Having trouble scaling readings - What is the correct way to scale readings and store to file?

We are trying to scal readings (see example code) and store them to a file yet I am having trouble getting the correct time stamp.
Once I change the readings to DDT, perform the calculations then convert back using DDT I lose the correct timestamp.
I have tried changing the DDT time to both Zero and Now without any luck.

The reason I need to scale the readings is for an "end to end" calibration I was given for 96 t-couple channels.
Would it be better if I entered this calibration data into Ni-Max instead?

Please take a look at the 2 files attached.
The "Good" file gets the data EXACTLY how I want it but it is not scaled.
The "Incorrect" file is scaled but not how I want it.

Any help is appreciated!

thanks
mike

temp_gain_and_store_Correct.vi:
http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/298751/1/temp_gain_and_store_Correct.vi

temp_gain_and_store_Incorrect.vi:
http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/298751/2/temp_gain_and_store_Incorrect.vi
0
x9561 (148438)

Ok - I think I solved this problem by switching the DAQ assistant to a Task - then calibrating each channel in the NI-DAQ setup.

If anyone has a good example for my previous question I would still like to see it.

thanks.

0
x9561 (148438)