Keithley 2700

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

I'm using the Keithley 2700 with 7700 and 7708 switching modules.

If I want to close 1 switch each *simultaneously* on the switching
modules will a ROUT:SCAN command work?

I'm not clear whether a ROUT:SCAN opens and closes one switch at a
time in the scan list or not.
0
Reply x9561 (148613) 3/6/2004 4:27:35 PM

See related articles to this posting

comp.lang.labview 35383 articles. 13 followers. Post

Keithley 2700 driver bug?
Hi, I think there is bug in the Configure Filter.vi (ke2700.llb). In the string constant "\s%.;:AVER:WIND\s%f\n;" the " \s%." elements are wrong. Alexander ...

Keithley 2700 Initialize Error
I am using a Keithley 2700 DMM with two 40 Channel I/O cards (7702).  When the I/O cards are not installed, the DMM initializes fine. When we install one or both of the I/O boards, the Initialize function returns the following error: Error -1074110464 occurred at KE2700 Initialize.vi. Possible reasons: Driver Status:  (Hex 0xBFFA6000) Repeated Capability lists cannot be modified after attributes have been added to them. I have a second DMM with an older firmware revision, and it has the same problem.  An NI Forums search found one reference to "Repeated Capa...

Keithley 2700/7708 module Measurement Function Error
I'm using Labview 6i trying to develop a simple VI to read a single temperature point from a type T thermocouple. When I set the Measurment Function to Temperature I get an error at the config block. The kicker is that this VI I have created is virtually a copy of an example VI included with the labView driver that came with the instrument. This example works fine. If I change the measurement function on my VI to DC volts, it works fine, just on Temperature that it fails. The error I get is Error -1074135024 occurred at KE2700 Configure Measurement.vi. Possible reasons: Driver Status: ...

Keithley 2700 w 7708 TC module trigger timer
HI, I'm trying to setup my Keithley 2700 DAQ with a 7708 TC module to scan 8 channel then write the data to a file every 30 second. I can get the scan to work, but the trigger seemes to have no effect. Does anybody have an example of a timed scan. Andrew ...

keithley
Hi all , I have question , I am using keithley card 3100 with LABVIEW ,, I am trying to interface oscillscope with the LABVIEW and draw sin wave in the oscillscope I got erroe message : driverlinx invaild subsystem Plz help me This is the program , kindley please see it :$   LABVIEW1.JPG: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/229650/1/LABVIEW1.JPG ...

FA: Atari Remote Control VCS 2700 (Atari 2700) wireless prototype (circa 1981)
http://snipr.com/VCS2700 In article <cd55c47abbb87a026be21b61971fcdd8@pseudo.borked.net> DC <nob...@pseudo.borked.net> wrote: > > http://snipr.com/VCS2700 Winning bid $5,102 ...

Why does the integration time setting of Keithley 2000 (number of PLC) changes to medium (1PLC) from fast (10 PLC) and slow (0.1 PLC) settings, when I tried to read from Keithley?
Dear All, I am trying to change the NPLC (the integration time) of Keithley 2000 and take voltage readings. Whenever I change the settings to fast or slow and then run the VI, the NPLC changes to medium. Could you kindly tell me what is causing this? Thank you and I look forward to receiving your replies. &nbsp; Regards I haven't used the Keithley 2000, but with the 2700 the defualt is 5 cycles which is the slow rate. If you run a VI that resets the Keithley, this will be reset to slow. Maybe for the 2000, the default is medium and it's being reset. What VI are you running? If it&...

keithley 6430
Good Day, &nbsp; Does anyone know how to&nbsp;use the instrument drivers of the above mentioned instrument?I am currently&nbsp;trying to replace&nbsp;Keithley 236 Sourcemeter with Keithley 6430 sourcemeter.&nbsp;However,inside the&nbsp;LABview programme that i am using, I am experiencing difficulty in replacing the&nbsp;K 236's VIs&nbsp;with those of K 6430. Any help would be greatly appreciated. &nbsp; thanks &nbsp; Hello, &nbsp; Generally instrument drivers have the following major categories: &nbsp; initialize/open, configure operation,&a...

