error in error code database

Hi,

I have this error (screenshot provided), which problem is its asking for a password. I think this vi is ni developed. So, I have tried to reinstall labview but still this cannot work. Thanks, for any help.

Best regards,
Edwin

error_code_database_password.zip:
http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/130546/1/error_code_database_password.zip
0
x9561 (148439)

Hi Edwin,

The error is most likely caused by opening an LLB in a newer version of LabVIEW
than the version it was developed on. It is commonly seen with the "Error
Code Database.vi" when upgrading from LabVIEW 6.x to 7.x, if the original
main VI using the "Simple Error Handler.vi" and it was saved in
an LLB including the VI.LIB files ("File � Save with Options... � Include
vi.lib files"). To fix the issue, make sure to use the VI.LIB files (VIs) from the current development system on the machine.
You can replace for example the "Simple Error Handler.vi" by
right-clicking it on the block diagram, choose "Replace" and then
browse to the "Simple Error Handler.vi" in the palette.

Please refer to the following KnowledgeBase about this error:

Work in LabVIEW 7.0</a>

To not run into this error again in the future, do not save the VI.LIB with the
VI, unless you are distributing to a system without the same VI.LIB files
available (e.g. from Full Development system to Base Package).

Let me know if you get it to work, thanks.

Have fun!
0
x9561 (148439)

Why are Labview 8.0 Visa Errors descriptions reported as undefined? They do not exist in the error code database.
I receive various Visa Error codes such as -1073807343 but the General error handler reports that the code description is undefined.&nbsp; I drilled down to the Code Database VI and found that the VISA error&nbsp;codes do not exist in the database.&nbsp; Is there a patch for this?&nbsp; I have reinstalled the vi.lib from the Labview 8.0 CD but no help. &nbsp; Roger Dennis, Yes I am using V2.6 now.&nbsp; Visa works correctly and I am having no other problem.&nbsp; The VISA errors that I get are self generated and expected.&nbsp; I just am not get the description from the error handler.&nbsp; I also have LV Version 6.0.2 ,&nbsp; V7.1 and V8.0 installed on this machine.&nbsp;&nbsp; I have the same problem in V7.1 but V6.0.2 works correctly and pulls the appropriate error code description for the error dialog message. Roger Dennis &nbsp; If you drill down into the General Error Handler.VI&nbsp; into the General Error Handler CORE.VI you will see the following comments in the Case structure.&nbsp; It seems that the error handler has some known issues.&nbsp; Please check into it if possible. &nbsp; "If you need the WinComm errors, change constant to TRUE and contact NI technical support. We plan to remove this&nbsp; functionality entirely in the next version." &nbsp; "Error code text was found neither in database nor in user definitions. Display either the "not found" message or,...

Error in error code database.vi
Hi.... I am working on a programm which was developed in Version 6.1. I am currently working with Version 7.1 and I get the errors in the following VI; -General Error Handler -Error Code Database General Error Handler CORE I've been trying to solve my problem with the following posts; http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/websearch/A87185BF42937DE986256CB0006CA387= ?OpenDocument http://groups.google.de/group/comp.lang.labview/browse_thread/thread/fb2c52= fd4f089517/75d7b00ac66509fb?q=3Derror+code+database&rnum=3D1#75d7b00ac66509= fb It did work the first time after Reinstalling Version 7.1. It hasnt worked since. I tried replacing by right-clicking it on the block diagram, choose "Replace" and then browse to the "Simple Error Handler.vi" in the palette. And i also did : ("File =BB Save with Options... =BB Include vi.lib files") can anyone help me??? These are the files you are talking about: - C:\Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW 7.1\vi.lib\Utility\error.llb\Error Code Database.vi - C:\Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW 7.1\vi.lib\Utility\error.llb\General Error Handler CORE.vi - C:\Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW 7.1\vi.lib\Utility\error.llb\General Error Handler.vi and possibly - C:\Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW 7.1\vi.lib\Utility\error.llb\Simple Error Handler.vi Close out ALL open VIs and then go to the files listed above and open them in the order shown. Then open the VIs that are...

