i can't find any error in my vi but it just doesn't work please help

I'm trying to control a robot named cs-113 and I find someone has already achieved this. He wrote a vi called robot cs-113.vi and I just tried to write a same one but it just doesn't work. Can anyone tell me why it doesn't work? Thanks for your help!

robot-cs113.vi:
http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/198418/1/robot-cs113.vi

cs-113 test.vi:
http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/198418/2/cs-113 test.vi
0
x9561 (148440)

can't find port;error 630-MS doesn't know
I have ll xps t-800 with a modem card, purchased second hand, no docs. I get "cannot open port" at the diagnostics tab in win98 I get "error 630" when trying to dial out on new DUN. Modem not responding. Debug at d40:0 shows only port 1 following w98 help instructions as far as I understand them. Yet device manager and system info clearly shows the standard 56K modem at com5 Interrupt 10. Trying to send echo atdt and other commands in dos yields nothing. How do I get this modem to wake up. My laptop give essentially the same output in debug a...

I just can't solve the 'Out of Memory' problem, please Help.
I implemented an image "whitening/low pass" filter. It meant to take a set of time-varying images eg. sequence of movie images and apply 4th order exponential low pass filter onto them. Because I am testing a 100 frames of avi movie which has the size of 570x570 meaning a 570*570*100 matrix, "out of memory" error is given every time i run the filter. I have tried to optimize memory usage as best i can, eg. clear useless vairables, preallocate matrix instead of growing.... but it is still giving me such error. pls help. function wvol = whiten_3D_ver2(vol) % This function...

Help: I can't figure out why this won't work
I have a hyperlink on an ASP page that calls another ASP page with the code shown below. This page allows (forces) a user to select a file to be uploaded, then should call a third ASP page that will do the actual upload. What happens is I can enter a file name but the third page doesn't get loaded. I see the upload page being called in the browser when the alert message displays, but then it appears to reload this page. What am I missing??? I should also note that the upload page opens fine if I move the location.href command outside of the function (for testing purposes). <FORM N...

I don't work for IBM and I don't make promises I can't deliver on
I wish I could afford an advertising campaign to compete with what they have on the Internet now. I promise to go totally ballistic at the next LLLNL contract. Robert. On 8/12/2011 11:24 PM, Robert Myers wrote: > I wish I could afford an advertising campaign to compete with what they > have on the Internet now. > > I promise to go totally ballistic at the next LLLNL contract. > > Robert. I don't work for IBM (anymore) either. If you are talking about the death of Blue Waters, I don't believe they said they couldn't deliver. They said they chose not to because they would lose a bunch of money on the project since it turned out to cost a lot more than the initial guess. And I guess Ben chose not to print some more to pay for it. On Aug 24, 11:17=A0pm, Del Cecchi <delcec...@gmail.com> wrote: > On 8/12/2011 11:24 PM, Robert Myers wrote: > > > I wish I could afford an advertising campaign to compete with what they > > have on the Internet now. > > > I promise to go totally ballistic at the next LLLNL contract. > > > Robert. > > I don't work for IBM (anymore) either. =A0If you are talking about the > death of Blue Waters, I don't believe they said they couldn't deliver. > They said they chose not to because they would lose a bunch of money on > the project since it turned out to cost a lot more than the initial guess= .. > > And I guess Ben chose not to print some mor...

third program can't find why it won't work.
I am learning javascript from a book. I admit it is not the easiest or best way, but I wanted to learn and I had the books purchased from awhile back. I have some familiarity with C and HTML and wanted to expand my programming base. I have tried two of the programs in this book and they worked fine. Now on the third one I can't seem to get it to work. I know it is probably something simple but could you give it a look and steer me in the right direction? Here is the code the Script and HTML commands are commented out. I thought is was suppose to return a total value. <!--ml> <he...

