How do i get rid of the the framing error

Hello,<br><br>       I am a student working on a Pulse Oximeter and i am su=
pposed to send sample values to Labview via the RS232 serial configuration.=
 I am able to view the data in VISA but i am unable get the graph running c=
onstantly. There is always a framing error(-1073807253) whenever i run the =
VI and the graph only appears for a few seconds before the whole VI halts t=
o display the error. How do i get rid of the error. I am only sending 8 bit=
s of data. I have even tried using even the most simplest program whereby i=
 send only characters A & C and even then i am getting the framing error. P=
lease help me, i am in need of urgent and desperate help. I am sending thes=
e cahracters from the PIC16F877 using assembly language and i have attached=
 the code to this forum thread. I have even tried making use of 9 bit trans=
mission and parity bits and nothing seems to work for me. Please provide me=
 with some help and suggestions. Have a look at my program and VI and suggg=
est some solutions as soon as possible. Your help will be greatly appreciat=

New_ash.vi:
http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/118691/1/New_ash.vi
0
x9561 (148440)

How do i get rid of this error!
hi,1. I have a stateless session bean(TestBean)2. I have helper classes(TestHelper, which implements operations likedb connectivity, retrieve/update/insert data from/to db)3. I have a model class(say, TestModel), which is a complextdatastructure. I has attributes(members) like (String, ArrayLList)Now i have a business method in bean(TestBean), say getSomthing().when this business method is called it creates an object of the helperclass(TestHelper), and calls its member function(say,dbGetSomething()). Where, dbGetSomething returns array of my modelclass(TestModel[]).Now i will show, psuedo code...

niHSDIO error in labview 8.2. error in niHSDIO Get Session Reference.vi
I get an error in the niHSDIO Get Session Reference.vi.&nbsp; the error is on the wire from refnum to the refnum input of the register session function.&nbsp; It says "This wire connects to a polymorphic terminal that cannot accept this datatype." &nbsp; &nbsp; I've installed all the required drivers of the latest version: visa 3.4 ivi compliance package 2.5 NI-DAQmx83 NIHSDIO 1.4.2 measurement and automation 4.1 &nbsp; I still get this error. thanks kevin &nbsp; Kevin, please verify that the error occurs within the blockdiagram i attached. If it does, verifiy that the RefNum is set to "Session Reference". You can do that by rightclicking on the constant, select "Select Session Reference Class" &gt;&gt; "Session Reference". Another point is that the instrument handle you are passing to this VI has to be valid. If not, it should create error "-1073807346". But as you know: better check twice :) Norbert B. NI Germany sessionrefHSDIO.gif: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/203909/1/sessionrefHSDIO.gif Norbert B. Thank you for your response.&nbsp; I did as you suggested but "Select Session Reference Class"&nbsp; is greyed out.&nbsp; I'm calling this vi from the niHSDIO Close vi, which is being called by one of my vi's.&nbsp; it is the only error that shows up the the program.&nbsp; to verify the error is within the niHSDIO Get Session Reference...

Re: I have problems getting readings from an Agilent 34401 using the LabView drivers from the IDN. I get VISA timeouts, error code is -1073807339.
I have also today seen the same error messages while trying to use the example code for the 34401A...... Anyone since found a solution? it does appear to be a timing issue. &nbsp; Thanks! Adam It was with the standard 34401 Plug and Play drivers I was seeing the problem. Running the examples within the driver was giving me a 410 error on the voltmeter. When I&nbsp;created a simple routine myself I also saw the same error. &nbsp; I have since downloaded the Project style 34401 drivers and all works well..... I am not quite sure where these differ and the reasoning behind the two styles of drivers, but at least these work without needing to modify things! &nbsp; I haven't tried the IVI driver. &nbsp; Adam Hi, What are in frames 0 and 1? Always, have you tried using NI-Spy to see what is being sent and received? &nbsp; Regards Ray Farmer The project-style driver is new to LabVIEW 8 and above that leverages the LabVIEW project.&nbsp; As this is a different driver, we were able to redesign the API to be consistent with the latest instrument driver templates.&nbsp; There are also several more examples available in this driver.&nbsp; Unless you need an existing Play and Play driver for backward compatiblity in your code, you should use a project-style driver for new application development if one is availble. &nbsp; The existing hp34401a driver should function properly.Message Edited by Jason Hobbs on 09-29-2006 09:33 AM Hi Adam, Than...