When is an error not an error?
When it's OSS slopware, of course. http://www.angelfire.com/planet/dfs0/Knode_send_error.png On 2006-09-12 02:42, * DFS wrote: > When it's OSS slopware, of course. > > http://www.angelfire.com/planet/dfs0/Knode_send_error.png > Well, some time ago I had a problem with OE - too long reference line to other posts, and OE of course refused to send... then crashed. Should I name it a feature? -- Andrea On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 03:25:29 +0200, Andrea wrote: > On 2006-09-12 02:42, * DFS wrote: >> When it's OSS slopware, of course. >> >> http:/...

When is an error not an error?
The Java language specification claims in: 8.8.7.1 Explicit Constructor Invocations .... "If an anonymous class instance creation expression appears within an explicit constructor invocation statement, then the anonymous class may not refer to any of the enclosing instances of the class whose constructor is being invoked." Helpfully it gives an example: "For example: class Top { int x; class Dummy { Dummy(Object o) {} } class Inside extends Dummy { Inside() { super(new Object() { int r = x; }); // error } Inside(final int y) { super(new Object() { int r = y; }); // correct } } } " Notice the word 'error' in the comment. This example compiles without error and produces the correct code. In what sense is it an 'error'? It is not a compiler error, it is not a runtime error. To quote Douglas Adams "this must be some new meaning of the word 'error' with which I am unfamiliar". Any idea what's gone wrong? In article <gepkhr$rop$1$8302bc10@news.demon.co.uk>, Anon <blackhole@nowhere.com> wrote: > The Java language specification claims in: > 8.8.7.1 Explicit Constructor Invocations [<http://java.sun.com/docs/books/jls/third_edition/html/classes.html#8.8. 7.1>] > Notice the word 'error' in the comment. This example compiles without > error and ...

Error: An error occurred while shelling out to mbuild (error code = 1).
Hi! I'm trying to create an exe file from my GUI, so that the GUI can be run on computers not having MATLAB. I'm using MATLAB 7.9.0(R2009b) and the Compiler version is 4.11(R2009b). I receive the following error message when using deploytool: mkdir 'C:\Documents and Settings\Paulo\Meus documentos\MATLAB\test_deploy\distrib' Warning: Directory already exists. mkdir 'C:\Documents and Settings\Paulo\Meus documentos\MATLAB\test_deploy\src' Warning: Directory already exists. mcc -F C:\Documents and Settings\Paulo\Meus documentos\MATLAB\test_deploy.prj mcc -o 'test_deploy' -W 'WinMain:test_deploy' -d 'C:\Documents and Settings\Paulo\Meus documentos\MATLAB\test_deploy\src' -T 'link:exe' -v 'C:\Documents and Settings\Paulo\Meus documentos\MATLAB\test_deploy.m' Compiler version: 4.11 (R2009b) Processing include files... 2 item(s) added. Processing directories installed with MCR... The file C:\Documents and Settings\Paulo\Meus documentos\MATLAB\test_deploy\src\mccExcludedFiles.log contains a list of functions excluded from the CTF archive. 2 item(s) added. Generating MATLAB path for the compiled application... Created 40 path items. Begin validation of MEX files: Wed Sep 08 17:59:41 2010 End validation of MEX files: Wed Sep 08 17:59:41 2010 Parsing file "C:\Documents and Settings\Paulo\Meus documentos\MATLAB\test_deploy.m" (Referenced from: "Compiler Command Line"). Pars...

Error: Windows SDK function returned an error. (Error code -12)
I receive this error when attempting to build an installer for my Labview application. &nbsp; &nbsp; CDK_Item_OnDoProperties.vi.ProxyCaller &gt;&gt; CDK_Item_OnDoProperties.vi &gt;&gt; CDK_InstallerConfiguration_Editor.vi &gt;&gt; CDK_Build_Invoke.vi &gt;&gt; CDK_Engine_Main.vi &gt;&gt; CDK_Engine_Build.vi &gt;&gt; NI_MDF.lvlib:MDFDistCopyList_CopyItem.vi Loading product deployment informationLoading product deployment informationAdding files to installerDone adding filesPreparing to build deploymentCopying products from distributionsCopying distribution 'NI-DAQ 8.0.1' from: D:\ to: C:\DARTS\ATS_TE_Project\DARTS_NI-DAQ_HP3561A_Dynamic_Signal_Analyzer\Installer\&nbsp;***************** Error: Windows SDK function returned an error. (Error code -12)The system cannot find the file specified. *** End Error Report**************&nbsp;Done building deployment Hi rich hilt- &nbsp; Please see the following discussion forum.&nbsp; It documents the exact same error and lists steps to resolve the problem. &nbsp; <a href="http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=170&amp;message.id=214393&amp;requireLogin=False" target="_blank">I am having problems with an application built in LV 8.0 as well as LV8.2 compiling correctly when building the installer</a> &nbsp; Hope this helps! I removed every installation NI-DAQ from my system and downloaded and installed D...

