How do I use a LabView control element as ActiveX Control in another application?

I am was trying to include some simple ActiveX Controls(sliders,
buttons) in my VBScript. It worked with other ActiveX Components from
the web, however I wasn't able to include the LabView ActiveX Controls
because I was missing the necessary IDs. Moreover I was able to test
the LabView control by inserting it into the VC++- Test Container. But
I still can't find the necessary IDs...
0
x9561 (148440)

I don't believe that any of the LabVIEW controls (except for 3D
Graphs) are ActiveX controls so I'm not sure what control you were
able to insert into the VC++ container. What's the exact name of the
control? NI does have ActiveX controls that are part of Measurment
Studio so maybe it's one of those that you're using?
0
x9561 (148440)