Error -200609 occurred at DAQmx Write (Analog DBL 1Chan 1Samp)

Hi,
Currently i'm using labview8.0. I'm experiencing an

Error -200609 occurred at DAQmx Write (Analog DBL 1Chan 1Samp)Possible reason(s):
Generation cannot be started, because the selected buffer size is too small.
Increase the buffer size.
Selected Buffer Size: 1Minimum Required Buffer Size: 2
Task Name: _unnamedTask<8D>

How can i increase my buffer size to solve this error?

AO 1samp  - AI Nsamp.vi:
http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/222340/1/AO 1samp  - AI Nsamp.vi
0
x9561 (148466)

Hi!
Please see attached picture which shows the context help of the function to set the output buffer size.
BR, Christian

outputbuffer.jpg:
http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/222356/1/outputbuffer.jpg
0
x9561 (148466)
1/3/2007 1:10:07 PM
how to connect fuzzy output value to the above mentioned vi???

Error 200284 occurred at DAQmx Read (Counter U32 1Chan 1Samp).vi:5
Hi everybody! I am using LabVIEW 8.0. I'm new to LabVIEW and the code that I'm trying to fix is actually made by some other person. (This is my first problem :D heheh) Anyway, my program is supposed to start getting data continuously and writing it to file when hitting start. This works, but if I press stop and then start again it returns this error code: Error 200284 occurred at DAQmx Read. I have tried to read some other threads about the same problem but I haven't figured out a solution :P I hope someone could help me with this :) I have attached the code here. I know it's...

Error-50150 occured at DAQmx Write
Hello,     I am experiencing a seemingly random error in a large program. The error occurs in a part of the program that simulates tach signals to a CPLD. I have not been able to find out what conditions cause this error, it seems to be random in nature.   The full error reads this:   Error - 50150 occurred at DAQmx Write(Digital 1D U16 1Chan Nsamp).vi   Possible Reasons: The software has entered an unknown state-usually as a result of a cascade failure induced by an unexpected series of state inputs. The operation could not be completed a...

Error -200547 occurred at DAQmx Write
NI - PCI-6713 - 8 channel output (DAQmx) NI - PCI-6036E - 1 channel input (DAQmx)Labview 8.0Hi, I am trying to perform frequency modulation. I am using a scaled version of the input (acquired by PCI-6036E) as the frequency. It is being sampled at 100 Hz. I am using the frequency to generate 8 different (different phases) of sine waves. The update rate of the sine waves must be 800 kHz. The same signals are being output from the 8 channels of a PCI-6713 at the same 800 kHz.When I wire anywhere from 1 to 7 channels to the output DAQ-Assist, I am able to see the output in a signal analyzer connec...

89137-occurred at DAQmx Write (Analog 1D Wfm NChan NSamp
Hello i try to make two analog signas synchronized similar to this guidance <a href="http://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/epd/p/id/5197" target="_blank">http://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/epd/p/id/5197</a> and it work very good but ween i implements an analog&nbsp; input&nbsp; with DAQ assistant it throw&nbsp; error masseg why it's happening?do i have reach limet of my Hardware?(pci -6229)throw massage----Property: RefClk.SrcSource Device: Dev1Source Terminal: 10MHzRefClockRequired Resources in Use byTask Name: _unnamedTask&lt;170&gt;Source Device:...

Analog Out Error Help: AO Buffer Write Error Code -10687
I am Using PCI-6713 Card for ouptutting some data. The problem that I am running into is that when I run the VI for the first time it gives me "AO Buffer Write Error Code -10687" error. When I run the VI again it works just fine. I am using the buffered output AO_ContGen VI. Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong. I am initializing the buffer as well. Hello, may be it help you. http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/websearch/862567530005F09D862567CF007D8BDD?OpenDocument Best Regards TN ...

Error occurred during initialization of VM java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object
I downloaded jdk-6u7-solaris-sparcv9.tar.Z and installed it by these commands: # zcat jdk-6u7-solaris-sparc.tar.Z | tar -xf - # pkgadd -d . SUNWj6rtx SUNWj6dvx SUNWj6dmx # /usr/jdk/instances/jdk1.6.0/bin/sparcv9/java -version Error occurred during initialization of VM java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object # ls /usr/jdk/instances/ jdk1.5.0 jdk1.6.0 # uname -a SunOS sun1 5.10 Generic sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Blade-2500 Please help to fix the error. Thanks. TsanChung wrote: > I downloaded jdk-6u7-solaris-sparcv9.tar.Z and installed it by these > commands: > # zcat jdk-6u7-so...

Good day to all, I have installed the j2se/netbeans binary bundle on red hat 9. I can run everything perfectly as root but when I try to compile with any other user I get: Error occurred during intialization of VM java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object When I saw this it seemed like a permissions problem but I checked the permissions and everything seemed fine. All users have execute permissions of javac and java. I have read other threads dealing with the same or similar problem but have not reached any solution yet. I would appreciate if anyone that has run into this type o...

Error occurred during initialization of VM java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object (ant/tomcat/spring)
Hi, I've been trying to get Spring working with ant and tomcat. Ant was building just fine, but I came in today and tried to build it and got this: Error occurred during initialization of VM java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object ?!?! Makes no sense to me. There _is_ an older version of java installed on my machine; but JAVA_HOME and ANT_HOME are set to the correct paths, and <which java>and <java -version> produce the correct version. Any help would greatly alleviate my frustration! Thanks in advance... Courtney ...

Error occurred during initialization of VM java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object (ant/tomcat/spring)
Hi, I've been trying to get Spring working with ant and tomcat. Ant was building just fine, but I came in today and tried to build it and got this: Error occurred during initialization of VM java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object ?!?! Makes no sense to me. There _is_ an older version of java installed on my machine; but JAVA_HOME and ANT_HOME are set to the correct paths, and <which java>and <java -version> produce the correct version. Any help would greatly alleviate my frustration! Thanks in advance... Courtney ...

