I can't find a LabVIEW driver for Agilent 8156A Optical Attenuator, please help!!

I can't find a LabVIEW driver for Agilent 8156A Optical Attenuator, please help!!
Is there any one who can help me on this?
I will appreciate this a lots , thank you,
:smileysad:
0
x9561 (148440)

The programming guide for 8156A is as follows
Anyone has the command set for 8157A? The command set of 8156A is different from the one of 8157A.
&nbsp;
0
x9561 (148440)
2/20/2008 7:40:05 PM
8157A command set is very similar to 8158
0
x9561 (148440)

i can't find any error in my vi but it just doesn't work please help
I'm trying to control a robot named cs-113 and I find someone has already achieved this. He wrote a vi called robot cs-113.vi and I just tried to write a same one but&nbsp;it just doesn't work. Can anyone tell me why it doesn't work? Thanks for your help! robot-cs113.vi: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/198418/1/robot-cs113.vi cs-113 test.vi: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/198418/2/cs-113 test.vi ...

Need a Labview driver for Agilent's Signal Generator 8648D!!! Help Please

Can't find driver for Ethernet Controller for Dell C600, windows 2000, please help
Hello, I have a Dell Latitude C600 and I re-installed the operating system but It didn't find the driver for my Ethernet Controller. I am running windows 2000. I tried Dell.com and 3com.com and all the CDs I have but it was not there! To describe what kind I have. . . looks like a dual port? has both Phone hookup and Network cable hook up side by side. (I don't have a separate modular card-modem). Please help! ...

From Labview 7.1 help, can't load example vi's

can't open labview help
I can't open Labview help file&nbsp;&nbsp; (.chm) When open it from link text in&nbsp;pdf bookshelfit it shown an error popup as show in attach picture. &nbsp; please help, how to fix it. &nbsp; Thanks &nbsp; &nbsp; LV70Helperror.jpg: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/270107/1/LV70Helperror.jpg Can you find the help at the path given in the message (&lt;LabVIEW&gt;\help\help.chm)?&nbsp; Were you ever able to open the help?&nbsp; What happens when you try to open the help from LabVIEW? &nbsp; Regards, &nbsp; Craig D Applications Engineer National Instruments ...

GPIB instruments connected through Agilent USB/GPIB Interface can bee seen in MAX but can't communicate in labview
I have an Agilent 82357B USB/GPIB Interface connected to my computer.&nbsp; Attached to that, I have two lock-in amplifiers (an SR830, and an SR 850).&nbsp; I would like to be able to communicate with them through GPIB. I have downloaded and installed the software for the Agilent device (Agilent IO Control), and I can see the interface and the two devices in that software.&nbsp; Here's what is configured in this software, that I can see: - The VISA interface ID is GPIB0, and its address is 0 - The VISA addresses of the devices are GPIB0::4::INSTR and GPIB::12::INSTR, and the GPIB addresses are 4 and 12 In Measerment and Automation Explorer (MAX), I made sure that the Passport for Tulip box was checked.&nbsp; Once it was, I could see the devices in the Configuration window under Devices and Interfaces -&gt; Miscellaneous VISA Resources.&nbsp; There, I see GPIB0::INTFC, GPIB0::4::INSTR and GPIB::12::INSTR. I can right click on either of the instruments, and "Open VISA Test Panel" where I am successfully able to send commands and read from both devices. HOWEVER, when I am running an actual LabView program, I am unable to communicate with the devices.&nbsp; For example, when I try to communicate to the devices through VISA, using the 'Basic Serial Write and Read.vi' (while VISA Resource Name is GPIB0::12::INSTR), I get an error: Error -1073807331 occurred at Property Node (arg 2) in VISA Configure Serial Port (Instr)...

I can't find my fieldpoint VIs in Labview
I just installed Labview 8.5 and I have a project to convert that uses Fieldpoint VIs.&nbsp; I can't figure out what to install to get Labview to recognize the VIs already embedded in the project.&nbsp; I have Instaled Fieldpoint 5.0, but I didn't see a selection for Labview 8.5 support. &nbsp; I have the runtime engine for LV 8.5 installed on the target machine.&nbsp; I'm assuming I'll also have to install something for Fieldpoint.. &nbsp; Also, from what I read, it looks like the Fieldpoint Explorer has been integrated into Max?&nbsp; I will just be able to load my .iak file somehow? &nbsp; Thanks, John Hebert Hi John! &nbsp; Thanks for contacting National Instruments. &nbsp; Guenter is right in that the Fieldpoint 5.0 drivers were released with a previous version of LabVIEW, and not the recent version, LabVIEW 8.5.&nbsp; The link he has provided to the Device Drivers from August 2007 is the only place&nbsp;to obtain the Fieldpoint 6.0 drivers without the CD that accompanies the actual&nbsp;hardware.&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; As far as what you have mentioned about .iak files, I think that you are referring to something that is explained <a href="http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/C7127F390359977C8625730200716EE4?OpenDocument" target="_blank">here</a>.&nbsp; <a href="http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/2EF82CA062692F4886257325008067BC?OpenDocument" ...

