how can i print all the tab pages not just the first page (tab)

how can i print all the tab pages not just the first page (tab)
0
x9561 (148440)

You would need to do this programmatically. Here's one way:

Example_VI_BD6.png:
http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/326797/1/Example_VI_BD6.png
0
x9561 (148440)

In tabbed Safari pages, one page can demand attention. Can I turn that off?
I'm using Safari (latest version, latest osx), and have multiple different pages up at the same time in different tabs on the same window. In particular, two of my pages are Yahoo and the Drudge Report. Many times, while I'm reading the Yahoo page (or any other page), the Drudge Report suddenly updates its page (which is fine) but then switches me automatically to its tabbed page...while I'm reading another page. Rude! It seems pretty sneaky of Drudge Report to do that? (smart, maybe, but seems sneaky) Is there a way to turn OFF this behavior? Also, I wonder how it's done. Anyo...

How can Icreate a report from a tab page using the objects on page?
Hello,   I have a page on a tab control with a large number of numerical indicators. I would like to produce a report to be saved or printed of these. Adding each and every one to a report using the Append Report Text.vi would be very time consuming activity and actually quite tricky in my application because the objects on the page are not really related to each other except by being on the page! I have noticed that the using the tab page property sheet it is possible to get "Objects on Page[ ]". It appears to me that this may be a way of automating building a repo...

How can I set the tab order of text box controls on each page of a tab control?
I need to be able to select the tabbing order of individual controls on a single page of a tabbed control. How?? In LV 6.1 an up you should be ablel to right click on the edge of the tab control when the tab-page in question is selected. The bttom selcetion in the pop-up is "Reoder controls in page..." selecting this option will switch editing modes to allow you to specify the ored, just like in a cluster. I seem to remeber in older versions you had to drag the tabable controls off the tab control, specify the tabbing oder and then drag them back on. The oldest version I have on ...

Fields show up on tab page but are they really on the tab?
Hi, I have a text box on a page on a tab ("txtCorrDate" on "pagCorrespondence") but when I refer to it as Me.txtCorrDate it is not found and I get a "Member or data member not found" error. Which is true, because if I type Me. the textbox does not appear. How do I tell where this control actually resides? This text box is not showing up anywhere else as far as I can tell (like on the main form or another tab page)? How do I refer to it? Thanks -paulw On 24/11/2012 00:15:59, PW wrote: > Hi, > > I have a text box on a page on a tab ("txtCorrDate" on > "pagCorrespondence") but when I refer to it as Me.txtCorrDate it is > not found and I get a "Member or data member not found" error. Which > is true, because if I type Me. the textbox does not appear. > > How do I tell where this control actually resides? This text box is > not showing up anywhere else as far as I can tell (like on the main > form or another tab page)? How do I refer to it? > > Thanks > > -paulw > Back to your other question. I see you have doubts. There should be no error with either Me.txtCorrDate or just txtCorrDate. Is the name of the control actually txtCorrDate or is that just the controlsource? AFIK there is no way of determining if the control is on the tab. If you're not sure, cut the control (CtlX) and make sure the Tab control is highlighted wh...

V7 page tabs: (how) can I...?
How can I force Vim7.0g to have one tab per file/buffer? Each file that I open I would like to have in it's own tab, and have those go away when I delete a buffer/file. All I have seen in the docs is to use vim -p <file>+, but if I open files not on the command line (ala :e <file> ). Thanks! -kt. KT, :tabe " vim 7 forcing use of tabs :nnoremap gf <C-W>gf :cab e tabe AFAIK you precede any relevant file command with tab -- Best of VimTips http://www.vim.org/tips/tip.php?tip_id=305 ...

Tab screen losing protects and tab page init
I have to copy in class and init code to enable it to work The PROTECTS for some of the tab pages are missing along with the inits Paste in corrected code into the upper section and the init and all works. Re entered screen from scratch , dragged it into the same LIB and it goes wrong again, 2 PROTECTS and 2 init tab pages missing. Any ideas please? On Wed, 29 May 2013 12:18:26 +0100, Martin <spam@spam.spam> wrote: Hello Martin, >Re entered screen from scratch , dragged it into the same LIB and it >goes wrong again, 2 PROTECTS and 2 init tab pages missing. ...

