encapsulate several DLLs (c++) into a single DLL

I have 9 DLL File, which I would like to include in a single DLL. I use Visual Studio 2008 C ++. How can I create a DLL I know but what I more to encapsulate in a single DLL I do nit.
0
sa

Is .NET DLL better to use than C/C++ DLL in labview?
I was wondering which one runs more natively in LabView8.5. C/C++ DLL or DLL by .NET ?Thank you. You can use either kind, but .NET assemblies are much easier to work with. You can find some tutorials on working with both by searching this site. ...

Use a wrapper to build a C++ Dll that calls a C++ .lib and Use the Dll is LabView
Hi All,   I need to access some functions in a C++ .lib within LabView, but has no source code for the library.  Can I build a Dll in Visual C++ that calls this library, then have LabView calls the Dll? If so, how different is building this Dll compared to building a Dll from a .cpp file?  I am new to C++, could some one suggest how to use the .lib in Visual C++ 6.0 studio to build the Dll?   Thanks for your help. Bryan Hi Emilie,   Thank you for the help. Sorry for the late reply here, got caught into a few busy projects. I do h...

how can i access the C++ DLL source code of labview? how can I creat my own DLL in C++ etc.
I wnat to know how to access the c++ source code of those DLL for labview? and HOW can I creat my own DLL in C++, or VB and use them in LABVIEW? fenny; Well, you don't source code inside a .dll file. You access functions. All the information about how to access .dll functions, and how to create your own .dlls so you can access them from LabVIEW, are in the following manual: <a href="http://digital.ni.com/manuals.nsf/websearch/8D930295FFBF9F7686256D2C00624728?OpenDocument&node=132100_US">Using External Code in LabVIEW</a> That manual should be included with La...

Debugging a C++ dll from LabVIEW
Hello all, &nbsp; What I want to get a feel for is how easy it is to set up the ability to debug code both in labVIEW AND in a C++&nbsp;compiler, say Visual Studio. &nbsp; If we have a situation where we have a c++ dll which we are accessing from labVIEW is it possible to attach the process so that you can set breakpoints in both environments. Hence run labVIEW app and when dll gets called hit a Visual Studio breakpoint? &nbsp; This is a new area to me and I have not found anything regarding debugging. Any comments would be appreciated. &nbsp; Regards &nbsp; Kevin Hi,...

Calling LabView DLLs from C/C++
Hi! Is it possible to call functions in the LabView DLLs directly from C/C++? Functions like InvChiSquare in lvanlys.dll has "Adapt to Type" void * parameters. How do I specify those parameters from C/C++? I have tried to use the "Build Shared Library" function in LabView to make a wrapper dll of the "Inv Chi Square Distrubution" vi, but when I call this function in the dll from C/C++ the function never returns. Other functions in the same dll that does not use functions in the lvanalys.dll are working ok. Regards Hans Forssell There are 2 great places to get ...

Creating a DLL in labview that interacts with a DLL in C++
I?m creating a DLL in LabView that will interact with a DLL created in C++. I don?t have control in the C++ DLL. &nbsp; Both DLLs would pass a big amount of data as strings between them, for that it is necessary to allocate memory to store information in one dll and read it in the other and viceversa. The first time I will call the other DLL,&nbsp; with this function : &nbsp; long in texts ( unsigned char *name, void *id) I would pass them a pointer pointer to an ASCII string &nbsp;(name) and a pointer to an unspecific data structure (id). The id would then be passed to m...

calling c# dll from c++ dll
Hi all, I'm trying to call a C# dll from c++. I followed an example from the MSDN site, and I am able to get their example working, however, I believe their example is a console application, as it takes in command args. I'd like to be able to do the same thing, but from a c++ dll. However, when I port the same code over, it says it cannot create the instance (from the CoCreateInstance). The code is the same from the console app, so I'm not sure what the problem is. To be honest, I'm no c++ guy, so I'm stumped as to even choose an avenue to try next. I'm hoping it...

call c# dll from c++ dll
Hi all, I'm trying to call a C# dll from c++. I followed an example from the MSDN site, and I am able to get their example working, however, I believe their example is a console application, as it takes in command args. I'd like to be able to do the same thing, but from a c++ dll. However, when I port the same code over, it says it cannot create the instance (from the CoCreateInstance). The code is the same from the console app, so I'm not sure what the problem is. To be honest, I'm no c++ guy, so I'm stumped as to even choose an avenue to try n...

labview and C++ dll
Hi, I&nbsp;have a vi with&nbsp;Call Library Function node call a visual C++ dll.&nbsp;And use this vi in my labview project. Somehow it seems to work for first time only. the next time it get to this Vi, the system seems to hang up. Any ideas? ...