If i have a labview .vi file(and labview) but i want to open it in a computer that doesn't have labview, how would i do it??
Okay, i have a made a labview program and save it as.vi. &nbsp; Let's say that it is a program that when opened and you hit run it shows a sine wave. &nbsp; Now if i wanted to open up the program without Labview, ( i don't need to modify it) on a computer that doesn't have labview. How would i go about doing this?? &nbsp; Thanks, K ...

Epson Printer Driver Can't allocate memory Please Help!!
Help..When I try to load the drivers for my Epson Photo 820 I get the message "Setup can not allocate working memory. Close all applications, exit Windows and try again. I have tried everything! Has anyone else had this problem, and has any one solved it? Please help, this is unbeleivably frustrating. Thanks, Dash ...

I just can't solve the 'Out of Memory' problem, please Help.
I implemented an image "whitening/low pass" filter. It meant to take a set of time-varying images eg. sequence of movie images and apply 4th order exponential low pass filter onto them. Because I am testing a 100 frames of avi movie which has the size of 570x570 meaning a 570*570*100 matrix, "out of memory" error is given every time i run the filter. I have tried to optimize memory usage as best i can, eg. clear useless vairables, preallocate matrix instead of growing.... but it is still giving me such error. pls help. function wvol = whiten_3D_ver2(vol) % This function...

CoH - Can't find level 5 contact
City of Heroes. I must be thick but I cannot find Juan Jiminez. I know he's in King's Row on a rooftop somewhere, but it seems like I've searched every damn rooftop in that area and the surrounding areas too and still cannot find him. Is he somewhere obscure, or hard to notice?. Any help would be appreciated :). BB. In article <lumua05bmi3spoi3r1v9ka5m3p8e1n6dvj@4ax.com>, rosycross@ntlworld.com says... > City of Heroes. > > I must be thick but I cannot find Juan Jiminez. I know he's in King's > Row on a rooftop somewhere, but it seems like I've s...

Can't get LaserJet 6mp drivers to load properly under OS9. Please help
Hi. I'm working on a system for somone I know who's running a salon software package on their Mac. The system is a Beige G3/300 MT, running OS9.2.2. LaserJet 6mp is communicating via AppleTalk over the Localtalk cable. If I use the LW8 driver, it works as a system printer, but their software keeps giving an "Appletalk is not active" error, even though it clearly is. I downloaded the proper driver from HP and tried to install it, and although the installer shows a big bunch of files being copied somewhere, the only thing that shows up in the "HP LaserJet" folder...

Can't Use OnCurrent Event / Can't Find Macro
I have run into a sudden problem and thought I'd see if anyone else has ran into this. Out of nowhere (sort-of) I am not able to access the OnCurrent event on a subform. I, of course, can write code for the event, but [Event Procedure] under OnCurrent does not show up on the properties of the subform, and the event does not fire. When this problem happened, it seems to have also generated an error while changing records in the Main Form. The error is "...can't find the macro ".". At least I think their related...both started at the same time. I have never used a macro in my life. When I say "sort-of" above, the only thing I can think that I may have done is this: When quickly "ALT-TAB'ing" between my form and the VB editor, I *think* I accidently deleted the words [Event Procedure] out of the said OnCurrent event. Although, I'm quite sure I have done this in the past, and was able to just re-initiate the event, and move on. Now, when I try to re-initiate the event (by clicking the "..." symbol next to the event) it brings up the EXPRESSION BUILDER! Not the Choose Builder request like it should. I have tried everything short of re-creating the form completely (compact/repair, export form - c/r - import form, ext...) Anybody ever see this? You should be able to just type in [Event Procedure] in the event slot and it will begin working. Rational Repairs wrote: >I have run into a sudden problem and thought ...

Re: "Hi,I'm having problems controlling the Agilent E4422B Signal Generator with Labview. When using the Labview driver functions such as initialize instrument I always get an Error -1074135040
Hi, Brooks. Attached please find the files containing all the information concerning my attempt to control the Agilent E4438C. Hope you can make sense of it and help me. &nbsp; Regards isaac nireport.txt: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/191414/1/nireport.txt Capture.spy: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/191414/2/Capture.spy CaptureSpy.doc: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/191414/3/CaptureSpy.doc Hi, If this driver supports multiple instrument models, then you will probably have to set the model in the default settings in MAX. Regards Ray FarmerMessage Edited by...