Names of textboxes on tab-pages within a tab control?
I have a tab control named TabCtl210. It has 3 tabs. named Page211, Page212 and Page213. Each of those 3 tab-pages has a textbox control named Page1HomeSpot, Page2HomeSpot and Page3HomeSpot respectively. I got an error #2109: "There is no field named Page1HomeSpot in the current record" There's only one line of code in the entire form module that references the control: Private Sub Page1() DoCmd.GoToControl ("Page1HomeSpot") End Sub Under what circumstances would Access give em this error? Try: Me.Page1HomeSpot.SetFocus If that still fails, and you are certain...

Tab Tab
How can I direct the output from pressing tab tab to a file? Op 4 Aug 2004 12:39:13 -0700 schreef gnosis: > How can I direct the output from pressing tab tab to a file? gawk 'BEGIN {print "\t\t"}'</dev/null >file -- There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Gerard Wassink http://linux.family.filternet.nl http://freeware.family.filternet.nl Linux counter #360967, "In a world without fences, who needs gates?" gnosis wrote: > How can I direct the output from pressing tab tab to a file? I'm not sure I understand the question..... If you mean: 'put 2 TAB (0x09) characters into a text file from a command prompt', then echo -e '\t\t' >somefile or echo -e '\t\t' >>somefile If you mean: 'the output of the BASH 'TAB-TAB' "completion key combo", then no. The BASH TAB-TAB key combo is meant as input to BASH, so BASH interprets the TAB-TAB combo before you have a chance to supply any re-direct operators for the command. Regards, Larry -- Anti-spam address, change each 'X' to '.' to reply directly. ...

Possible to tell which page is the active page of a tab control (A2003)??
I would like to use a tab control but I need to know which page/tab has been selected. Which one is the active tab. I don't see a property for this. Is there one or do I have to populate a variable when the user clicks on a page tab? On Thu, 20 Oct 2011 12:54:19 -0600, PW <emailaddyinsig@ifIremember.com> wrote: >I would like to use a tab control but I need to know which page/tab >has been selected. Which one is the active tab. > >I don't see a property for this. > >Is there one or do I have to populate a variable when the user clicks >on a page tab? N...

Fetch Tab Control Page Caption based on Page Index Value
I want to be able to find the value of the Caption property of a Page in my Tab Control based solely on the Page Index property value. Is this possible? Example... tcBedrock pFred - Page Index = 0 - Caption = "Slob" pWilma - Page Index = 1 - Caption = "Boring" pBarney - Page Index = 2 - Caption = "Simpleton" pBetty - Page Index = 3 - Caption = "Ditz" I want to be able to say "what is the caption of Page Index 2" and have the answer be "Simpleton". Thanks... On Jun 21, 1:32 pm, DavidB <j...@yahoo.com> wrote: > I want t...

How can I add pages to a tab control programmatically?
I would like to know if there is any way to add pages to a tab control programatically. Tabs are like to enums so I dont think you can update them at runtime.&nbsp; You can however make extra taba and hide/show them at runtime.&nbsp; What are you trying to do, maybe there is a work around (subpanels, dynamic vis ...) &nbsp; Paul Hi, I do not think you can add/delete pages to a tab control at run time. These are only edit time features. A work around would be to create all the pages you need, hide the pages, and then make the pages visible at run-time as needed. What are the requirements of your application? I have to show some&nbsp;information from n sensors. The number of sensors will be determined at run time and for each sensor there will be a page from a tab which shows some indicators and graphs. I think I wold have to create extra pages and make them become visible at run time according to my needs, as you suggest. Thank you for the answers. There are some work arounds one is to think of ways to reuse a finite set of controls instead of tabs (reconfigure the look depending on the selected sensor).&nbsp; Are all the sensors the same?&nbsp; Is there a maximum number of sensors?&nbsp; &nbsp; Paul Also, if you're using a tab control, you can only view one sensor at a time, so why not use a subpanel, have all your sensor display VIs running dynamically, and insert the proper VI upon user selection? &nbsp; edit - also, if you have...

