daq assistant #3

Hi, I recently installed Labview version 8.5. I installed the data acquisition cds aswell, but there is no daq assistant icon, instead there is a blank space where it should be. I would like to know how to access and to create the icon on the functions panel.Regards,Mark
0
x9561 (148467)

Mark,
I would suggest you reinstall the DAQmx drivers.&nbsp; You can get the most recent version from our website at: <a href="http://joule.ni.com/nidu/cds/fn/p/sn/n17:hardwareDriver,n23:3478/sb/navsRel/lang/en?q=DAQmx" target="_blank">http://joule.ni.com/nidu/cds/fn/p/sn/n17:hardwareDriver,n23:3478/sb/navsRel/lang/en?q=DAQmx</a>
I hope this helps,
0
x9561 (148467)
7/8/2008 9:10:05 AM
hi, I tried re-installing the drivers but theres still no daq assistant on the palette
0
x9561 (148467)
7/13/2008 5:40:05 PM
Hi,The Data
Acquisition palette relies upon two installations: the LabVIEW
installation and the DAQ driver installation. When the NI-DAQ drivers
are installed, the installer will automatically detect the versions of
LabVIEW present on the computer. Most often, the DAQ support for these
versions of LabVIEW are then installed. Unfortunately, this means that
if you upgrade to a newer version of LabVIEW you will need to add DAQ
support for your newer version of LabVIEW by modifying/reinstalling
your DAQ drivers.
Steps to ensure driver VIs appear in LabVIEW:
- Ensure
that all development environments being used (LabVIEW, CVI, etc.) have
been installed before the device driver. Installing LabVIEW after a
driver will not update the functions palette with those driver VIs.&nbsp;In
this case, it is only necessary to modify the installation for those
drivers that do not appear on the functions palette to include support
for LabVIEW.
- Install the most current supported version of your <a href="http://www.ni.com/support/daq/versions_pci_pxi.htm" target="_blank">device driver</a>&nbsp;which is compatible with your   <a href="http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/97D574BB1D1EEC918625708100596848?OpenDocument" target="_blank">version of LabVIEW</a> , and be sure to include support for your specific LabVIEW version when prompted.
 - Close and reopen LabVIEW. You should now see the appropriate icons for all installed drivers on the functions palette.
 - There
are several other reasons why certain functions may not appear on the
palette. If the above steps do not resolve the problem, see the related
links below or contact National Instruments support.&nbsp;

Steps to add driver VIs if LabVIEW is installed after the NI-DAQ drivers:
- Open the Add or Remove Programs dialog from the Windows Control Panel.
 - Select the National Instruments Software entry and click Change/Remove.
 - Choose NI-DAQmx and click Modify to add support for your version of LabVIEW.

Verify that the proper menu files have in fact been installed correctly:
- If the respective DAQ and DAQmx VIs have been installed correctly, their menu files should be present: C:\Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW X.X\vi.lib.
 - The associated menu files should be installed in the following location: C:\Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW X.X\menus\default. These menu files are ultimately what links the installed VIs to the functions palette in LabVIEW.
 If this doesn't work then please let me know your DAQmx driver version installed on your system (from Measurement &amp; Automation &gt; Software &gt; NI-DAQmx)All the best,
0
x9561 (148467)
7/15/2008 7:10:05 AM
In addition to this, if it is just the DAQ Assistant you are missing (and you have the DAQmx VI's) then this is an issue that has been put forward as a Corrective Action Request #118737 for 8.7.1f2 from the December Developer Suite. If you have been caught up in this then please download the latest NI-DAQmx driver from <a href="http://joule.ni.com/nidu/cds/view/p/id/965/lang/en" target="_blank">here</a> which should solve the issue for you by installing 8.7.1f3. All the best,
0
x9561 (148467)