How can I get rid of this error
Hello, When a control calls a macro, I got the following message: the object you referrenced in the visual basic procedure as an OLE object isn't an OLE object. The macro functions OK even though I get this message whenever the macro gets called. How can I get rid of this? I've have several similar macros, but they all work normal except for this one. Please help. Any tip is highly appreciated. Donna newbie wrote: > Hello, > When a control calls a macro, I got the following message: > the object you referrenced in the visual basic procedure as an OLE > object isn't an OLE object. > The macro functions OK even though I get this message whenever the > macro gets called. > How can I get rid of this? > I've have several similar macros, but they all work normal except for > this one. > Please help. Any tip is highly appreciated. > > Donna If you have A2K and above I believe you can convert macros into VBA. That might work. Salad wrote: > If you have A2K and above I believe you can convert macros into VBA. > That might work. Access 97 can do this as well. Bas Cost Budde wrote: > Salad wrote: > >> If you have A2K and above I believe you can convert macros into VBA. >> That might work. > > > Access 97 can do this as well. How so? Manually? I thought the converting of macros to VBA was in A2k+ Salad wrote: > How so? Manually? I thought the converting of macros to VBA was in A2...

Error getting .location of a frame
Hi! I want to get the .location of a frame inside a HTMLDocument and Wrote this simple code: Private Sub Form_Load() Dim objMSHTML As New MSHTML.HTMLDocument Dim objDocument As MSHTML.HTMLDocument Set objDocument = objMSHTML.createDocumentFromUrl("http://www.pageresource.com/html/frameex5.htm", vbNullString) While objDocument.readyState <> "complete" DoEvents Wend If objDocument.frames.length > 1 Then Text1.Text = objDocument.frames(1).document.location End If End Sub But I get "Automation error" in the line "Text1.Text = objDocument.frames(1).document.location" I take more of a day without being able to find a solution, I will really appreciate any commentary about it. (IE6sp1, W2000Sp4, VB6Sp6) Thanks! Rom�n Sapia romansapia@ hotmail .com ...

I cannot get rid of error -200361
I'm using an NI USB-6009 for continuous analog acquisition and intermittently get error -200361, which crashes the program.&nbsp; This error is "Onboard Device Memory Overflow."&nbsp; I've tried to reduce the sample rate and have also experimented with a variety of other other parameters such as the buffer amount, loop timing and the samples per channel.&nbsp; What makes this problem difficult to resolve or understand&nbsp;is that it's very intermittent.&nbsp;&nbsp;I may get this error shortly after the vi starts or it may be an hour later.&nbsp; If I make the rate larger (i.e. 11,000) I will get the error more consistently ; sooner after the vi starts.&nbsp; If I make the rate too large (i.e. 12,000) I promptly and consitently get error -50405, which is a data transfer error, which makes sense.&nbsp; The acquired data becomes less useful if I set the rate too small (i.e. 2000). &nbsp; I'm using XP-Pro with LV 8.20.&nbsp; Attached is a sample vi where I get this error. &nbsp; I'd appreciate any ideas on how I can improve and stabilize&nbsp;this vi. &nbsp; Thanks, &nbsp; Dave DAQ System Setup.zip: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/221873/1/DAQ System Setup.zip Hi Dave, &nbsp; This error can occur for a number of reasons, but it is usually because the USB onboard FIFO cannot keep up with your data acquisition rate.&nbsp; The following Knowledge Base (KB) article descri...

Re: "Hi,I'm having problems controlling the Agilent E4422B Signal Generator with Labview. When using the Labview driver functions such as initialize instrument I always get an Error -1074135040
Hi, Brooks. Attached please find the files containing all the information concerning my attempt to control the Agilent E4438C. Hope you can make sense of it and help me. &nbsp; Regards isaac nireport.txt: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/191414/1/nireport.txt Capture.spy: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/191414/2/Capture.spy CaptureSpy.doc: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/191414/3/CaptureSpy.doc Hi, If this driver supports multiple instrument models, then you will probably have to set the model in the default settings in MAX. Regards Ray FarmerMessage Edited by Ray Farmer on 06-22-2006 01:54 PM Hello Isaac,From the Spy capture it appears that you are sending an Asynchronous write command.&nbsp; The error that appears indicates that the write was successful, but was actually synchronous rather than asynchronous.&nbsp; This is probably due to a configuration setting for the instrument.&nbsp; As Ray points out, you may need to clarify which instrument you are using if this driver supports multiple models or check your instrument's configuration. &nbsp; Regards,AngelaApplications Engineer ...