How can I move a control from one page of a tab to another?
Hello I have an Access 2000 application. The form has got a tab with 3 pages. There are several text boxes and command buttons on one page. I need to move them to another page (to free form space for another control). Is it possible to move controls from one page of a tab to another, or I'll have to re-create them? If it is possible, please could you advise, how? I have tried to move one text box. It happily vanished. Thank you. Galina "Galina" <galina.self@cityofbristol.ac.uk> wrote in message news:cc765639.0311190741.458ddff7@posting.google.com... > Hello > I have ...

Can't print my emails or web pages, but can print off other programs..please help
I have no problem printing Microsoft documents, but none of my emails or web pages will print. I use AOL exclusively. I installed a new printer recently on which I have not yet been able to print any web-based documents, but I have a feeling it's the web server or maybe a virus causing the problem, not the printer. I checked and the printer options are correct...printing to the correct printer. I updated the computer from AOL 7.0 to '9.0 optimized' yesterday, and it worked fine for the rest of the day. When we turned on the computer this morning, however, a pop up box notified us in so many words that the computer could not handle 9.0 and reverted back to using 7.0. I know this is not the case, b/c we have 2 other systems exactly the same which are currently using 9.0. Please help!!! I'm out of ideas. This is a MIME GnuPG-signed message. If you see this text, it means that your E-mail or Usenet software does not support MIME signed messages. --=_mimegpg-ny.email-scan.com-17075-1066432367-0006 Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset="US-ASCII" Content-Disposition: inline Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Kelly writes: > I updated the computer from AOL 7.0 to '9.0 optimized' yesterday, and > it worked fine for the rest of the day. When we turned on the > computer this morning, however, a pop up box notified us in so many > words that the computer could not handle 9.0 and reverted back to > using 7.0. I know ...

print four times the same A6 page on a A4 page for a 300 pages document
Hi, I have a 300 pages document in A6 format. I need to create a 300 pages A4 document so that each A4 pages contains four copies of the same A6 original page. I had easily the following : page 1,2,3 and 4 of my original document on a A4 page using mpage or psnup, but I can't get four times page 1 on a the page 1 of the A4 document How can I do it ? Thanks a lot in advance for any help. Didrik Pinte On 13 Jul 2004 07:30:58 -0700, Didrik Pinte wrote: > Hi, > > I have a 300 pages document in A6 format. I need to create a 300 pages > A4 document so that each A4 pages contains four copies of the same A6 > original page. > > I had easily the following : page 1,2,3 and 4 of my original document > on a A4 page using mpage or psnup, but I can't get four times page 1 > on a the page 1 of the A4 document > > How can I do it ? > > Thanks a lot in advance for any help. > > Didrik Pinte If your document is VERY DSC compliant, you can use pstops to select 4 copies of each page, then use psnup to arrange them. pstops 1:0,0,0,0 doc.ps | psnup -P A6 -p a4 -4 >output.ps Didrik Pinte wrote: > > Hi, > > I have a 300 pages document in A6 format. I need to create a 300 pages > A4 document so that each A4 pages contains four copies of the same A6 > original page. > > I had easily the following : page 1,2,3 and 4 of my original document > on a A4 page using mpage or psnup, but I can't get four ti...

How can i show or hide any page in tab control at run time?
How can i show or hide any page in tab control at run time? Hi Jawad, It can be done by: right click at the "Tab control", select "Create" -&gt;"Property node" -&gt;"Pages" Now you have this property at the block diagram.It's output is an array.Wire it to "Index array.vi",and as index use the page you want to enable/disable. Now, get the output of "Index Array.vi" ,right click -&gt;&nbsp; "Create" -&gt;"Property for Page Class" -&gt; "Page Visible".right click -&gt; "Change to write".Now you can wire to it your desired state.Regards,Michael Use property nodes for&nbsp;of Tab, as shown in attached VI hide_show page.vi: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/348229/1/hide_show page.vi Hi,Misklyar thanx for help.Your code solve my problem <a href="../view_profile?user.id=70605" class="auth_text" style="font-weight: bold;" target="_blank"> </a> Hi, Devchander&nbsp; thanx for help. &nbsp;<a href="../view_profile?user.id=25033" class="auth_text" style="font-weight: bold;" target="_blank"> </a> ...

