Keithley 2700

I'm using the Keithley 2700 with 7700 and 7708 switching modules.

If I want to close 1 switch each *simultaneously* on the switching
modules will a ROUT:SCAN command work?

I'm not clear whether a ROUT:SCAN opens and closes one switch at a
time in the scan list or not.
0
x9561 (148622)
3/6/2004 4:27:35 PM
comp.lang.labview 35390 articles. 0 followers. vasusachin24 (1) is leader. Post Follow

keithley
Hi all , I have question , I am using keithley card 3100 with LABVIEW ,, I am trying to interface oscillscope with the LABVIEW and draw sin wave in the oscillscope I got erroe message : driverlinx invaild subsystem Plz help me This is the program , kindley please see it :$   LABVIEW1.JPG: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/229650/1/LABVIEW1.JPG ...

serial read; LabVIEW and my Keithley-6487 picoammeter
Hi,I?ve got a problem with serial communication between LabVIEW on my PC and my Keithley-6487 picoammeter ? I just want to source a voltage and measure a corresponding current; simple enough, but at the moment I can only source a voltage, I can?t retrieve the current from the Keithley. My code for this is here:-<a href="http://www.ee.ucl.ac.uk/~pfrench/Download/Misc2.html" target="_blank">http://www.ee.ucl.ac.uk/~pfrench/Download/Misc2.html</a>* [the code is crude but effective at the moment]Thanks,Paul French &nbsp; *OR USE:- Labview_serial.vi: http://for...

Keithley 238 GPIB Communication
I am using LabView 6.1 and writing an application that communicates to this instrument (among others) via GPIB. My communication to the Keithley is usually okay for a while in the beginning, but after the program has ran for about 5-10 minutes, it loses communication with it. The Keithley drivers I am using just timeout and it looks like there is not really a specific error code except for ERR(0). Has anyone had issues communicating with this or a similar instrument, and how was it resolved? I did see someone post that it may be a good idea to modify the Keithley drivers to use VISA instea...

Why does the integration time setting of Keithley 2000 (number of PLC) changes to medium (1PLC) from fast (10 PLC) and slow (0.1 PLC) settings, when I tried to read from Keithley?
Dear All, I am trying to change the NPLC (the integration time) of Keithley 2000 and take voltage readings. Whenever I change the settings to fast or slow and then run the VI, the NPLC changes to medium. Could you kindly tell me what is causing this? Thank you and I look forward to receiving your replies. &nbsp; Regards I haven't used the Keithley 2000, but with the 2700 the defualt is 5 cycles which is the slow rate. If you run a VI that resets the Keithley, this will be reset to slow. Maybe for the 2000, the default is medium and it's being reset. What VI are you running? If it&...

FTP puts failing through Contivity 2700 from NATed client
We are having a problem using Windows Server 2003 command line FTP client behind our Contivity 2700 (vendor supplied application with a zillion scripts written for the command line and FTP being a big part of the process). Our internal server needs to do a put to their external FTP server, and when done at the command line it simply hangs and the file transfer doesn't happen. Works fine with the WSFTP client from the same server to the same remote server. I've looked at a variety of things around passive/active mode FTP, and tried setting my command prompt FTP sessio...

keithley matlab and ethernet connection
Hi, recently I have been working on keithley series 2612A. I want to do voltage sweep measurements. But I want to communicate using lan cable and matlab. I tried using the tcpip function ( http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/11802 ). It seems to connect but when I try to read or write something, the instrument shows error. Has anyone been able to accomplish this before? A sample code using GPIB can be found here: http://www.keithley.com/data?asset=13157 I need to implement something like that but using the lan connection. Any help? "Shirish Pandey" <nepalin...

data collection with keithley 2400 and lv6
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Im a student working with a Keithley 2400 and lab view 6.&nbsp; Im doing a voltage sweep using a VI I downloaded off Keithley's site (2400swp(vxi)).&nbsp; The instrument is controlled correctly and the instruments buffer contains the correct values, but the readout on the front panel is garbage. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Im assuming that the subvi KE24xx Read Buffer returns a pointer to the array and that pointer is displayed instead of&nbsp; the actual value.&nbsp;&nbsp; How do I fix this code without having to rewrite the Read Buffe...

Keithley 199
Hi... I&nbsp;am in a trouble with my Keithley 199 System DMM/Scanner Multimeter which is including Model 1992 scanner card. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I have a GPIB card and Labview 7.1 software program. But I am not good programmer at Labview. So &nbsp;I couldn?t constitute any vi file for reading and recording data from scanner card?s &nbsp;8 channels &nbsp;sperately . Are there any body who can&nbsp;gave me a hand for constitute vi file? best regards. ...

FA: Keithley Metrabyte PIO-12 Data Acquisition Module
I am auctioning a Keithley Metrabyte PIO-12 on eBay that my partner used on a software project. The project has since ended. The PIO-12 is supported by both Data Acquisition Toolbox 2.9 by MathWorks and Real-Time Windows Target 2.6.2 by MathWorks. I have been a seller on eBay for 8 years, resulting in a 99.6% positive feedback score and 274 positive feedbacks. If you are interested in acquiring this board as a backup or replacement, please feel free to bid by doing the following: Keithley Metrabyte PIO-12 <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=016&sspagename=STRK%3A...