Weird error when getting the number of frames
I am trying to write a program (admittedly in Windows but this is strictly a QT question) which takes a movie and tells me the number of frames in it (the actual program does much more but I boiled down my problem to this one). So I do: void main(int argc, char* argv[]) { char theMovie[1000]; FSSpec fSpec1; short theFile, numF; Movie mov; strcpy(theMovie, argv[1]); InitializeQTML(0L); EnterMovies(); //use QT to open movie FSMakeFSSpec (0, 0L, c2pstr(theMovie), &fSpec1); OpenMovieFile (&fSpec1, &theFile, fsRdPerm); NewMovieFromFile(&mov, theFile, NULL, NULL, newMovieActive, NULL); CloseMovieFile(theFile); //init QT frame extraction parameters TimeValue tm = (TimeValue) 0; OSType myTypes[1]; myTypes[0] =VisualMediaCharacteristic; // we want video samples //get first frame short myFlags = nextTimeMediaSample + nextTimeEdgeOK; GetMovieNextInterestingTime(mov, myFlags, 1, myTypes, tm, 0, &tm, NULL); numF=1; //count all other frames myFlags = nextTimeMediaSample; while (tm >= 0) { GetMovieNextInterestingTime(mov, myFlags, 1, myTypes, tm, 0, &tm, NULL); numF++; } numF--; printf("The number of frames is : %d\n", numF); ExitMovies(); TerminateQTML(); } This is about as canonical as it gets. In many places it is a straight copy and paste from Apple's documentation. So then, when I run it on my .mov files I get some frame count. I can also run my movie through a quicktim...

getting error: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
Hi Guys, im starting out in java and i'm getting the error: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: blurf if i run "javac blurf.java", it compiles fine and without any troubles. when i try to run it (its a simple hello world program) i get the above error. i need some help :) -nat * NathanK <me@me.com> wrote: > Hi Guys, > > im starting out in java and i'm getting the error: Exception in thread > "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: blurf > > if i run "javac blurf.java", it compiles fine and with...

Getting rid of white frames for figures
Hi everyone, does anybody know how I could get rid of the white/grey frame when exporting a MATLAB-figure (x.fig) into another format (i.e. x.jpg or x.eps)?? I do have labels on the axis, so I need a little bit of frame, but I'd like that to be minimal! Thanks a lot for your help!! Jenny "Jenny Suckale" <jenny.suckale@gmx.net> wrote in message news:fc63gc$1bs$1@fred.mathworks.com... > Hi everyone, > > does anybody know how I could get rid of the white/grey > frame when exporting a MATLAB-figure (x.fig) into another > format (i.e. x.jpg or x.eps)?? I do h...

Error handling
In the following code fragment, I only want to print an error message when an invalid symbol follows a valid symbol. My 'error_found' and 'error_this_case' handles that, but it seems a little convoluted. Is there a clearer way? Symbol get_sym(void); Symbol sym; void stmt_seq(void) { int error_found = 0; for (;;) { int error_this_case = 0; switch (sym) { case ident_sym : ident_stmt(); break; case while_sym : while_stmt(); break; case if_sym: if_stmt(); break; case endwhile_sym: case else_sym: case eof_sym: return; ...

Getting rid of white frames for figures #2
Hi everyone, does anybody know how I could get rid of the white/grey frame when exporting a MATLAB-figure (x.fig) into another format (i.e. x.jpg or x.eps)?? I do have labels on the axis, so I need a little bit of frame, but I'd like that to be minimal! Thanks a lot for your help!! Jenny ...

Getting rid of white frames for figures #3
Hi everyone, does anybody know how I could get rid of the white/grey frame when exporting a MATLAB-figure (x.fig) into another format (i.e. x.jpg or x.eps)?? I do have labels on the axis, so I need a little bit of frame, but I'd like that to be minimal! Thanks a lot for your help!! Jenny ...

Getting rid of white frames for figures #4
Hi everybody, does anybody know how I can get rid of the white frames that are automatically put around Matlab-figures when I export them into other formats, such as jpg or eps?? I do have labels on the axis, so I need a little bit of frame, but I'd like it to be minimal! Thanks a ton! Jenny ...

How can I get rid of -200492 error in Delphi?

I want to get rid of error message in Eudora
I am getting a persistent error message every time I send an email in Eudora 7109 Cannot open the attachment file in C:\DOCUME~1/ADMINI~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/newsmemvol2/Delaw (rest truncated) I click on OK, and the email is sent fine, but I am getting tired of the error. What is it and how can I eliminate it? I have searched for newsmemvol2, and cannot find it. Thanks Grumpy On Fri, 08 Jun 2012 06:12:02 -0400, Grumpy@Oldman.com declaimed the following in comp.mail.eudora.ms-windows: > I am getting a persistent error message every time I send an email in > Eudora 710...