Wine-20050830: Can't find DLL 'x' needed by 'y', error=2
Obviously, Wine-20050830 is much, much different from earlier versions in that it does not even seem to consider a '.wine/config' file. And, it would seem, there's a problem or misunderstanding about locating DLLs. When I try to start 16-bit "Delphi.exe," I get an error: Could not load 'BIVBX11.DLL' required by 'DELPHI', error=2 A more detailed trace shows: [snip!] trace:module:LdrGetDllHandle 0 0 L"OLE32.DLL" -> 0x7f550000 trace:module:load_dll looking for L"ole32.dll" in L"C:\\delphi\\bin;.;c:\\windows\\syste...

Why won't this work? (can't find prior posting of this problem)
I have a control on a form whose data source is: =IIf([txtPercentTotal]=1,"Total is 100%",IIf([txtPercentTotal]>1,"Total is Over 100%; Please Adjust",IIf([txtPercentTotal]<1,"Total is UNDER 100%; Please Adjust"))) I have tried =IIf([txtPercentTotal]>1,"Total is Over 100%; Please Adjust",IIf([txtPercentTotal]<1,"Total is UNDER 100%; Please Adjust","Total is 100%")) and =IIf([txtPercentTotal]>1,"Total is Over 100%; Please Adjust",IIf([txtPercentTotal]<1,"Total is UNDER 100%; Please Adjust",IIf([txtPercentTotal]=1,"Total is 100%")) The problem is that I never get the "Total is 100%" message, even when it's 1. I have tried adding the 14 values in Excel and they come to 1.00. I have put the decimal places to 4 and 5 and it's all zeroes. I typed the values into the table and want (ultimately) to enter them via a form. Thanks Sara =IIf([txtPercentTotal]=1;"Total is 100%"; IIf([txtPercentTotal]>1;"Total is Over 100% Please Adjust"; IIf([txtPercentTotal]<1;"Total is UNDER 100%";"Please Adjust"))) ...

can't get the $_GET['id'] after the header is sent but page doesn't redirect
In the first if, the page is displayed without any company cars selected. If there is a company selected, then the id value is posted and captured by the redirect (1st elseif). Then one of two things can happen. The final else the selected company/id cars get displayed in the browser, or in the case of a post to a form for excel, the a header gets sent to the to the current_sightingsXL.php page. The current_sightingsXL.php and current_sightings.php pages test out. The second elseif works with one minor problem. I have to type in the url with the id to get it to download to excel. if{XXXX }elseif($_POST['redirect']&&$_POST['redirect']!=$_SERVER['PHP_SELF']){ Header("Location: ".$_POST['redirect'].".php?id=".$_POST['id']); exit; }elseif($_POST['assign']=='Open in Excel'){ Header("Location: current_sightingsXL.php?id=".$_GET:['id']); exit; }else{ xxxxx}; When the first elseif gets hit then this happens in the url: http://www.allcapitalrail.com/current_sightings.php?id=117 Then if I post the button to excel, this should happen but it doesn't: www.allcapitalrailXL.com?id=117 However, if I type the above line in the url then the excel download works. What happens is when I click the excel post button the get id doens't get into the url. I get www.allcapitalrail.com which starts over. But at this point if I type in the www.allcapitalrail.com/...

Aarrrgh!! Why won't this work? (Apologies if this is a dup post- can't find the other)
I have a control on a form whose data source is: =IIf([txtPercentTotal]=1,"Total is 100%",IIf([txtPercentTotal]>1,"Total is Over 100%; Please Adjust",IIf([txtPercentTotal]<1,"Total is UNDER 100%; Please Adjust"))) I have tried =IIf([txtPercentTotal]>1,"Total is Over 100%; Please Adjust",IIf([txtPercentTotal]<1,"Total is UNDER 100%; Please Adjust","Total is 100%")) and =IIf([txtPercentTotal]>1,"Total is Over 100%; Please Adjust",IIf([txtPercentTotal]<1,"Total is UNDER 100%; Please Adjust",IIf([txtPercentTotal]=1,"Total is 100%")) The problem is that I never get the "Total is 100%" message, even when it's 1. I have tried adding the 14 values in Excel and they come to 1.00. I have put the decimal places to 4 and 5 and it's all zeroes. I typed the values into the table and want (ultimately) to enter them via a form. Thanks Sara On 31 Jan 2007 15:22:50 -0800, "sara" <saraqpost@yahoo.com> wrote: Not sure, but why not as an interim step put the value of txtPercentTotal in a field, or enter an expression in the Immediate window like: ?Forms!SomeForm!txtPercentTotal That way you would know for sure what Access thinks is the current value. Then: ?(Forms!SomeForm!txtPercentTotal = 1) Which would result in True or False. If you are using Double data type, it goes to 15 decimals if I'm not mistaken. Your value could be: 1.00000000...