C++ DLL in LabVIEW
I have a DLL function call whose definition is void * OpenComm(Char* device, char autodet, struct settings* setgs); &nbsp; struct defn is: &nbsp; struct settings { long baud; char protocol; } &nbsp; how can i configure my Call Library function node for this? i have used this before, but i have not interfaces with void* and structs! Hi rkpat, There's probably another way, but I pass cluster-information as an array (see attached.) Baud may need the byte-order switched - if your DLL wants it in <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endianness" target="_blank&...

Should I call C from LabVIEW or call LabVIEW from C?
I need to write some software and am trying to choose the best development environment. I currently use Borland C++ Builder to develop most of my software and have also used some LabVIEW occasionally. The new package I need to write has to provide several functions, some of which would be better in C++, some in LabVIEW and I am wondering whether to combine the two. So far, I have had a quick play around and called a very basic piece LabVIEW code, built into a dll, from some C++ code. I am about to try to reverse (create dll in C++ and call from LabVIEW) but would appreciate some advice on the ...

call c# dll from c++ dll #2
Hi all, I'm trying to call a C# dll from c++. I followed an example from the MSDN site, and I am able to get their example working, however, I believe their example is a console application, as it takes in command args. I'd like to be able to do the same thing, but from a c++ dll. However, when I port the same code over, it says it cannot create the instance (from the CoCreateInstance). The code is the same from the console app, so I'm not sure what the problem is. To be honest, I'm no c++ guy, so I'm stumped as to even choose an avenue to try n...

calling a C# dll from an unmanaged C++ dll
Hello all, At this point of my project, I built a very small unmanaged C++ DLL and I'm trying to make it call a C# DLL. However, now I know that this looks like (almost) impossible. I'm *very* new to C++, I started my project in C# and now I'm faced with the truth that I'll have to use unmanaged C++ for some parts of my project which cannot be done with C#. I used a C++ DLL to do those parts that can only be done with unmanaged C++, and now I want that C++ DLL to call a C# DLL for the other parts of my project. Is there a way to do this? Also, if I have an appli...

C++ dll and C#
Hi, how can I do sth like this: I have a dll library with some classes and functions in it (written in C++). I need to make from it a dll in the .NET format (MSIL file). What should I do to compile it using Visual .NET into a C# library ? Szymon Guz Szymon Guz wrote: > Hi, > how can I do sth like this: > I have a dll library with some classes and functions in it (written in > C++). I need to make from it a dll in the .NET format (MSIL file). What > should I do to compile it using Visual .NET into a C# library ? This group is for standard C++ language only. .NET, C# and dl...

Web resources about - encapsulate several DLLs (c++) into a single DLL - comp.lang.labview

Joe Hockey's fighting spirit encapsulates all that is wrong with the Abbott government
Whether bullying East Timor, picking fights that they can't win with Beijing, humiliating themselves over Gonski or mugging childcare workers ...

India's Awful Fielding in Melbourne Encapsulates the Team's Puzzling Identity
Umesh Yadav stood at the top of his mark, ready to commence his second over and the fourth of the game. In his previous over, he'd claimed the ...

"One Video Encapsulates Everything Wrong With NYC Street Culture."
... as innocent bystanders. It's a lose/lose situation for the NYPD. There is plenty wrong with NYC street culture, but this video does not "encapsulate" ...

One statistic perfectly encapsulates the impact of technology on Wall Street jobs
Goldman Sachs had 600 traders in New York City making markets in US stocks in 2000. That number is down to fewer than 10 today. The statistic ...

Series loss to Phoenix encapsulates 'Hawks season
When you look back on it, the 2011-2012 Blackhawks season was a pretty forgettable one. A terrible powerplay&#8230;a slightly less terrible penalty ...

Latest loss encapsulates ugly first half of season
Latest loss encapsulates ugly first half of season

ESPN Headline Writer Unintentionally Encapsulates Grant Hill's Career
To Hill, they're more vital than air and water. [ ESPN.

The GIF That Encapsulates This Wonderful Week
On Friday, Mother Jones shared a cartoon by the Southern Poverty Law Center that pretty much sums up this incredible week (below). Could it get ...