When running a LabView exe, I get Error 10001
Ultimately, I am trying to copy a stand-alone&nbsp;executable labview program from&nbsp;one computer to another. When I try to run the program and&nbsp;acquire data through the DAQ, I get "Error -10001 occured at AI Group Config." The code was written by an engineer who is no longer here. &nbsp; Specs on computers: Original: Windows 98 platform, no LabView installed New: Windows XP platform, no LabView installed &nbsp; Specs on executable: Originally written using LabView 6.0. I've updated the Run-Time Engine&nbsp;in the new computer with RTE 6.1. There is also no "install" file included, only an "uninstall" file. &nbsp; Components: In order to duplicate the original computer setup, we recently&nbsp;purchased identical components. BNC-2120 NI PCI-6023E... installed Traditional (Legacy) driver in new computer using XP platform &nbsp; -How can I resolve this without being able to modify the code itself? -What am I missing here? -Do I need to use Windows 98 on the new computer in order for this stand alone exe to work? I have minimal experience in LabView, so any assistance is useful. If the original executable was written in LabVIEW 6.0, then you must have the LabVIEW6.0 runtime engine installed. The 6.1 engine will not work. But since it sounds like the application is running (you're getting a DAQ error), then I'm guessing that the 6.0 RTE has been installed, or the code was actually written in 6....

How to get Rid off Error ** Failure 19 ** Server failure
Hi, When I compile my code on Tandem it gives me following error. No object file created. *** 1 Binder Error ** Failure 19 ** Server failure How to deal with this error. On Apr 8, 7:39=A0am, Raj Vanjara <rajvanj...@gmail.com> wrote: > When I compile my code on Tandem it gives me following error. > > No object file created. > *** =A0 =A0 =A01 =A0Binder Error > > ** Failure =A019 ** =A0Server failure > What language are you using? What release? What was the compiler command that caused the failure? Is it repeatable? Is there anything unusual about the...

How to get rid of an error message in the Task Progress window?
Hi... I normally have my settings set such that remote graphics do NOT get displayed by default. If I trust a message, and see that there are graphics I'm missing, I might click the "get graphics" icon on my Eudora message window. In this case, apparently, the server that offered the graphics was NOT functioning...after 2 minutes, Eudora included an error message in the Task Progress window ("Error while performing uknown task for Dominant...no response from server after 20 seconds.") Later...I re-opened the message, click the Get Pictures icon, and the pi...

HP Product Assist Error Messages/How to Get Rid of Them!!??
Everything has been running smoothly for the last year and a half that I've had my HP AIO 8500. Enter my 20-something daughter. You know the type...the ones that think they know it ALL (but don't!). Ever since she used the printer last week, I've been harassed by these HP Product Assist error messages. Takes at least 20 attempts to close it for good, or until it decides to open again. I Googled and found some problems with an HP Product Assist PROGRAM actually giving people problems but this is different. Here are links to two screen shots of the problem. I do...

How to get rid of LabVIEW icon from EXE shortcut I created on the desktop?
After I create shortcut for my LabVIEW application=92s EXE on desktop, LabVIEW icon shows up. This default LabVIEW icon also shows up in Windows explorer window. ( This is not the one which I create in Labview icon editor. Icon created in Icon editor only shows up on toolbar) How to get rid of this icon on desktop (but not the shortcut), and have my own icon wherever customer istalls my EXE? I am assuming you're using LV5.0 or above. In the application builder, you have an option to load in custom icons (32X32 and 16X16). Make sure you include these icons in your build process as a s...

SEC:U Problem getting rid of bit latch errors
How do I get rid of bit latch type warnings compiling with Xilinx ISE when I am assigning a value to part of a bit vector type signal in the if/case structure e.g. below the code gives FRAME_STATUS bit latch errors if data_present=1 then FRAME_STATUS(8)<='0'; FRAME_STATUS(7)<=OVR_FLOW; FRAME_STATUS(6)<=FRAME_GOOD; FRAME_STATUS(5)<=FRAME_BAD; FRAME_STATUS(4 downto 0)<="00000"; end if; I have tried the following and it does not work. if data_present=1 then FRAME_STATUS(8)<='0'; FRAME_STATUS(7)<=OVR_FLOW; FRAME_STATUS(6)<=FRAME_GO...