Error 1073 occurred at F:\National Instruments\LabVIEW 7.1\vi.lib\Utility\error.llb\Search and Replace Pattern.vi
Hello, &nbsp; I am getting the following error message when I try to create an executable for my program &nbsp; Error 1073 occurred at F:\National Instruments\LabVIEW 7.1\vi.lib\Utility\error.llb\Search and Replace Pattern.vi &nbsp; Please Advise &nbsp; Dan Hi Dan, I've never seen error 1073 when building an executable, but I have seen it when trying to do other things through VI Server.&nbsp; In my case, the problem occurred because some of the VIs I was trying to manipulate were set to read-only on disk.&nbsp; You should double-check to see if your LabVIEW file...

DAQmx write to buffer in Labview
it seems i have an efficiency issue with "write to buffer" in DAQmx. up to now i was using traditional DAQ in C++ for this kind of operations, and it worked great: &nbsp; i create some data points, and send them to buffer on the fly. actually not directly to it, but to its pointer (that is the whole difference!). i could fill and keep track of my position in buffer with very little physical memory shifts. &nbsp; how i can do it in Labview: well, since i cannot access directly the allocated memory for my buffer (i allocate the max of 16MB - another problem: why not more???), i...

Error -200284 occurred at DAQmx Read
Hello &nbsp; I am using NI PCI E series Multifunctional PCI-6071E (MIO-64E-1) DAQ card&nbsp;with &nbsp;LabView 8.01 version and using NI-DAQmx Functions to read the data.&nbsp; I can not include the code because&nbsp;it is&nbsp;very big. but I include the sub vi. (It will read multi channel) &nbsp;Here what I am doing. This SubVi is working fine when all inputs are connected. But If I disconnect the inputs to DAQ card then it will give me this error " Error -200284 occurred at DAQmx Read (Analog 2D DBL NChan NSamp).vi:5 Possible reason(s): Some or all of the ...

An error has occurred while trying to write to the file
"An error has occurred while trying to write to the file." This comes in 8.01 after: - merging all layers in a pspimage file - save a copy as a jpg file The copy as a tiff is ok. But opening the tiff and copying as a jpeg fails again. Opening the same tiff and copying it as jpeg works ok with PSP ver 6 and PS LE. Any ideas? "Heikki Loikkanen" <hlo@thisawaymbnet.fi> wrote in message news:bfdn3h$c9r$1@news1.songnet.fi... > "An error has occurred while trying to write to the file." > > This comes in 8.01 after: > - merging all layers in a psp...

An error has occurred while trying to write to the file
"An error has occurred while trying to write to the file." This comes in 8.01 after: - merging all layers in a pspimage file - save a copy as a jpg file The copy as a tiff is ok. But opening the tiff and copying as a jpeg fails again. Opening the same tiff and copying it as jpeg works ok with PSP ver 6 and PS LE. Any ideas? "Heikki Loikkanen" <hlo@thisawaymbnet.fi> wrote in message news:bfdn3h$c9r$1@news1.songnet.fi... > "An error has occurred while trying to write to the file." > > This comes in 8.01 after: > - merging all layers in a psp...

error 200010 occurred at DAQmx Read
Hi,I have built a data acquisition application. Well, I have a PCI-6025E NI acquisition device, but when I acquire data from probes through analog inputs, I get the error that I attach here.I have a VI that begins to acquire data continuously through analog inputs and then another one that write data to digital outputs in order to modify the outputs with the desired ones. I write data only once each 1 minute. I'm not sure if it is the problem that causes the error, maybe a concurrence problem? If so, how can I solve this problem? and... Can I read and write data to the same data acquisitio...

Web resources about - Error -200609 occurred at DAQmx Write (Analog DBL 1Chan 1Samp) - comp.lang.labview

AVP denounces hate violence incidents that occurred on Queens-bound F Train on Sunday, June 30 - Facebook ...
New York City Anti-Violence Project hat eine Notiz mit dem Titel AVP denounces hate violence incidents that occurred on Queens-bound F Train ...

‘I thought I was on fire’: Survivor of Ravenshoe café explosion reveals moment the fireball occurred
Chilling audio has been released of the first responder at a Queensland caf&amp;eacute; after an explosion ripped through the scene and injured ...

Manus Island violence: Fatal violence occurred after G4S guards went in, PNG report finds
The violent clashes on Manus Island that left an Iranian asylum-seeker dead happened after local G4S descended on protesting asylum-seekers, ...

One-third of reported on-campus sex attacks in Victoria occurred at one university
More than a third of sexual assaults at Victorian universities reported to police over the past decade were committed at one tertiary institution. ...

Former principal says affair with 17yo student occurred after resignation
A school principal who had a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old student is challenging claims he abused the girl when under his supervision ...

Janitor never worked at school where indecent assault allegedly occurred, court hears
Janitor accused of molesting two sisters never worked at school where one said she was touched, court hears.

[an error occurred while processing this directive] (Catapult)
Search: Radio TV Shop News Sport Local Children Science Environment more Topics help This website is archived. Other than the news , Catapult ...

Cyberattack at NRC occurred weeks before alert sent out
The federal government was aware a hacker had stolen secret information from the National Research Council for nearly three weeks before it notified ...

'Drug-related activity' occurred in house that exploded: Barrie Police
A garage explosion that sent 11 people to hospital in Barrie, Ont., may have had a drug-related cause, police said Saturday.

Nathan O'Brien Missing: Police Say Violent Incident Occurred In Family Home
Calgary police investigating the disappearance of a five-year-old boy and his grandparents say there was a violent incident in the home where ...