laserjet 4200 pages print out of order, prints extra page
When users print to the hp4200 the pages print 2,4,6,5,3,1 for example. It looks like a user preference, but there is no preference for anything like that. Also, a blank page prints when some documents are printed, such as emails and print screens from an AS/400. We checked the seperator page preference, but there wasn't one. Any ideas? Tried downloading and reinstalling the latest software and drivers from here? http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareIndex.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodNameId=84030&prodTypeId=18972&prodSeriesId=84028&swLang=8&taskId=135&swEnvOID=228 Sounds a bit like you have duplex (double sided) printing set up but the printer has no duplex tray installed. -- Regards Blue Remove ZX from email address to reply directly. PS I didn't read carefully and assumed you were running a PC with Windows XP. Go here for other drivers etc http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/ProductList.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&taskId=135&prodTypeId=18972&prodSeriesId=84028 -- Regards Blue Remove ZX from email address to reply directly. Also go to the IBM site and download the latest printing redbook for AS/400. Also see http://www-912.ibm.com/s_dir/slkbase.NSF/7c4c0f5a4d52e3c4862569b4005d198a/ba0863cfa6463903862569c10078c903?OpenDocument -- Regards Blue Remove ZX from email address to reply directly. awallace@roperlumber.com wrote: >When users print to the hp4200 the pages print 2,...

Re: [Uniface-L] Re: Printing of several TAB-pages
Hi Ingo, let's read it this way: you need hardcopies from your application-window; one for each TAB-Page. Is it possible for you to go trough the TAB-Pages=20 and activate a Screen-Printer (like PrintKey 2000) or so. Success, Uli > -----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht----- > Von: Uniface User Group Discussion Forum <uniface-l@uug.org> > Gesendet: 24.01.08 10:58:55 > An: uniface-l-gate@lists.umanitoba.ca > Betreff: [Uniface-L] Re: Printing of several TAB-pages >=20 > On 24 Jan., 10:25, ThomasY <Thomas.Yo...@arcor.de> wrote: > > Hi ...

Printing multiple pages on 1 page
I'd like to print multiple pages on one page. For example, from a normal A4 portrait postscript/pdf output file, I want a new A4 landscape file with the following layout: page 1 page 2 (new page 1 - landscape) page 3 page 4 (new page 2 - landscape) etc Is there an easy way to do this? Thanks. os2_user@hotmail.com (os2_user) writes: >I'd like to print multiple pages on one page. For example, from a >normal A4 portrait postscript/pdf output file, I want a new A4 >landscape file with the following layout: >page 1 page 2 (new page 1 - landscape) >page 3 page 4 (new page 2 - landscape) >etc >Is there an easy way to do this? On Unix I use PDFimpose for PDF (part of the Multivalent suite written in Java) and psnup for Postscript (part of the psutils suite I think). Tim Love wrote: > os2_user@hotmail.com (os2_user) writes: > > >>I'd like to print multiple pages on one page. For example, from a >>normal A4 portrait postscript/pdf output file, I want a new A4 >>landscape file with the following layout: > > >>page 1 page 2 (new page 1 - landscape) >>page 3 page 4 (new page 2 - landscape) >>etc > > >>Is there an easy way to do this? > > On Unix I use PDFimpose for PDF (part of the Multivalent suite written in Java) > and psnup for Postscript (part of the psutils suite I think). For ps: psnup for standard stuff. pstops, if you want to be able to do about everything; hi...

Resizing of a tab page
In the original location the tab it was on was pretty big, I need to get it to rescale onto a smaller tab. so using code like below after the Init Self:Size := Dimension{814,505} // 816 507 Self:oDCPriceListBrowser:Origin := Point{0,100} Self:oDCPriceListBrowser:Size := Dimension{800,400} However all the controls move but the screen is still its original bigger size despite being told to be slightly smaller than another page already in that tab system. Any ideas please? Thanks Martin ...