py2exe service doesn't work, can't connect to service controller ?
I'm trying to get a simple service to work with py2exe and python 2.3 I get this error when I start it (after registering it) The description for Event ID ( 240 ) in Source ( UMXWIN32SVC ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. The following information is part of the event: 1063, The service process could not connect to the service controller.. I then tried the sample MyService and I get the same problem. After building it, I then register it then try to start it, but it f...

Compile error: Can't find catalog
Hi All, I have several users who are getting a compile error "Can't find project or library when the code hits Dim cat as ADOX.Catalog In the references dialog box it show the msadox.dll as missing BUT it's in it's folder right where it belongs. I'v tried decompiling the database using the switch to no avail. The database runs fine on my machine. No one had any problems with it yesterday and nothing has changed. I could really use a suggestion! Thanks, Kathy *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** Don't just participate in USENET...get rewarded for it! You will find a good description here on handling reference problems. If you create a new database does this reference still show Missing? If not, then try to import everything into the new file. If it does, you may need to try registering the dll. To do that, open a command prompt window and type regsvr32 "path\file.dll" http://members.iinet.net.au/~allenbrowne/ser-38.html -- Wayne Morgan Microsoft Access MVP "Kathy" <Kathy.merecat.com> wrote in message news:40217ba0$0$70303$75868355@news.frii.net... > > Hi All, > I have several users who are getting a compile error "Can't find project > or library when the code hits > Dim cat as ADOX.Catalog > > In the references dialog box it show the msadox.dll as missing BUT it's > in it's folder right where it belongs. I'v tried decompiling the > database usin...

Ubuntu Lurid crapware: "sound stopped working..video unstable...can't read USB sticks...battery meter inaccurate...shutdown doesn't work"
"Sound - worked then stopped working (just one boot up the controls were gone and no sound came from anywhere), now fixed with the removal of pulse (this is a standard issue with ubuntu since 8.04). still have an issue with going to system->prefs->sound, its just hangs waiting for sound system. Video - Nvidia card but unstable video and no openGL until attention given to correct driver - the standard install looked pretty grim. USB sticks cannot read, get permission denied errors. Battery meter seems wildly inaccurate, claims 7 hours then dies in 2. Shutdown seems to only log me out to the GDM login screen, then i must shutdown from a command line to get it to happen... is this a permission thing? Hardware is a Dell studio XPS laptop, its quite high spec and being Dell pretty standard components, it ran 9.04 fine and I have gone through the compatibility check. Overall impression of this upgrade, not great. I don't honestly think i can rely on this laptop for my work which is a bad sign as i need to work more than i need to tinker getting ubuntu working. I appreciate the efforts of the various developers and the ubuntu team who put this together, but sound and video seem to be issues in every release, yet cloud computing is more important to get into the next LTS. Yes that is a selfish view, but how long do we have to live with 27 competing sound systems and a mexican stale mate on binary video drivers?" ...