Is it ok to use error_reporting(0) to get rid of error msg?
Hi I am in the process of creating a guestbook for my site, I am a newbie and used several tutorials and customized them to what I need using the little knowledge I got. I get the following error in my code: Notice: Undefined variable: stars in c:\program files\easyphp1-7\www\guestbook\add.php on line 60 Which I got to disappear with this locally in my code (PHP.ini still set to 2047): <?PHP error_reporting(0); ?> Is it ok to do that? Or is it a cheap quick fix? I want to learn PHP the right way. Thanks a bunch Patrick "varois83" wrote: > Hi > > I am in the process of creating a guestbook for my site, I am a newbie > and used several tutorials and customized them to what I need using > the > little knowledge I got. > I get the following error in my code: > > Notice: Undefined variable: stars in c:\program > files\easyphp1-7\www\guestbook\add.php on line 60 > > Which I got to disappear with this locally in my code (PHP.ini still > set to 2047): > > <?PHP > error_reporting(0); > ?> > > Is it ok to do that? Or is it a cheap quick fix? I want to learn PHP > the right way. > > Thanks a bunch > > Patrick Patrick, it is recommended that you keep as much error reporting as possible, to make sure you have sufficiently debugged your code. As far as undefined variables, it is always better to define them. But I have found that I can work with undefined...

can't get rid of !Missing \endcsname inserted error
Hello all, I think I am lacking some basic understanding of \csname, token expansion etc. Given the following two definitions \def\foo#1{\csname #1rule\endcsname} \def\bar{\lowercase{H}} Riddle of the day: How can you produce a horzontal rule with these? I had expected that \foo\bar -> \csname #1rule\endcsname -> \csname\lowercase{H}rule\endcsname -> \csname hrule\endcsname -> \hrule should have worked (TeXbook, page 213: When TeX expands \csname, it reads to the matching \endcsname expanding tokens as it goes) However, it seems that \lowercase does not get expanded :( Well, then I replaced the definition of \bar: \edef\bar{\lowercase{H}} This should be equivalent with \def\bar{h}, shouldn't it? However, I get the same error complaining about \lowercase again, which should have been expanded away. I also tried to throw a few \expandafter's at it, but to no avail. What am I missing here? Thanks in advance hagman hagman <google@von-eitzen.de> wrote: > Hello all, > I think I am lacking some basic understanding of \csname, token > expansion etc. > Given the following two definitions > > \def\foo#1{\csname #1rule\endcsname} > \def\bar{\lowercase{H}} > > Riddle of the day: How can you produce a horzontal rule with these? > I had expected that > > \foo\bar > -> \csname #1rule\endcsname > -> \csname\lowercase{H}rule\endcsname > -> \csname hrule\endcsname > -> \hrule > should ha...

Web resources about - How do i get rid of the the framing error - comp.lang.labview

Pole building framing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(pole building framing, pole building, pole barn), is a simplified building technique adapted from the labor-intensive traditional timber framing ...

Framing Mode (@FramingMode) on Twitter
Log in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here Framing Mode @ FramingMode ...

Frame my photo – your digital framing editor for pictures and photos on the App Store on iTunes
Get Frame my photo – your digital framing editor for pictures and photos on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews. ...

rover 200 framing line - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
I had to get special permission to do this photo shoot back in the 90's....but well worth the 8 month wait. I thought it would be nice for people ...

"The Framing of Joe Paterno" Mini Movie (Updated/Edited Version) - YouTube
This video, posted for the second anniversary of Joe Paterno's firing, is an updated/edited version of the documentary film "The Framing of Joe ...

Politico's Framing of Jackson's Resignation from EPA: 'After Four Years of Battling Republicans and Industry' ...
In their December 27 story about Lisa Jackson's resignation from atop her perch at the Environmental Protection Agency, Darren Samuelsohn and ...

A moment worth framing?
They say a picture paints a thousand words. You can write the book on the way Australia feels about Kevin Pietersen.

Nauru guard's alleged framing of asylum seeker 'despicable', Wilson says
Allegations a guard framed an asylum seeker at Nauru would be &quot;despicable&quot; if proved and Wilson Security's internal processes were ...

Inglewood picture framing business destroyed by fire
An art gallery and picture framing business in Inglewood was destroyed by a fire on Thursday evening.

Inglewood: Picture framing business catches on fire in Central Avenue
Firefighters have brought under control a blaze at a picture framing business in Inglewood.