Time in LabVIEW DAQ Assistant and Write LabVIEW file
Hello all, I would be extremely grateful for your assistance in helping me understand the timing in LabVIEW. Here are the details of the system. The data acquisition is done using&nbsp;a simple LabVIEW 8.2 based program consisting of a DAQ Assistant VI and a Write to Measurement File VI, which writes data in TDM format (binary with XML header). The hardware consists of a 1042Q chassis that contains 2 PXI-6133 cards. 16 transducers are connected to these 8 channel cards. The chassis is connected to a PC by means of MXI-4 fiber optic cable and a PCI-8336 card. &nbsp; I would like to sample all 16 channels simultaneously at 500 kS/s for 2 secs. or 1MS/s for 0.5 secs. When the signals were sampled at 500kS/s x 2secs., the time column looks like this when opened on DIAdem. &nbsp; Serial#&nbsp;&nbsp; Time&nbsp;&nbsp; Time(in secs. when displayed in number format with 8 decimals) 1&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 07/10/2007 00:09:42.1406&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 63351158982.14060800 14&nbsp;&nbsp; 07/10/2007 00:09:42.1407&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 63351158982.14069760 64&nbsp;&nbsp; 07/10/2007 00:09:42.1408&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 63351158982.14080000 109 07/10/2007 00:09:42.1409&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 63351158982.14090240 etc. &nbsp; The time does not change from serial 1 to 13, and&nbsp;only at the 14th row does&nbsp;it change, after which it&nbsp;remai...

Driver paths in Labview no DAQ Assist
Hello, I am new to LabView and I recently installed the student edittion of Labview 8.5. For some unknown, crazy reason i did not install this to the default drive path, ie C:program files\ etc but to another drive on the computer, ie E:.Now the problem is that i need to use the DAQ Assistant for my USB-6008 board. I have installed the the NI drivers which came with it and the board works fine in MAX, recognises it and i can get temp readings from the circuit i built. When I try to use Labview I cannot find the DAQ Assist in the Input section on the palette.Could some please help me. My mate gave me a file he did on his Labview but when i try to load it starts looking for DABmx Control Task and a whole host of other files.Much appreaciated for any help in this matter.Lee Hi Lee Its cool to install things into different places on your drive - sometimes its essential. there is also an easy solution to your problem. What you have at the moment is different drivers and programs spread around your computer with no links to each other so they are unable to reference each other. To create these links yopu will need to mass compile. Within LabVIEW go to the tools menu and then select Advanced&gt;&gt;Mass compile. This will bring up a window that will allow you to select a directory. Select the directory that you have saved all your DAQmx drivers and then select mass compile. This should allow you to see all the VIs in the correct menus within labVIEW. I hope this is of some ...

What are my options for deploying DAQ assistant with a built LabView application.
I am currently working on a LabView application which I intend to build with LabView Application Builder and deploy on a couple of computers within the company.&nbsp; The application's end-users will need to create and edit DAQmx scales and virtual channels using the DAQ assistant once the application is deployed.&nbsp; It looks like we (or anybody else) is only licensed use use the DAQ assistant to create scales and virtual channels if there is also a valid license for LabView, LabWindows, or Measurement Studio also installed on the computer. &nbsp; (See <a href="http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/402D2EB45062FBC486256DD600634695" target="_blank">http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/402D2EB45062FBC486256DD600634695</a>&nbsp;for the licensing restrictions message that pops up if you create a scale without having LabView, LabWindows, or Measurement Studio installed.) &nbsp; Is there an option to buy/obtain a deployment license which would allow my end-users to use the DAQ assistant without purchasing a LabView, LabWindows, or Measurement Studio development system license which they would not otherwise need or use? &nbsp; Thanks, &nbsp; Mark Moss That link does not apply at all. The link was referring to using the DAQ Assistant with an evaluation (unlicensed) version of LabVIEW. As a matter of fact, you cannot use the DAQ Assistant at all with a built application. The only way to start up the DAQ Assistant ...

struggling how to set up 2 daq assist on labview in the same VI
hi all, &nbsp; hope someone can help me out &nbsp; I am currently using the scxi 2345 with some SCC FT01 feed through modules, these are just to record some voltages from some transducers. What&nbsp;I am struggling with is setting up 2 daq assist on&nbsp;a single VI, it is coming back with a error stating specified resouce is reserved and then a window saying learn more about automatic handling. How would I also have these 2 values logged on the same graph or chart? Anyone any ideas how to set these up. I ideally want to have 3 daq assist in the same Vi but not sure if this is ...