Error 2465
"The following unexpected error occurred in Sub CopyMySQLbttn_Click, line #250, CBF on frmVehicleChooserform. 2465: "Can't find the field 'forms' referred to in your expression. You may have misspelled the field name, or the field may have been renamed or deleted." The above error is returned when running the following click code. I don't understand what the error means. Private Sub CopyMySQLbttn_Click() On Error GoTo ErrorCopyMySQLbttn_Click Dim ThisForm As String ThisForm = Me.Name 100 Dim dtxt As Object 125 Set dtxt = Me!TextHolder 150 Me!TextHolder = MySQL 175 DoCmd.GoToControl "TextHolder" 200 dtxt.SelStart = 0 225 dtxt.SelLength = 13 250 DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdCopy 275 MsgBox "Done" ExitCopyMySQLbttn_Click: Exit Sub ErrorCopyMySQLbttn_Click: Dim r As String, k As String, Message3 As String r = "The following unexpected error occurred in Sub CopyMySQLbttn_Click, line #" & Trim$(CStr(Erl)) & ", CBF on " & ThisForm & "." k = CRLF & CRLF & str$(Err) & ": " & Quote & Error$ & Quote Message3 = r & k MsgBox Message3, 48, "Unexpected Error - " & MyApp$ & ", rev. " & MY_VERSION$ Resume ExitCopyMySQLbttn_Click End Sub BTW, the following works fine... 100 Dim dtxt As Object 125 Set dtxt = Me!TextHolder '150 Me!TextHolder = MySQL 150 Me!TextHo...

'just' option doesn't work in proc format ?
Hi there, According to SAS Online Doc, 'JUST' options left-justifies all input strings before they are compared to the ranges. So it seems to me the following should give me n=0, after left justify a string ' 1.2' to '1.2 ', but it doesn't! Do I misunderstand the Online Doc? Can someone give me an explanation for this? Thanks Ya 104 proc format; 105 invalue yy just 106 '1.2'=0 107 ; 109 data _null_; 110 c=' 1.2'; 111 n=input(c,yy.); 112 put n; 113 run; 1.2 On 27 Sep, 07:29, ya.hu...@AMYLIN.COM (Ya Huang) wrote: > Hi there, > > According to SAS Online Doc, 'JUST' options left-justifies all input > strings before they are compared to the ranges. So it seems to me the > following should give me n=0, after left justify a string ' 1.2' to > '1.2 ', but it doesn't! > > Do I misunderstand the Online Doc? Can someone give me an explanation > for this? > > Thanks > > Ya > > 104 proc format; > 105 invalue yy just > 106 '1.2'=0 > 107 ; > > 109 data _null_; > 110 c=' 1.2'; > 111 n=input(c,yy.); > 112 put n; > 113 run; > > 1.2 It is because when you define the informat, because its longest string is three characters then it has a default length of 3 when you apply the format. The "just" will work but only on the first three characters. You can get round the problems by excp...

From Labview 7.1 help, can't load example vi's

Can't Use OnCurrent Event / Can't Find Macro
I have run into a sudden problem and thought I'd see if anyone else has ran into this. Out of nowhere (sort-of) I am not able to access the OnCurrent event on a subform. I, of course, can write code for the event, but [Event Procedure] under OnCurrent does not show up on the properties of the subform, and the event does not fire. When this problem happened, it seems to have also generated an error while changing records in the Main Form. The error is "...can't find the macro ".". At least I think their related...both started at the same time. I have never used a macro in my life. When I say "sort-of" above, the only thing I can think that I may have done is this: When quickly "ALT-TAB'ing" between my form and the VB editor, I *think* I accidently deleted the words [Event Procedure] out of the said OnCurrent event. Although, I'm quite sure I have done this in the past, and was able to just re-initiate the event, and move on. Now, when I try to re-initiate the event (by clicking the "..." symbol next to the event) it brings up the EXPRESSION BUILDER! Not the Choose Builder request like it should. I have tried everything short of re-creating the form completely (compact/repair, export form - c/r - import form, ext...) Anybody ever see this? You should be able to just type in [Event Procedure] in the event slot and it will begin working. Rational Repairs wrote: >I have run into a sudden problem and thought ...