Error: An error occurred while shelling out to mbuild (error code = 1). #2
uilding COM object... mcc -M -silentsetup -d 'D:/matlab2006/work/testww//src' -B 'ccom:testww,testwwclass,1.0' -g -S 'D:/matlab2006/work/testww.m' mwcomtypes.idl oaidl.idl objidl.idl unknwn.idl wtypes.idl ocidl.idl oleidl.idl servprov.idl urlmon.idl msxml.idl testww_idl.idl oaidl.idl objidl.idl unknwn.idl wtypes.idl ocidl.idl oleidl.idl servprov.idl urlmon.idl msxml.idl mwcomtypes.idl 'rc' &#19981;&#26159;&#20869;&#37096;&#25110;&#22806;&#37096;&#21629;&#2019 6;&#65292;&#20063;&#19981;&#26159;&#21487;&#...

Error codes to go with errors?
Hi all, I've been hunting around the techdocs site looking for a comprehensive list= of error codes for certain errors. The only thing I can find is a list of= a few (textual) errors - nothing that includes codes/numbers, and nothing = comprehensive. This is making it hard to catch specific errors ... can any= one point me to a list somewhere (or tell me the bad news that PostgreSQL l= acks error codes). Ciao Fuzzy :-) ---------------------------------- "Everything you think, do, and say was in the pill you took today." -- Zager and Evans -------------...

Error: Windows SDK function returned an error. (Error code -12) #2
I get this error "Error: Windows SDK function returned an error. (Error code -12) The system cannot find the path specified." when I build an installer of my program in Labview. It is looking for a file but it is asking for&nbsp;the Measurement Studio CD. this is the message before the error. &nbsp; Copying products from distributionsCopying distribution 'NI Measurement Studio 8.1.2 for Visual Studio 2005' from: D:\VS2005\ to: C:\Program Files\National Instruments\Shared\ProductCache\ &nbsp; Please help. &nbsp; --Gio sentinel95, greetings! Did you bypass this error?&nbsp; If so, how?I get the same error AFTER I specify the location of the said dependencies (i.e., D:\VS2005).FYI - I started getting this error-message after having upgraded to the latest version of Measurement Studio (8.1.2).Thanks, C Fixed. 1. Deleted old installer2. Created new installer Not Fixed (sorry about that). My application requires the VISA run-time engine (ver. 4.1)When I check it, as an additional installer - the builder asks for the Measurement Studio dependencies and produces the said error in this thread.When I un-check the VISA run-time engine [as an additional installer,] the builder works correctly.C ...

Quartus 5.0sp1 -- Error: Unexpected error in JTAG server -- error code 33
I figure I should finally ask about this problem that I've had with every Quartus version I've used (since pre-4.2): The built-in programmer in Quartus stops working after a few sessions -- always. Typically I get one or two successful programming done (using a Nios Dev kit, Cyclone ed) before it fails with: Info: Started Programmer operation at Mon Jul 11 20:54:11 2005 Error: Unexpected error in JTAG server -- error code 33 Error: Operation failed Info: Ended Programmer operation at Mon Jul 11 20:54:11 2005 At this point any attempt at programming is futile and will just repeat the error above. However, closing the programmer window/tab and relaunching Tools/Programmer makes it work again for a bit. It's really kind of annoying, but googling for a solution to the problem didn't turn up anything. While we're at it, why isn't the programmer integrated into the build instead of forcing a manual invokation? Thanks, Tommy (fpga at numba-tu.com) "Tommy Thorn" <foobar@nowhere.void> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:QAHAe.3899$p%3.23990@typhoon.sonic.net... > I figure I should finally ask about this problem that I've had with > every Quartus version I've used (since pre-4.2): The built-in programmer > in Quartus stops working after a few sessions -- always. Typically I > get one or two successful programming done (using a Nios Dev kit, > Cyclone ed) before it fails with: > > Info: Started Prog...