DAQ assistant with AT-MIO-16E-2 board LabVIEW 7.1
Hi there, I'm just trying to get started with some simple data acquisition, to learn the basics about it and hopefully be able to do more advanced stuff later. &nbsp; I'm running LabVIEW 7.1 on Windows 2000, with an AT-MIO-16E-2 board connected to a NI TBX-68 which currently only has one thermocouple connected on channel 0. When I open MAX, I can see the board and if i press on test panels, i'm able to see the channel and it reacts if I touch the thermocouple. Therefore that seems to be all right. &nbsp; But then if I try to put in the DAQ assistant into a VI and try to set up a task, it always says that 'no supported device could be found'. Does anybody around here know how to go about solving this problem? &nbsp; Thanks a bunch, &nbsp; Fabian Hi Fabian, did you try to program this function by yourself with the DAQmx vi? Maybe this works. Mike Hi Mike, thanks for your quick reply! I don't really know how to go about programming it in the DAQmx vi... can you give me some advice about how to do it? Thanks, Fabian Hi fabian, here is a simple example. Maybe you can change it for your use. Mike Unbenannt 1_LV80.vi: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/312984/1/Unbenannt 1_LV80.vi Thanks Mike. Can you save files for older labview versions in labview 8? I'm running 7.1 so can't open it up. :S Hi fabian, sorry for that, here is a picture. Mike Unbenannt.PNG: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/312991/1/Unbenannt.PNG ...

can ni-daq 6.9.3 nbe used with labview 4
can ni-daq 6.9.3 nbe used with labview 4 Greetings, The earliest version of LabVIEW supported by NI-DAQ 6.9.3 is LabVIEW 5.0. The newest version of NI-DAQ to support LabVIEW 4 is NI-DAQ 6.6. So, you will either have to upgrade LabVIEW or use NI-DAQ 6.6. You can download NI-DAQ 6.6 from the link below. NI-DAQ Driver Downloads http://digital.ni.com/softlib.nsf/webcategories/85256410006C055586256BBB002C1293?opendocument&node=132070_US I hope this helps. Regards, Todd D. NI Applications Engineer ...

Daq assistant express vi freeze error Labview 7.0 express
Hi, I'm using Labview 7.0&nbsp;express software. I cannot use &nbsp;DAQ assistant because it freezes when I click on it and drag it to the labview page. I have not connected any device so there is no interference. While all other express vi's work DAQ assistant vi doesnot work. Could you please help me? &nbsp; Thank you. Thanks for this quick reply; &nbsp; I checked it and&nbsp;DAQ-mx is already there but the freezing of the DAQ assistant still contiues. I can start the intrument assistant but the DAQ assistant vi does not work. It locks up LABView 7.0 when I try ...

HTDP
Hello all Trust that you all survived the festivities without mishap and generally had a good time. I have run aground on trying to work out the solution for Ex 6.3.3. in HTDP. I have included the assignment here for reference: "Provide a structure definition that represents an airforce's jet fighters. Assume that a fighter has four essential properties: designation ('f22, 'tornado, or 'mig22), acceleration, top-speed, and range. Then develop the function within-range. The function consumes a fighter record and the distance of a target from the (fighter's) base. It determines whether the fighter can reach the intended target. Also develop the function reduce-range. The function consumes a fighter record and produces one in which the range field is reduced to 80% of the original value." Source: http://www.htdp.org/2002-09-22/Book/curriculum-Z-H-9.html I have been stuck here all day with this problem, not really even very sure where to start. So far, I have built up the structure definition (define-struct jet-fighter (designation acceleration top-speed range)) This obviously allows for operations such as: (jet-fighter-designation (make-jet-fighter 'F22 100 200 300)) etc ... But then I get stuck in understanding how the problem proceeds. For example, I am thinking about how I can go about including these data structure definition concepts in relational expressions. I am inclined to think that, on the balance of ...

How start many labview sessions (instances of labview.exe) ? #3
I mean could I start many instances of labview.exe like excel.exe, word.exe,visual basic, .net , ... You posted many instances of this question... ;o) I never tried, but never needed to... Why do you want to open multiple instances of LV. I don't think it's advisable because if you run all of them and some code is shared, you may create a conflict. Why do you want to run multiple instances of LV? Do you want to open many vi's at once? If so, then you can easily do this with a single instance of LV. I do it all the time.. JLV In article <506500000008000000E2AC0000-10664...

Where is my DAQ assistant?
Hi, &nbsp; Im probably being quite silly here but i have LabView 8.0 evaluation copy, im currently attempting a project to do with data acquisition, analysis, storage and graphical representation etc.&nbsp;I have looked at some&nbsp;online tutorials&nbsp;and in all of them it starts off with the DAQ assistant under input section in the functions palette. I&nbsp;cant see that DAQ assistant therfore cannot try out the basic exercises.&nbsp;The tutorial said something about a NI-DAQmx API is that what i need or does the&nbsp;evaluation copy not include it or what? Any ...

