 7.1.0.246(R14) Service pack Real time workshop V.6.3 Labview 7.1 Microsoft visual C++ 6.0 &nbsp; Can anybody help me to solve this issue. &nbsp; Hi, Unfortunately, it looks like the versions you are using are indeed not compatible. Here is an excerpt from the <a href="http://ftp.ni.com/support/softlib/labview/labview_toolkits/simulation_interface/2.0.3/sit_2_0_3_readme.html" target="_blank">Read Me file</a> for Simulation Interface Toolkit 2.0.3: To use the Simulation Interface Toolkit 2.0.3, you must be a properly licensed user of and have the following software installed on the host computer. - The MathWorks MATLAB ver...

Giving away: Unixware 7.1.0, 7.1.1, 7.1.2 and 7.1.3 media, SDK and updates
I'm cleaning-up and need to give away or throw-out all my unixware media: 7.1.0 - 7.1.3, the software development kit and updates. I've already sold-off the licenses so this is the media only! Please respond to ftarz@mindspring.com if you are interested. You pay the shipping of your choice. ...

Differences in CIN management between Labview 5.0 and Labview 7.1 ?
Hi, &nbsp; I'm using a VI on a two photon microscope. It steers the laser beam in the sample (quite the same way as a TV scan, scanning a fast line on the X axis, then moving the line down)&nbsp;controlling two mirrors by the&nbsp;PCI-MIO-16E-4 Multifunctions card&nbsp;on traditional DAQ and at the same time it serves as the acquitision through a non-NI DSP Multifunction-board with on-board buffers and hight data throughput (70 Mb/s). &nbsp; It is this part of the program which gives us strong headaches since we have upgraded to a new PC. On the old machine we used Win2k and Labview 5.0; on the new machine we planned to use WinXP Pro and Labview 7.1. The acquisition part of the VI uses 2 CINs. One is used to configure the FPGA on the Multifunctions board at initialization. The second CIN reads he buffers received from the board and puts them into the shape of an image. &nbsp; Now since we tried in WinXP Pro and Labview 7.1, we get some kind of weird bugs. Either there is a big problem concerning the synchronization of the mirros with the acquisition or with the image reconstruction. We have already tried : &nbsp; 1. Putting everything back into the old machine to verify there has not been any damage to the boards. OK 2. Using the boards in the new machine but with Win2000 and Labiew 5.0, just to be sure that there are no conflicting elements in the hardware. OK &nbsp; As we wanted to check everything slowly but surely we then installed LV ...

Math Interface toolkit and LabVIEW 7.1 versus 7.0
I recently purchased the LabVIEW Math Interface Toolkit (for Matlab) and wh= at I received was version 1.0 of the Toolkit. I installed it into my versi= on 7.1 (note that it is 7.1 and not 7.1.1) of LabVIEW and discovered it wou= ld not work. I wasn't sure if it was me or a software issue so I began sea= rching. I found a KnowledgeBase article that said in order to get this too= lkit to work with LabVIEW 7.1 I had to first use the Add/Remove Programs fe= ature of Windows to Repair LabVIEW.. That seemed a bit strange but I tried= it... I did the repair that went on for quite a while but when I again tr= ied to run the Math Interface Toolkit, still no positive results... Then I= saw a post somewhere that said this version would only work with version 7= 0 of LabVIEW which I also have installed on my machine... So I uninstalle= d the Interface toolkit from 7.1 and reinstalled it into the version 7.0 fo= lder... I then tried to build and run a .dll file from within LabVIEW 7.0 = and it worked like a champ... Does anyone know if National has or is going= to upgrade the Math Toolkit so it will run under 7.1??? I saw a listing s= omewhere that mentioned a version 1.0.1 of the Toolkit but I can find such = nowhere... And a second question would be (now that I have discovered how = to make it work), if I want to run .dll on a target machine that will have = Matlab but not LabVIEW installed, what do I need to put on that target mach= ine (related to this toolkit)... ...

Differences in CIN management between Labview 5.0 and Labview 7.1 ? #6
[...]

Differences in CIN management between Labview 5.0 and Labview 7.1 ? #5
[...]

Differences in CIN management between Labview 5.0 and Labview 7.1 ? #9
[...]

Differences in CIN management between Labview 5.0 and Labview 7.1 ? #8
[...]

Differences in CIN management between Labview 5.0 and Labview 7.1 ? #3
[...]

Differences in CIN management between Labview 5.0 and Labview 7.1 ? #2
[...]

Web resources about - convert Labview 7.1 to 7.0 for me - comp.lang.labview

Daniel Andrews, the Facebook premier who wants to convert 'likes' to votes
He doesn't sport a Ned Kelly-style beard or ride a fixie. Daniel Andrews has even been known (we are reliably informed) to enjoy the odd cup ...

Coca-Cola made packaging that converts into a free Google Cardboard-style VR viewer [Video]
... if the above experiment turns into reality. The project envisions packaging for a 12-pack of Cokes and other products that is easily converted ...

Coca-Cola made packaging that converts into a free Google Cardboard-style VR viewer for iPhone
... if the above experiment turns into reality. The project envisions packaging for a 12-pack of Cokes and other products that is easily converted ...

The Galaxy S7 Edge may have just made me a Samsung convert
Historically, I've had a begrudging respect for Samsung flagships. I can objectively acknowledge the company makes very good, extremely popular ...