How can I set the tab order of text box controls on each page of a tab control?

I need to be able to select the tabbing order of individual controls
on a single page of a tabbed control. How??
0
x9561 (148441)

In LV 6.1 an up you should be ablel to right click on the edge of the
tab control when the tab-page in question is selected.

The bttom selcetion in the pop-up is "Reoder controls in page..."

selecting this option will switch editing modes to allow you to
specify the ored, just like in a cluster.

I seem to remeber in older versions you had to drag the tabable
controls off the tab control, specify the tabbing oder and then drag
them back on. The oldest version I have on this machine is 6.1 so that
all I can speak for at the moment.

I hope this helps,

Ben
0
x9561 (148441)
10/16/2004 9:24:26 PM
THANK YOU!
That is just what I was looking for. I could not find any reference to
this in the Labview manual.
Have a nice day

Dave
0