Palm can't find com port to synch. I can't either.
Hi. I just got a palm IIIxe. It has a serial connection. When I try to synch, it can't find the computer, and it gave an error message about the com port being busy or not available. I opened the hotsynch on the laptop, and it only showed com 3 Com 1 seemed missing. Is there a way to see what com 1 is being used for? And are com ports numbered 1 and 3? Thanks Jim I wish you luck in getting this "ancient" palm device to work with XP's interpretation of Com ports. Yes there is com 1, 2, 3, 4, etc. You may want to search Microsoft's web site for inform...

I can't believe I'm having this problem...PLEASE HELP!
Ok, very simple problem. I'm trying to update a value by calling a function using pass by reference, but it does not update the value. In short, the value I'm trying to update is balance, which is a private member of the class Account. I have a public function called getBalance(). I have another public function called deposit, which I pass the balance (by calling getBalance() using pass by reference) and a second value for the amount of deposit. Inside the deposit() function if I print the value of the balance plus the amount to be deposited, it prints the right value, i.e. current bal...

can't run a built application because it can't find Run-Time engine
Let's start at the begining.... everything was working fine, and then I started getting an&nbsp;error 2 (memory is full) while compiling any application.&nbsp; I couldn't resolve the issue but the same applications would compile on another machine, so I uninstalled every National Instrument software from Control Panel (add remove programs), and deleted the c:\Program Files\National Instruments directory.&nbsp; I then reinstall the Labview 8.0 Prof Dev system,&nbsp; and performed the labview 8.0.1 upgrade.&nbsp; I can now open and compile applications,&nbsp; but now when I try to run one of the compiled applications it says it can't find the labview 8.0 or compatible run-time engine....&nbsp; I tried to install the runtime engine, and I get an error message saying a higher version is already installed so it won't install.... when I go to control panel the runtime engine 7.0 and 7.1.1&nbsp; show up , but Runtime 8.0 or 8.0.1 do not....&nbsp;&nbsp; I installed runtime 8.2.1 to see if it would show up in the control panel 'add remove programs) and it does not ..... &nbsp; help! &nbsp; thanks Mike Mike, &nbsp; This knowledgebase may help you <a href="http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/E6E8D84E9464AE33862571FB007085B2" target="_blank">http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/E6E8D84E9464AE33862571FB007085B2</a> &nbsp; Regards Ray Farmer ...

Can't print my emails or web pages, but can print off other programs..please help
I have no problem printing Microsoft documents, but none of my emails or web pages will print. I use AOL exclusively. I installed a new printer recently on which I have not yet been able to print any web-based documents, but I have a feeling it's the web server or maybe a virus causing the problem, not the printer. I checked and the printer options are correct...printing to the correct printer. I updated the computer from AOL 7.0 to '9.0 optimized' yesterday, and it worked fine for the rest of the day. When we turned on the computer this morning, however, a pop up box notified us in so many words that the computer could not handle 9.0 and reverted back to using 7.0. I know this is not the case, b/c we have 2 other systems exactly the same which are currently using 9.0. Please help!!! I'm out of ideas. This is a MIME GnuPG-signed message. If you see this text, it means that your E-mail or Usenet software does not support MIME signed messages. --=_mimegpg-ny.email-scan.com-17075-1066432367-0006 Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset="US-ASCII" Content-Disposition: inline Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Kelly writes: > I updated the computer from AOL 7.0 to '9.0 optimized' yesterday, and > it worked fine for the rest of the day. When we turned on the > computer this morning, however, a pop up box notified us in so many > words that the computer could not handle 9.0 and reverted back to > using 7.0. I know ...

Can I use LabVIEW to load data directly into system memory? The serial card I'm using isn't supported by NI nor does VISA recognize it. I'm using a Win32 function to read the data from the card
Can I use LabVIEW to load data directly into system memory from a VI? The serial card I'm using isn't supported by NI nor does VISA recognize it. I'm using a&nbsp;Call Library&nbsp;function to read the data from the card and now I want it to go directly to system memory. The data is being received at 1Mbps. &nbsp; Thanks 1.You will most likely crash your system trying to write meg's/sec of data to system memory. LabVIEW has it's own memory manager and manages data for you. If you getting data to LabVIEW, I hope for the processinfg purposes. You didn't menti...

Can not share folder b/c server service can't start. Help please!
Here is one that has got me stumped. I'm running WinXP Pro. All I'm trying to do is share a folder on my C: drive so I can access it from another computer on my LAN. The problem I'm having is when I select "Sharing and Security" then click "Share this folder on the network" and then hit "OK" I get the following error message: "An error occurred while trying to share "name of folder". The Server service is not started. The shared resource was not created at this time." So it seems simple enough, go to services.msc and ...