Error : Internal Mach-O Importer Error File 'ImportMachO.c' Line 1112 can't find section for address
HI folks, I just installed CW 9 and it's latest update 9.1. Next I created new Cocoa based project and it doesn't compile with error: Error : Internal Mach-O Importer Error File 'ImportMachO.c' Line 1112 can't find section for address Could anyone help? Thanks Robert In article <2004022021212116807%robertcerny@maccom>, Robert ?ern´┐Ż <robertcerny@mac.com> wrote: >HI folks, >I just installed CW 9 and it's latest update 9.1. Next I created new >Cocoa based project and it doesn't compile with error: Error : >Internal Mach-O Importer Error File 'ImportMachO.c' Line 1112 can't >find section for address We do have an updated Mach-O Importer that is going to be out in CW 9.2. If you write to me I can send you the beta plugin so you can try it, to see if that fixes your error I think it will. Ron -- Metrowerks, maker of CodeWarrior - "Software Starts Here" Ron Liechty - MWRon@metrowerks.com - <http://www.metrowerks.com> ...

'do over' doesn't work
hi, why my code doesn't work with 'do over'. thanks. ash007. DATA TABLE_BIDON; INPUT X1 X2 X3 X4 X5 $; CARDS; 2 . 5 1161 AB=C9LIEN 35 6 3 1336 ALM=C9RIC 82 1 5 1499 ;RUN; DATA TABLE_BIDON (DROP =3D _I); SET TABLE_BIDON; ARRAY A_VARNUM[*] _NUMERIC_; ARRAY A_VARCAR[*] _CHARACTER_; DO OVER A_VARNUM[*]; IF A_VARNUM[*] =3D . THEN A_VARNUM[*] =3D 0; END; DO OVER A_VARCAR[*]; IF COMPRESS(A_VARCAR[*]) IN (".","") THEN A_VARCAR[*] =3D "Z"; END; RUN; ...

Re: 'just' option doesn't work in proc format ?
Hi, The format of the format needs to be a little different ... Try proc format; invalue yy (just default=20) '1.2' = 0 ; run; The options for the invalue need to be in brackets, otherwise PROC FORMAT will think the first value it has to format is "just1.2". The "default=20" part is required, otherwise the comparisons will be done within the length of the format string (3 in this case for "1.2"). Regards ++ Guido. On 27/09/2007, Ya Huang <ya.huang@amylin.com> wrote: > > Hi there, > > According to SAS Online Doc, 'JUST' options left-justifies all input > strings before they are compared to the ranges. So it seems to me the > following should give me n=0, after left justify a string ' 1.2' to > '1.2 ', but it doesn't! > > Do I misunderstand the Online Doc? Can someone give me an explanation > for this? > > Thanks > > Ya > > 104 proc format; > 105 invalue yy just > 106 '1.2'=0 > 107 ; > > 109 data _null_; > 110 c=' 1.2'; > 111 n=input(c,yy.); > 112 put n; > 113 run; > > 1.2 > ...

iproute2 fwmark doesn't work (or iptables --set-mark doesn't)
Hi, I just subscribed this group. Hello everyone! I have a problem with setting up routing. In short, I want to mark certain packets with iptables and then catch these marks with iproute2. However Linux seems to ignore these marks. I have a 3.11.4 kernel with CONFIG_IP_ADVANCED_ROUTER and CONFIG_IP_MULTIPLE_TABLES set. Here's my setup: - eth0: LAN - IP 192.168.0.1, netmask /24 - It connects to the LAN - eth1: WAN - IP 192.168.1.180, netmask /24, gateway 192.168.1.1 - It connects to the Internet - tap0: VPN (created with OpenVPN) - Local IP 172.24.25.4, remote IP (and gateway) 172.24.25.2, netmask /24 I want to pass certain traffic through 192.168.1.1 (eth1) and certain through 172.24.25.2 (tap0) - local traffic as well as routed traffic. Rules will be somewhat complicated (for locally-generated traffic and routed traffic), now just let's assume that I want to mark all packets to go through 192.168.1.1. I have added two new routing tables to /etc/iproute2/rt_tables: #v+ 2 vpn 3 wan #v- I've created two of them, so the main table will not have a default gateway. This way I can avoid errors - if I make a mistake and traffic goes through the main table, it won't get out. Tables are then populated: #v+ ip route flush table main ip route add 192.168.0.0/24 dev eth0 table main ip route add 192.168.1.0/24 dev eth1 table main ip route add 172.24.25.0/24 dev tap0 table main ip route flush table...