Capturing [return -code error] errors
Hi all. I'm writing an error handling proc. I've redefined bgerror, but, I'd also like to collect any errors generated by [return -code error] and have them handled by this proc too. (At the moment, they're either displayed in a simple dialog on Windows or to the console.) How would I achieve this? On Nov 18, 3:27 pm, Synic <flavp+hfr...@nhgbaf.arg.nh> wrote: > Hi all. > > I'm writing an error handling proc. I've redefined bgerror, but, I'd also > like to collect any errors generated by [return -code error] and have > them handled by this proc too. (At the moment, they're either displayed > in a simple dialog on Windows or to the console.) > > How would I achieve this? Take a look at this thread: http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.tcl/browse_frm/thread/b59fb7f4139853b5/8641733f2caaef77 That might be useful to you. Pavel. Synic wrote: > Hi all. > > I'm writing an error handling proc. I've redefined bgerror, but, I'd also > like to collect any errors generated by [return -code error] and have > them handled by this proc too. (At the moment, they're either displayed > in a simple dialog on Windows or to the console.) > > How would I achieve this? I don't understand the question. Maybe you are looking for the new [interp bgerror] feature of Tcl 8.5 ? -- | Don Porter Mathematical and Computational Sciences Division | | donald.porter@nist.gov ...

Sending error without error code
Hello, Every time I try sending a message in Pine, I'm getting something like [Mail not sent. Sending error: 2007-08-23 14:35:11 1IOISV-0006iD-8M spa] displayed and the compose session continues. However, the message is actually sent and received by the recipient. If there were actually an error code produced, I'd have some luck searching for what the problem is. However, just the date/time stamp and message ID aren't very helpful. Any ideas on what might be wrong? Thanks, Mitch Keller ...

Mapping error codes to error messages
I need to make an error handling framework to be used by C++ applications running on HP-UX. In this, the application error codes can be mapped to pre-defined error messages. The framework would have C++ exception classes for error information propagation. I however have no clue on how to map the error codes to the messages, and efficiently access the messages through a simple mapping class or function. I know this is not exactly a UNIX question that we are discussing, but is anybody aware of any implementation techniques. Should it necessarily be a static array indexed by error codes or some r...

Error directing BCP In errors to error file
Greetings, I am trying to bcp in data to a table which is in different server . Though the bcp in works fine but the error file is not being created and rejected records are not being directyd to the error file. Query looks like: bcp <db>..test_b_plan_cp in /home/file_out.txt -c -t '|' -S *****-U ****** -P ******-I /home/bcp2db_sql.ini -e /home/bcp2db.error. Can someone please help? TIA. Regards, Rajpreet ...

(assert-error) tests errors and error messages
I wrote (assert-error) to make sure that a function generates an error, and verify the error message. What do you think? Below is the definition and a few test cases, for Emacs 22.1.50. (require 'cl) (defmacro assert-error (form &optional regexp) "FORM must signal an error. Signal an error otherwise. Additionally, the error message must match REGEXP. Case is ignored while matching REGEXP." (let ((msg (make-symbol "msg")) (ok (make-symbol "ok")) (res (make-symbol "res"))) `(let ((,ok nil)) (condition-case err ;; Evaluate FORM and save the result. (set ',res ,form) (error ;; This runs when FORM signals an error of any kind. (set ',ok t) (set ',msg (error-message-string err)))) (unless ,ok (error "Did not signal an error: %s (returned %s)" ',form ,res)) (when ,regexp ;; Here we know that FORM signaled an error, and that the ;; caller wants to check the error message. (unless (let ((case-fold-search t)) (string-match ,regexp ,msg)) (error "Error message does not match \"%s\": \"%s\"" ,regexp ,msg)))))) ;; Test assert-error, mostly by running it against itself. (assert-error (assert-error nil) "did not signal.*nil") (assert-error (assert-error t) "\\bt\\b") (as...