Can not share folder b/c server service can't start. Help Please.
Here is one that has got me stumped. I'm running WinXP Pro. All I'm trying to do is share a folder on my C: drive so I can access it from another computer on my LAN. The problem I'm having is when I select "Sharing and Security" then click "Share this folder on the network" and then hit "OK" I get the following error message: "An error occurred while trying to share "name of folder". The Server service is not started. The shared resource was not created at this time." So it seems simple enough, go to services.msc and ...

"Can't find CD, insert additional driver floppy". But, it's booted from CD!
I'm trying to install Mandrake 10.1 into a system built around a Pentium 4 on an Asus P4C800-E motherboard. I have two SATA drives and intend to dual boot, one drive for Windows and one for Linux. I have Mandrake Linux 10 installed on one drive, and Windows XP Pro on the other. The installation CD will boot and ask me to select how I want to install. I select to run the install with the default graphical interface. The installer tells me "No CDROM device found" (I have to press OK). (I mutter "You just booted from it! How can you not find it!?!") "Please insert the additional drivers CD". "The what?" OK� what gives? (I am newbie to the max, if you havn't guessed.) Ok, welcome to this particular weirdness - it freaked me out too. Booting from a CD is like booting from a floppy - the BIOS finds the first few sectors of the CD and reads what's there. Once the kernel has loaded from the CD, it's a whole new ball game. Although the BIOS booted from the CD, and knows it's there, Linux doesn't. Yet. Sadly I don't know Mandrake at all (I use Debian, and have used RedHat and Slackware), but most distributions have an "expert mode" for the installer, which will allow you to tell it what hardware you have. If you can run the installer in this expert mode, and tell it you have an Intel ICH5R, it should then find all your attached CD-ROM and hard drives. I'm sorry if tha...

Can't find 'boot_DBD__mysql'
Hi, I have a MacBook Pro running OS X 10.4 I have apache 2.2 and am running the most current version of mySQL. I cannot get DBD::mysql to install. I have downloaded the perl module form CPAN and tried both automated and manual installations. During the make test step the module fails and gives me the following error. Can't find 'boot_DBD__mysql' symbol in /Library/Perl/5.8.6/darwin-thread-multi-2level/auto/DBD/mysql/mysql.bundle at /Library/Perl/5.8.6/darwin-thread-multi-2level/Mysql.pm line 13 As far as I can tell the path is correct and I have not tried to install it anywh...

Help: I can't figure out why this won't work
I have a hyperlink on an ASP page that calls another ASP page with the code shown below. This page allows (forces) a user to select a file to be uploaded, then should call a third ASP page that will do the actual upload. What happens is I can enter a file name but the third page doesn't get loaded. I see the upload page being called in the browser when the alert message displays, but then it appears to reload this page. What am I missing??? I should also note that the upload page opens fine if I move the location.href command outside of the function (for testing purposes). <FORM N...

Web resources about - I can't find a LabVIEW driver for Agilent 8156A Optical Attenuator, please help!! - comp.lang.labview

Attenuator - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pasternack Debuts Continuously Variable Waveguide Attenuators - TvTechnology
... – Pasternack, a manufacturer of RF, microwave, and millimeter wave products, has officially introduced continuously variable waveguide attenuators ...

Calibrating an optical attenuator with few-photon pulses
Precise measurements of optical power enable activities from fiber-optic communications to laser manufacturing and biomedical imaging—anything ...

Electric guitar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An electric guitar is a guitar that uses the principle of direct electromagnetic induction or piezoelectricity to convert vibrations of its metal ...

Canon unveils EOS Rebel T4i with better video focus, silent lenses
... sound of the scene being recorded. The EOS Rebel T4i features a built-in stereo microphone, a first for the Rebel line, that includes an attenuator ...

Volume III - Semiconductors : All About Circuits
All About Circuits Vol. I - DC Vol. II - AC Vol. III - Semiconductors Vol. IV - Digital Vol. V - Reference Vol. VI - Experiments Worksheets Videos ...

Terms starting with A – Chemistry Dictionary and Glossary
Chemistry dictionary terms starting with the letter A. Glossary of chemistry terminology.

Chicago Music Exchange - Advanced Search
Retail Music Instruments Equipment and Accessories including Vintage New and Used Guitars and Amps, Acoustic Electric and Bass, Effects, Strings, ...

LED driver design offers 93%efficiency at 30% less BOM
Power Integrations' scalable design meets EN61000-3-2C, claims a system power factor greater than 0.97, THD less than 10 percent.

Fiber optic components - optical transceiver, fiber patch cord, adapter, connector, attenuator, fiber ...
... - your reliable online store for fiber optic components such as optical transceiver, fiber patch cord, fiber optic adapter, connector, attenuator, ...