DAQ #3
Hi friends,&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; i'm doing a project by converting TTL signal to NIM signal. now, i need to interface the output of the project with PC.the data acquisition is just to show the wave form in the waveform graph. the voltage for NIM for logic 1 is -1V and logic&nbsp; 0 is 0.2 V. kindly wanna ask, what is the next step i going to do for the interfacing part. my question 1. what i gonna use for the DAQ? digital input or analog input? if any of them, what is sub DAQ i going to used? 2.im using labview 6i to do the interfacing and daq card PCI-6024E 68 pins.but i used the converter to change the pin from 68 to 50 pin and the&nbsp; connector block&nbsp; for DAQ. looking forward to hear from you guys. thanks a lot I'm newbie of Labview and maybe i asking some kind of stupid questions. anyway, i'm desperate for help. thanks. best regard hi, thanks for reply. first of all, i need to read 2 signals in 2 different channels. im using the 50 pin E serries connector, and the channel for TTL is pin 25 , DIO 0, and for NIM is analog channel pin 3. i need to put the input singal into 2 diefferent waveform graph and another 1 is comparison of 2 signals in a waveform graph which i bundle waveform graph 1 and waveform 2. thanks for help man. regards, chang. ...

DAQ #3
hi, how can i start a timer from the daq Toolbox.Theoretically its very simple: ai1 = analoginput('winsound',0); addchannel(ai1, 1:2); ai1.SampleRate = 11025; ai1.SamplesPerTrigger=11025; set(ai1,'TimerFcn',@TimerFcn_Callback) set(ai1,'TimerPeriod',3.0) start(ai1); %%%%%%%%%%%%% function TimerFcn_Callback disp('asdasd') But the function doesn't start loopig! Thanks On Fri, 8 Jul 2005 04:56:52 -0400, Cristian M�ller wrote: > hi, > how can i start a timer from the daq Toolbox.Theoretically its very > simple: > > ai1 = analoginput('wins...

Labview #3
Hi this is my first mail to this group. I hope this group will be helpful for me. In Labview , What is the difference between .dll files and .exe files in terms of how they call during the execution and in terms of memory management. Please reply Raman The main difference is that an exe is a stand alone executable and a DLL is a collection of functions as they were implemented in LV. That allows you to write a function in LV and call it from another language. Using either of them will invoke the LV run-time engine (which takes an&nbsp;X amount of memory, depending on the version and th...

ASSISTANCE #3
FROM/JERRY AND SILVIA DEAR BLOVEDONE, PERMIT ME TO INFORM YOU OF MY DESIRE OF GOING INTO BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU. I GOT YOUR NAME AND CONTACT FROM THE IVOIRIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY. I PRAYED OVER IT AND SELECTED YOUR NAME AMOUNG OTHER NAMES DUE TO IT\'S ESTEEMING NATURE AND THE RECOMMENDATIONS GIVEN TO ME AS A REPUTABLE AND TRUSWORTHY PERSON I CAN DO BUSINESS WITH AND BY THEIR RECOMMENDATIONS I MUST NOT HESISTATE TO CONFIDE IN YOU FOR THIS SIMPLE AND SINCERE BUSINESS. I AM MR JERRY WILLIAMS, THE SON OF LATE MR AND MRS.WILLIAMS MY FATHER WAS A VERY WEALTHY COCOA MERCH...

DAQ Assist
I'm running LabVIEW 8.5. I'm trying to follow the NI example titled "Using the DAQ Assistant to Automatically Generate LabVIEW Code." My problem is the DAQ Assistant does not show up on the Express/Input palette. I have something called the Instrument I/O Assistant, does the DAQ Assistant now fall under that? Hi Jim, The Daq assistant&nbsp;should show up in both the signal express category in the functions palette and the Daqmx palette. If you type "daq assistant" into the search on the functions palette you should find them. Regards,Message Edited by mickeyw on 08-05-2008 03:18 PM Unfortunately it doesn't show up. We have the full NI Developers Suite of software, do&nbsp; you know what disk that would be on? Ok. Do any of the express VIs in the palette show up? If not it maybe that something wasn't installed directly, in which case re-installing may help. There should be a daqmx disk with the developers suite -&nbsp;the daq assistant should also show up in this sub-category of the functions palette. &nbsp; Regards, Lots of express vi's show up on the Express palette. My understanding was that I'd find the DAQ Assistant under Express/Input palette, but its not there. I do have an installation CD called NI-DAQmx Base which I installed, but it did not fix the issue. DAQmx base is not the same thing as DAQmx which is what you need for the DAQ Assistant. What OS are you using? If a non-windows, then installing DAQ...