Palm can't find com port to synch. I can't either.
Hi. I just got a palm IIIxe. It has a serial connection. When I try to synch, it can't find the computer, and it gave an error message about the com port being busy or not available. I opened the hotsynch on the laptop, and it only showed com 3 Com 1 seemed missing. Is there a way to see what com 1 is being used for? And are com ports numbered 1 and 3? Thanks Jim I wish you luck in getting this "ancient" palm device to work with XP's interpretation of Com ports. Yes there is com 1, 2, 3, 4, etc. You may want to search Microsoft's web site for inform...

__getattribute__ doesn't work on 'type' type for '__class__'
I'm running this version of Python: Python 2.4.3 (#1, May 18 2006, 07:40:45) [GCC 3.3.3 (cygwin special)] on cygwin I read in the documentation that these two expressions are interchangeable: x.__getattribute__('name') <==> x.name From "pydoc __getattribute__": ---8<--- Help on method-wrapper object: __getattribute__ = class method-wrapper(object) | Methods defined here: | | __call__(...) | x.__call__(...) <==> x(...) | | __getattribute__(...) | x.__getattribute__('name') <==> x.name --->8--- Yet when I...

Run-time error '424': Object required
Hi all, I'm running a VERY simple bit of code that is supposed to set the record source of the current form based on the entries in two unbound fields to act as a rudimentary search tool. The code is as follows... excuse my over use of ifs and thens but its the only way my brain will logically work out what i am doing. ***Code Segment*** Private Sub Search_Click() Dim strSQL As String, UserLogged As String strSQL = "" strSQL = "SELECT * FROM tblIncidents " If (((Me.IDSearch = "") Or (Me.IDSearch Is Null)) And ((Me.KeywordSearch = "") Or (Me.KeywordSearch Is Null))) Then 'do nowt Else strSQL = strSQL & "WHERE " End If If Me.IDSearch = "" Or Me.IDSearch Is Null Then 'do nowt Else strSQL = strSQL & "(incidentid = '" & Me.IDSearch & "') " End If If (Me.IDSearch = "" Or Me.IDSearch Is Null) Then 'do nowt Else strSQL = strSQL & "AND " End If If Me.KeywordSearch = "" Or Me.KeywordSearch Is Null Then 'do nowt Else strSQL = strSQL & "(incidenttitle LIKE '*" & Me.KeywordSearch & "*') " End If strSQL = strSQL & ";" Me.RecordSource = strSQL End Sub ***End Code Segment*** The Error message appears on the fifth line: If (((Me.IDSearch = "") Or (Me.IDSearch Is Null)) And ((Me.KeywordSearch = "") Or (Me.KeywordSearc...

Re: 'just' option doesn't work in proc format ? #2
Thank you Guido. I'll never figure this out by reading Online Doc. On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 08:28:53 +0100, Guido T <cymraegerict@GMAIL.COM> wrote: >Hi, > >The format of the format needs to be a little different ... > >Try > >proc format; > invalue yy (just default=20) > '1.2' = 0 > ; >run; > >The options for the invalue need to be in brackets, otherwise PROC FORMAT >will think the first value it has to format is "just1.2". The "default=20" >part is required, otherwise the comparisons will be done within the length >of the format string (3 in this case for "1.2"). >Regards >++ Guido. > > > > >On 27/09/2007, Ya Huang <ya.huang@amylin.com> wrote: >> >> Hi there, >> >> According to SAS Online Doc, 'JUST' options left-justifies all input >> strings before they are compared to the ranges. So it seems to me the >> following should give me n=0, after left justify a string ' 1.2' to >> '1.2 ', but it doesn't! >> >> Do I misunderstand the Online Doc? Can someone give me an explanation >> for this? >> >> Thanks >> >> Ya >> >> 104 proc format; >> 105 invalue yy just >> 106 '1.2'=0 >> 107 ; >> >> 109 data _null_; >> 110 c=' 1.2'; >> 111 n=input(c,yy.); >> 112 put...

Web resources about - i can't find any error in my vi but it just doesn't work please help - comp.lang.labview