Tab Pages in GUI
Hi, i have a problem in GUI, i want to design Tab Pages, but i dont find this component in the matlab GUI, i know that i can use the 'visible' property for locating several pages in one figure, but if you know please tell me if GUI has Tab Page Component or not. very truly yours Abas wrote: > Hi, > i have a problem in GUI, > i want to design Tab Pages, but i dont find this component > in the matlab GUI, > i know that i can use the 'visible' property for locating several > pages in one figure, but if you know please tell me if GUI has Tab > Page Component o...

Page Tabs not visible
The pages of the tab control are visible. If I select the tab name in for Form Fields box, then the page associated with that tab will show itself - but the actual tab itself (and the tab section of the oage control is not visible. How can I fix this? Thanks in advance for your help, magmike On 19/01/2015 22:43:40, magmike wrote: > The pages of the tab control are visible. If I select the tab name in for > Form Fields box, then the page associated with that tab will show itself - > but the actual tab itself (and the tab section of the oage control is not > visible. How ca...

refencing page tab
Hi all I have a main form and multiple child form linked to one main form I am using a tab control with multiple pages, each page of tab control has one child form Example Main for is called frmCreditSales Child forms are frmCreditSaleDetail and frmfutureOrder Control tab has two pages named Sales Details and Future Order Page index for Sales Details is page 0 Page index for Future Order is page 1 I am trying to achieve two things, which I have failed 1)When I first open the main form I want it to display the page named Sales Detail which is in page index 0. 2) When I press a command b...

Tab control pages
I have a tab control. How can I check in an if statement which page in the tab control is currently open or visible? I tried using TabCtl.TabIndex, but that always returns 0 no matter which tab I'm on. Thanks Nevermind...I tried using TabPageName.Visible and it worked. "Enterprise" <someone@microsoft.com> wrote in message news:vNDCc.16153$Wr.2643@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net... > I have a tab control. How can I check in an if statement which page in the > tab control is currently open or visible? > I tried using TabCtl.TabIndex, but that always returns 0 no ...

Tabbing through property pages
Hello, I have a property sheet embedded inside a dialog. The dialog is modal and the property sheet is modeless. The property sheet may have a variable number of property pages. At run-time, I need to be able to tab through the property pages using TAB key. I have not been able to achieve this. What happens in my case is pressing the TAB key takes focus only to the active tab and not to others. I tried various things such as overloading PreTranslateMsg and OnCommand of my property page and the parent dialog. But it seemed that the TAB key event is going to somewhere else. Whe...

Web resources about - how can i print all the tab pages not just the first page (tab) - comp.lang.labview

Print - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Old master print , a product of printmaking, such as an engraving , etching or woodcut , in the European tradition, instead of others (e.g., ...

Print Wikipedia
From Aaaaa! to ZZZap! an exhibition by Michael Mandiberg at Denny Gallery, 261 Broome St. featuring work from the Print Wikipedia series June ...

Old master print - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An old master print is a work of art produced by a printing process within the Western tradition (European or New World). A date of about 1830 ...

Facebook Users Lean Toward Broadcast Media Over Print
Facebook Users Lean Toward Broadcast Media Over Print

READ, WEEP, PRINT... - Facebook
The Blacksphere hat geschrieben: READ, WEEP, PRINT AND KEEP! This... Tritt Facebook bei, um dich mit The Blacksphere und anderen Nutzern, die ...

Print Facebook Photos at Target Through Kodak Picture Kiosks — But at What Resolution?
Users looking to make physical copies of their Facebook photos can now print them at Kodak Picture Kiosks at Target retail stores. The kiosks ...

Mediaite.com - News & Opinion - Media: TV, Print, Online, Jobs, Ranking
Mediaite is a news and opinion blog and aggregator for the media industry. Coverage includes newspapers, magazines, online, and television. The ...

Paris attack fugitive's prints found in Brussels apartment
A Belgian prosecutor says investigators found the fingerprints of a Paris attacks suspect who has been on the run since November in a Brussels ...

The Onion Is Back in Print, for One Issue Only
Print-lovers, rejoice! At a tech festival, no less: The Onion, which stopped publishing a print edition in December 2013, is returning to print ...

"The Internet is a hybrid of television and print. And in order to communicate to a younger audience ...
"... proof of what the writer is saying... If you are trying to communicate to a modern audience, pictures are essential." Said Gawker mogul ...