DAQ assistant!?
hi I can't seem to get my DAQ to work!? I have connected a DAQ-9172 (USB) with a NI 9265 module (4-20 mA output). I have installed it at it seems to be OK (it checks out ok in MAX)..... but when I try to use the DAQ assistant in Labview I get the following error? (see attachment)&nbsp;what do I do wrong?? I dont think there are a lot of things to chaneg in the DAQ assitant!? Hi Viller, &nbsp; You need to increase the buffer size for your AO operation. What you need to do is convert DAQ assistant to DAQmx code(Right click DAQ assistant-&gt;Generate DAQmx code). Then use "DAQmx Configure Output Buffer.vi" to override the automatic output buffer allocation. &nbsp; Here is a KB-link that adresses this issue: <a href="http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/websearch/34B9B5A331DE0E18862571F80072FAEA?OpenDocument" target="_blank">http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/websearch/34B9B5A331DE0E18862571F80072FAEA?OpenDocument</a> &nbsp; Best Regards!&nbsp; hi thanks for your answer! I'm a newbe in labview and I have a NI cDAQ-9172 (USB) and a current out module (NI9265)... Can someone direct me to a descriping "how to - step by step" manual on how to write data out! It not as simple as a thought :-) ...

ni usb-6009 daq assistant not read as daq, but just as USB
I&nbsp;have some problems in configuring the NI usb-6009 device. the&nbsp;DAQ assistant of labview can't recognize it (we have downloaded the NI DAQmx 1.3). MAX sees&nbsp;the devices like usb&nbsp;and not as a DAQ.&nbsp;&nbsp;have you some suggestion for us? &nbsp; thanks&nbsp; &nbsp; ...

Differences in CIN management between Labview 5.0 and Labview 7.1 ? #3
Hi, &nbsp; I'm using a VI on a two photon microscope. It steers the laser beam in the sample (quite the same way as a TV scan, scanning a fast line on the X axis, then moving the line down)&nbsp;controlling two mirrors by the&nbsp;PCI-MIO-16E-4 Multifunctions card&nbsp;on traditional DAQ and at the same time it serves as the acquitision through a non-NI DSP Multifunction-board with on-board buffers and hight data throughput (70 Mb/s). &nbsp; It is this part of the program which gives us strong headaches since we have upgraded to a new PC. On the old machine we used Win...

How to convert LabVIEW 3.0 version source code to LabVIEW 6.1 Version?
How to convert LabVIEW 3.0 version source code to LabVIEW 6.1 Version? Follow this link to see how to get the free VI Conversion package from NI... http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/3efedde4322fef19862567740067f3cc/429e45271cfd683786256d87006b1eef?OpenDocument Dan ...

tkzinc 3.3.4 & 3.3.6+ ?
Hi ! Do anybody know what different between version 3.3.4 and 3.3.6+ ? And, where can I find documentation on tkzinc 3.3.6+ ? Thanks. ...

PyDev 3.3.3 Released
--047d7b3435c00736d204f10d5931 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1 Hi All, PyDev 3.3.3 has been released Details on PyDev: http://pydev.org Details on its development: http://pydev.blogspot.com LiClipse (PyDev standalone with goodies such as support for Django Templates, Kivy Language, Mako Templates, Html, Javascript, etc): http://brainwy.github.io/liclipse/ What is PyDev? --------------------------- PyDev is a plugin that enables users to use Eclipse for Python, Jython and IronPython development -- making Eclipse a first class Python IDE -- It comes with many goodies such as code completion, syntax highlighting, syntax analysis, code analysis, refactor, debug, etc. Release Highlights: ------------------------------- * **Important**: PyDev requires Eclipse 3.8 or 4.3 onwards and Java 7! For older versions, keep using PyDev 2.x (see LiClipse: http://brainwy.github.io/liclipse for a PyDev standalone with all requirements bundled). * **Code Completion**: - Compiled modules are now indexed and shown in the context-insensitive code-completion. - In an empty file, a code-completion request will show options related to creating modules (press Ctrl+Space twice to show only those templates). * **Performance**: - Building (indexing) of Python files is **much** faster. - Code completion does not get slown down by other analysis done in the background due to shell synchronization. * **Inte...