Keithley 199
Hi... I&nbsp;am in a trouble with my Keithley 199 System DMM/Scanner Multimeter which is including Model 1992 scanner card. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I have a GPIB card and Labview 7.1 software program. But I am not good programmer at Labview. So &nbsp;I couldn?t constitute any vi file for reading and recording data from scanner card?s &nbsp;8 channels &nbsp;sperately . Are there any body who can&nbsp;gave me a hand for constitute vi file? best regards. ...

keithley 2400
Please, I need&nbsp;to control a Keithley 2400 sourcemeter. (Source I and Measure V) But,&nbsp;I&nbsp;have problems&nbsp;in measure&nbsp;more&nbsp;points and indicate the&nbsp;time between this measures and in&nbsp;format of this measures. Thank you! I wait for anwser. Hi, Thank you for attention! Sorry but I can�t saw this example because I have Labview 8.0. I could it be the problem that I'm writing simultaneously to the gpib. How did you&nbsp;kill this problem? I want to source a constant current and mesuare a lot of voltage points&nbsp;as a&...

Contivity 2700
We have 2 Contivity 2700's in production and it seems the I lose HTTP access occasionally to these devices. Most of the time it is when I run reports. Most of the time HTTP access comes back but not for like 8-10 HOURS. V05_05.220 Build Date Jul 28 2005, 21:54:53 Serial Number 46176 MAC Address 00-19-E1-FE-11-60 Anyone else experience this? I am upgrading to the newest Rev in 2 weeks and hope that will fix that issue.... Any comments? ...

Nokia 2700 CLASSIC
Dimension 109.2 x 46 x 14 mm, 62 cc Weight 85 g Battery Talk time Up to 6 h, Stand-by Up to 288 h, Music play Up to 12 h OS Nokia Series 40 Memory 32 MB Built-in + Extendable microSD Card (supports up to 2GB) For details: http://infomobilepk.blogspot.com Note: Don't forget to click on ads. ...

bell 2700 with atmega
hey I have a bell 2700 with a atmegs im asking 175.00 ...

keithley KPCI-3100
Bonjour, Nous possedons une carte KPCI-3102 et nous l'utilisons sous LABVIEW pour g�n�rer une impulsion 1/0/1 (\TTL) d'une dur�e pr�cise mais variable par programmation autour &nbsp;de 10 ms afin d'attaquer une electronique nous donnant une relation directe temps/courant d'�chantillons de test . Le DRIVER et les exemples labview ont �t� install�s sous XP Pro + SP2.(driver linx ) Le VI exemple utilis� s'appelle frequency Generation et permet de g�n�rer un signal en temps variable. Cela marche jusqu'� une valeur de 3276 �s en CLK interne.au dela , plus rien. En hor...

Keithley 6514 vi
Hi, I'm trying to configure the Keithley 6514 using GPIB (PCI). I downloaded the vi's available from the Keithley site, however they don't enable me to do simple measurements or to change simple things, like sampling rate, or to set ranges. Has anyone designed a vi for the 6514 which I could use? Thanks, Frank! Hi Are you using serial or gpib IO and what is the error message if there is any? I did some programming and found it a good working instrument. Does it respond to *idn or is there no communication at all. Hi, I'm using GPIB,and I do have a connection with the instrum...

Compaq Presario 2700
Hello every one, I appreciate the help of any one in the following problem. I have the compaq presario 2700, and I have been using it for the last three years. Recently it started to behave very strange. As soon as I start the laptop, it runs for seconds, then it shutsdown, without showing any message. I checked the disk, it is ok. I tried to reinstall, the installation does not complete; the system shutsdown. Can any one help? any idea what it could be? More questions: Where do I find instructions for repair and maintenance? opening the insides, etc.? How can I access the BIOS details? Th...