Error Code &quot;1097.....this might corrupted LABVIEW's memory..........&quot; appears after exit the labview and re-start labview
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;I have a probelm when I use the "tool/import shared library(.dll)" wizard&nbsp;to generate the&nbsp;API from C. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; The API &nbsp;works correctly when I complete the wizard, but after I exit labview and re-start labview to run&nbsp;the API&nbsp;again. The error 1097 code "......this might corrupted LABVIEW's memory.............."appears. &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;The only solution now is to re-generate or update the wizard to&nbsp;generate the API. &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;I try to find the answer in &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <a href="http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/58596F5D41CE8EFB862562AF0074E04C?OpenDocument" target="_blank">http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/58596F5D41CE8EFB862562AF0074E04C?OpenDocument</a>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; The paragraph in above article shows ........................... &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; "LabVIEW does not crash until it is closedThe most likely problem is that the DLL function being called has corrupted th...

Error 200378 on executable; error 200077 on LabVIEW
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Previously I have been using the NI USB 6008 to measure a 0-10 volt signal.&nbsp; Then using a known function and the mathematical functions on the block diagram, converted the voltage to pressure (mbar).&nbsp; I?ve just added another channel to monitor pressure in another device but its conversion from volts to pressure is different.&nbsp; However, both channels come out of the DAQ assistant in one wire.&nbsp; I attempted to give each channel a custom scale using the Custom Scale command and making a table of points.&nbsp; In the developing computer I receive the error: 200077 when I click OK in the DAQ assistant properties, saying that my points are out of range.&nbsp; It then states where the valid points are for lower and upper.&nbsp; But the two numbers it gives me are my upper and lower values I selected.&nbsp; Even when I go back and make the range smaller I just receive these new limits.&nbsp; I went ahead and converted the VI to an executable and attempted to run in on a target computer.&nbsp; This is when I received the error 200378.&nbsp; Any suggestions on what I should do to fix this?&nbsp; Also is there any way of splitting the DAQ channels up on the block diagram?&nbsp; If so then I could just format them using known equations and the mathematical functions as done previously.&nbsp; Let me know if you need any more information.&nbsp; Thank you. ...

Testing Error Handling for Unusual Database Errors
Have you ever had a piece of database code in which you wanted to test every probable and improbable error condition that might occur? For example, suppose you had this code and wanted to make sure that the error handling did the right thing when an InstantiationException occurred: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- /* Load the JDBC driver. */ try { Class.forName(this.jdbcDriverName).newInstance(); } catch (ClassNotFoundException cnf_excp) { String msg = "Failed to load JDBC driver " + this.jdbcDriverName + "."; this.logger.logp(Level.SEVERE, this.CLASS_NAME, METHOD_NAME, msg, cnf_excp); System.exit(16); } catch (InstantiationException i_excp) { String msg = "Failed to load JDBC driver " + this.jdbcDriverName + "."; this.logger.logp(Level.SEVERE, this.CLASS_NAME, METHOD_NAME, msg, i_excp); System.exit(16); } catch (IllegalAccessException ia_excp) { String msg = "Failed to load JDBC driver " + this.jdbcDriverName + "."; this.logger.logp(Level.SEVERE, this.CLASS_NAME, METHOD_NAME, msg, ia_excp); System.exit(16); } ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Well, ...

Error Code -10687 AO Buffer Error???
"-10687&nbsp;bufferInvalidError&nbsp; A configuration change has invalidated the acquisition buffer, or an acquisition buffer has not been configured." &nbsp; Why am I getting this error. I needed a function generator in my VI so I copy and pasted the Benchtop Function Generator example in, and now I am getting this. I will try uploading my VI, it is a state of disarray at the moment but maybe someone can find a problem. Thanks &nbsp; &nbsp; dynamicfrictiontesterv2.2exp.vi: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/134881/1/dynamicfrictiontesterv2.2exp.vi ...