ANN: AliveChat 3.3.3
On behalf of WebsiteAlive, SharewarePromotions are delighted to announce the immediate availability of AliveChat version 3.3.3 - software that allows you to connect with your web site visitors via browser chat. AliveChat allows you to connect with and track your web site visitors in real-time via a browser based live chat interface. Meaning that your company can now offer live support software to customers while increasing sales with Proactive chat. Some of AliveChat's features include proactive sales chat, unlimited operator and client chat sessions, full customization, ...

upgrade from 3.3 to 3.4
I keep on getting these error messages on my firewall box vrele: bad ref count: type VDIR, usecount 0, writecount 0, holdcount 1, tag VT_UFS, ino 3473483, on dev 0, 4 flags 0x1, effnlink 2, nlink 2 mode 040700, owner 2000, group 0, size 512 panic: vrele: ref cnt Seems to be always a bad ino within the mail queue, might even be related the my virus definition updating script haven't had a crash in 6 days with it disabled. Use to crash every 2nd day lately but before kind of random. My guess would be heavy I/O disk usage. I already have, squid+ntlm, apache, postfix, amavisd, spamassassin, socks5, on the same box. Should I attempt to upgrade from the cd and hope that it doesn't crash no more or would I be better off rebuilding the box and hope that bad errors like the above done manifest themselves with the stuff I compile on the box. Hey I could even run a extended test on the hard drive before building everything to make sure the bad refcount isn't a physical fault. ...

Wildfire 3 with Intralink 3.3?
Is anyone using WF3 with Ilink 3.3? (OK stop laughing about the ilink 3.3 thing, I have no choice right now) I would like to move to WF3, but the PTC matrix shows I need Ilink3.4+ to use WF3. I was just wondering if anybody has tried this combination successfully? Thanx, Andy This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C7A6ED.92C65580 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable "Andy" <roemea@yahoo.com> wrote in message = news:1180965241.318319.110960@g4g2000hsf.googlegroups.com... Is anyone using WF3 with Ilink 3.3? (OK stop laughing about the ilink 3.3 thing, I have no choice right now) I would like to move to WF3, but the PTC matrix shows I need Ilink3.4+ to use WF3. I was just wondering if anybody has tried this combination successfully? Thanx, Andy Isn't Intralink being phased out, support to cease in the next few = years? That would make upgrading to 3.4 like "upgrading" to an Edsel, = anyway. Seems like PTC is sending customers to Winchill PDM-Link or = ProjectLink. Even if you could get the WF3/Ilink 3.4 combo to work, do = you think it would be wise to pick the solution that's officially = doomed? David Janes ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C7A6ED.92C65580 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC ...

Web resources about - daq assistant #3 - comp.lang.labview

Assistant Secretary for Fossil Energy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Assistant Secretary of Energy for Fossil Energy is the head of the Office of Fossil Energy within the United States Department of Energy ...

Harvard Law professor & former Obama special assistant dismisses FBI’s claims – “the law is clear”
Harvard Law professor Susan Crawford and former special assistant to President Obama has written a blog post setting out the reason why she believes ...

Don't take super tax breaks for granted, says assistant treasurer
The objective of superannuation should be to ensure all Australians are "financially confident" in retirement, the peak body for super funds ...

Air Force assistant vice chief fired over unprofessional relationship
AirForceTimes.com Air Force assistant vice chief fired over unprofessional relationship AirForceTimes.com The Air Force assistant vice-chief ...

Google’s DeepMind AI wants to make your smartphone virtual assistant better
“Go has always been a holy grail for AI research,” DeepMind founder Demis Hassabis told The Verge in an interview following AlphaGo's first victory ...

Grebosz promoted to assistant city manager in DeLand
The DeLand-Deltona Beacon Grebosz promoted to assistant city manager in DeLand The DeLand-Deltona Beacon Formerly the assistant to City Manager ...

Cal to face familiar friend in Hawaii assistant Montgomery
BERKELEY, Calif. (AP) — When California's season ended, John Montgomery reached out to a handful of his former players and wished them a deep, ...

Robotic assistant makes you glad Siri is just a voice
Anyone who’s been wringing their hands in anticipation of the day we’ll each have a physical, robotic assistant to schedule our days and keep ...

Cal Investigation Finds Assistant Coach Sexually Harassed Reporter Who Accused Him Of Trying To Trade ...
Yesterday, the University of California-Berkeley fired assistant basketball coach Yann Hufnagel for violating the school’s sexual harassment ...

Personal Digital Assistants Not Always Helpful in Emergencies: Study
While personal digital assistants can help users find stores and services, new research suggests these devices shouldn't be used to find help ...