Keithley 2701 Scanner
This is my first experiment using Labview 8 and third party hardware (Keithley 2701 with a 7703 32-channel scanner card). &nbsp; I'm hoping someone can help me with a small VI example or some advice. &nbsp; I have all the updated drivers from Keithley, I'm trying to set up and scan 32 DC voltage channels. No matter which drivers/functions I choose from the pallette, I can't seem to scan more than one channel. If I pass a channel list, it gives me an error 221 (settings conflict). I realize that this is not NI hardware, but Keithley doesn't seem helpful at all. And their...

AMD 2700 Cooling
I have reciently got myself a AMD 2700 with a ASUS A7V8X-X mobo. I have a small fan on my processor. Although I have not checked any of the temps reported I am in the market for a better cooling unit. I am unsure really of what to buy and was hoping someone would have a recommendation on what they have used or would use...Any feedback is greatly appriciated...Thanks :) ...

keithley pcmcia card
hi folks i have a problem with the keithley pcmcia-12ai card. i have the most recent version of keithleys driverlinx installed ad communication with the card works perfectly in win xp, but matlab refuses to communicate properly. keithley states the card as supported by matlab, (didn�t find supported keithley pcmcia-cards on mathworks.com??!!) but see for yourself: >>daqhwinfo keithley AdaptorDllName: 'C:\Programme\matlab\toolbox\daq\daq\private\mwkeithley.dll' AdaptorDllVersion: 'Version 2.2 (R13) 28-Jun-2002' AdaptorName: 'keithley' BoardNames: {'KPCMCIA-12...

2700 SoDIMM in iBook
Hi all! I get an error in Apple hardware test with a 2700DDR Ram so dimm. I was wondering if it was realy a problem since the ibook otherwise works ok... Best regards, -- --- philming@bouncelibertysurf.fr ICQ - 6030703 remove "bounce" to reply by mail Le Ming <philming@bouncelibertysurf.fr> wrote: > Hi all! > I get an error in Apple hardware test with a 2700DDR Ram so dimm. I was > wondering if it was realy a problem since the ibook otherwise works > ok... > Best regards, BTW it's a 933 G4 ibook... -- --- philming@bouncelibertysurf.fr ICQ - 6030703 rem...

keithley KPCI-PDISO8A
Hi everybody I am first time with LabView and I would like to&nbsp;know If Labview has an interface to Keithley board KPCI-PDISO8A. Any help will be greatly appreciated. When in doubt, always check the vendor's website first. Keithley has an excellent website. <a href="http://www.keithley.com/products/dataacqmodules/pciboards/?path=KPCI-PDISO8A/Downloads#3" target="_blank">http://www.keithley.com/products/dataacqmodules/pciboards/?path=KPCI-PDISO8A/Downloads#3</a> ...

Disassemble a Presario 2700?
I have a thread below regarding problems with this laptop. I'd really like to get up 'n close with the cpu/heatsink/fan, but I can't get it apart. I'm relatively comfortable doing this kind of stuff. I've removed every screw from the bottom of the case, and the couple that secure brackets. Does the screen have to be removed? jm Never mind, I got it. I was trying to get to it from the bottom. Live and learn. thank you, jm "JM" <jm@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:eUGgf.225200$lI5.81116@tornado.ohiordc.rr.com... >I have a thread be...

pc2100 and 2700 compatibility
Hi, My desktop (Compaq Presario S4100NX Desktop) now has a pc2100 ram. Can I insert another pc2700 ram? As long as it is stable, it doesn't matter to me that its running at a lower rate. Thanks ...

keithley 2400
Please, &nbsp; What is this??? &nbsp; When I apply a sorce of 0 V in a&nbsp;circuit, my instrument measure a voltage&nbsp;value different of zero, but approximately of this. Is it normal? Has it a way to zero my instrument? how can I do it? &nbsp; Thank&nbsp; you! ...