How to get the error message rather than the code error
Hi, After sending a request, I would get the possible error message. Not the code @@error, nor the exact content of sysmessages, but the message like it could be in the log file. TIA, TSalm TSalm (tsalm@free.fr) writes: > After sending a request, I would get the possible error message. > Not the code @@error, nor the exact content of sysmessages, but the > message like it could be in the log file. "Sending a request", that sounds like you are issuing a call from a client program. In that case you should be able to pick up the error message. If you tell which client API you are using, I may even be able to tell you how. If you mean in a stored procedure, it depends on which version of SQL Server you are on. If you are on SQL 2000, the answer is: you can't. If you are on SQL 2005, you can use the new function error_message() and its sisters: error_severity(), error_number(), error_state(), error_procedure() and error_line(). But they only return data, if you are in a CATCH handler, or a procedure called from a catch handler: BEGIN TRY -- Do something bad here END TRY BEGIN CATCH SELECT error_message() END CATCH -- Erland Sommarskog, SQL Server MVP, esquel@sommarskog.se Books Online for SQL Server 2005 at http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/sql/2005/downloads/books.mspx Books Online for SQL Server 2000 at http://www.microsoft.com/sql/prodinfo/previousversions/books.mspx ...

Error Code during repair
I am having trouble loading/deleting/installing my Labview devices and drivers.&nbsp; These are the February 2006 updates. Disc 1 loaded no problem. After disk 2 was loaded, it sat an spun in the drive for 20 minutes. Noe when I go to the control panel&gt; Add remove programs and try to repair or remove the software I receive an installer error window that says Error 1618 occurred. Would you like to continue the operation? &nbsp; Any hints on removing all of NI software so I can perform a reload? &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Warmest Regards, &nbsp; Bill ...

what does making error (error code 1) mean?
I built a simulink model with stateflow charts. When I tried to run it, I got error message as: Error CyberPower_simple_032105_sfun_c1.c: 77 type error: pointer expected d:\program files\matlab6.5\sys\lcc\bin\lccmake: Error code 1] Does anyone know what the problem is and how to fix it? Thanks in advance for your help! ...

Mapping error codes to error messages #2
I need to make an error handling framework in which application error codes can be mapped to pre-defined error messages. The framework would have C++ exception classes for error information propagation. I however have no clue on how to map the error codes to the messages, and efficiently access the messages through a simple mapping class or function. I know this is not exactly standard C++ that we are discussing, but is anybody aware of any implementation techniques. Should it necessarily be a static array indexed by error codes or some rehash of the error codes. Cheers, Andy [ See http://www.gotw.ca/resources/clcm.htm for info about ] [ comp.lang.c++.moderated. First time posters: Do this! ] I would use something like std::map<unsigned int, std::string>. The unsigned int would be the error code and the std::string would be the message for that error code. [ See http://www.gotw.ca/resources/clcm.htm for info about ] [ comp.lang.c++.moderated. First time posters: Do this! ] Andy wrote: > I need to make an error handling framework in which application error > codes can be mapped to pre-defined error messages. The framework would > have C++ exception classes for error information propagation. I however > have no clue on how to map the error codes to the messages, and > efficiently access the messages through a simple mapping class or > function. I know this is not exactly standard C++ that we are > discussing, but...

error changing region code Error -70001
my computer is region 4. i changed twice to play region 1. i figure i still have a change or two left. the last dvd i played was region 1. when prompted to change the code to match the region 4 disc, and warned this is the last time i can change it, i get that error message and no code change. i have installed region x but still get the same message. any thoughts on this issue? thanks, izzy's mum izzy's mum wrote: > my computer is region 4. i changed twice to play region 1. i figure i > still have a change or two left. the last dvd i played was region 1. > when...

Web resources about - error in error code database - comp.lang.labview

How The NFL Adds Mojo To Media With Database Marketing
The National Football League (NFL) customer database is about as diverse as it gets. Segments span season ticket holders, a millennial parent ...

NFL mock draft database 2016: Tracking Giants picks from around the Internet
Let's keep track of mock drafts from around the Internet as the 2016 NFL Draft approaches. Can we find a consensus for the New York Giants?

Larry Ellison shrugs off Amazon, Microsoft play for Oracle database business
... companies – Amazon (Nasdaq: AMZN) and Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) – both made it easier for Oracle's (NYSE: ORCL) customers to move their databases ...

Crate Raises $4M for New Container Database Technology
The founder of Docker Inc. invests in new technology that provides a very different and very distributed way to build a container database.