Labview program for keithley 6430 with serial port RS232
Hello everyone! &nbsp; I just got a problem when I was trying to make a programm for 6430 with serial port communication. &nbsp; The examples which Keithley gave us seem only working with GPIB. &nbsp; I just want to measure the current with source zero volt. &nbsp; It seems pretty simple, but I always&nbsp;get error&nbsp;with the initialize subvi. &nbsp; Anyone has a&nbsp;good idea? It looks like Keithley has a couple of drivers. Could you post just the initialize function and the provide the error code that you are getting? Some drivers only require a moderate...

keithley 6430
Good Day, &nbsp; Does anyone know how to&nbsp;use the instrument drivers of the above mentioned instrument?I am currently&nbsp;trying to replace&nbsp;Keithley 236 Sourcemeter with Keithley 6430 sourcemeter.&nbsp;However,inside the&nbsp;LABview programme that i am using, I am experiencing difficulty in replacing the&nbsp;K 236's VIs&nbsp;with those of K 6430. Any help would be greatly appreciated. &nbsp; thanks &nbsp; Hello, &nbsp; Generally instrument drivers have the following major categories: &nbsp; initialize/open, configure operation,&a...

Keithley 2700
I'm using the Keithley 2700 with 7700 and 7708 switching modules. If I want to close 1 switch each *simultaneously* on the switching modules will a ROUT:SCAN command work? I'm not clear whether a ROUT:SCAN opens and closes one switch at a time in the scan list or not. ...

Dual G5 2700 review at PC World
http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,1759,1822000,00.asp "We recommend the Power Mac Dual 2.7GHz for power-hungry photo, music, and video artists who need expansion space and the horsepower to get the job done. The Power Mac Dual 2.7GHz represents the pinnacle of Mac computing." Ilgaz In article <3gsvsmFe7459U1@individual.net>, Ilgaz@spamcop.net says... > http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,1759,1822000,00.asp > > "We recommend the Power Mac Dual 2.7GHz for power-hungry photo, music, > and video artists who need expansion space and the horsepower to get > t...

keithley 2400
Please, I need&nbsp;to control a Keithley 2400 sourcemeter. (Source I and Measure V) But,&nbsp;I&nbsp;have problems&nbsp;in measure&nbsp;more&nbsp;points and indicate the&nbsp;time between this measures and in&nbsp;format of this measures. Thank you! I wait for anwser. Hi, Thank you for attention! Sorry but I can�t saw this example because I have Labview 8.0. I could it be the problem that I'm writing simultaneously to the gpib. How did you&nbsp;kill this problem? I want to source a constant current and mesuare a lot of voltage points&nbsp;as a&...

Keithley 2000 and 7002 with trigger link
Hello! I am writing an application for the 2000 DMM and a 7002 switch system. The instruments are set up with trigger link. What I want to do is simply to load a scan list to the 7002, scan and read back the results from the 2000. Here is what I have so far in terms of SCPI (I have looked at the Keithley LV drivers but I think they complicate stuff + there are no high level functions for trigger link setup included): &nbsp; DMM&nbsp;*RST SW&nbsp;*RSTSW&nbsp;Open SW&nbsp;Scan (@2!1:2!40)SW&nbsp;:TRIGger:SOURce TLINkSW&nbsp;:TRIGger:TCONfigure:PROTocol ASYNchronousSW&...

keithley pcmcia card
hi folks i have a problem with the keithley pcmcia-12ai card. i have the most recent version of keithleys driverlinx installed ad communication with the card works perfectly in win xp, but matlab refuses to communicate properly. keithley states the card as supported by matlab, (didn�t find supported keithley pcmcia-cards on mathworks.com??!!) but see for yourself: >>daqhwinfo keithley AdaptorDllName: 'C:\Programme\matlab\toolbox\daq\daq\private\mwkeithley.dll' AdaptorDllVersion: 'Version 2.2 (R13) 28-Jun-2002' AdaptorName: 'keithley' BoardNames: {'KPCMCIA-12...

keithley KPCI-PDISO8A
Hi everybody I am first time with LabView and I would like to&nbsp;know If Labview has an interface to Keithley board KPCI-PDISO8A. Any help will be greatly appreciated. When in doubt, always check the vendor's website first. Keithley has an excellent website. <a href="http://www.keithley.com/products/dataacqmodules/pciboards/?path=KPCI-PDISO8A/Downloads#3" target="_blank">http://www.keithley.com/products/dataacqmodules/pciboards/?path=KPCI-PDISO8A/Downloads#3</a> ...

Re: Keithley 238 GPIB Communication
Replying to an old thread, but here is a&nbsp;solution I found: &nbsp; The hang-up seems to only occur when "Keith 238 Read Measurement.vi" is called, and always between the two case structures of the first sequence (see the attached file) &nbsp; I added a 50ms time delay, and haven't seen a problem for a good period of time. Added Time Delay.JPG: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/234780/1/Added Time Delay.JPG ...

keithley KPCI-3100
Bonjour, Nous possedons une carte KPCI-3102 et nous l'utilisons sous LABVIEW pour g�n�rer une impulsion 1/0/1 (\TTL) d'une dur�e pr�cise mais variable par programmation autour &nbsp;de 10 ms afin d'attaquer une electronique nous donnant une relation directe temps/courant d'�chantillons de test . Le DRIVER et les exemples labview ont �t� install�s sous XP Pro + SP2.(driver linx ) Le VI exemple utilis� s'appelle frequency Generation et permet de g�n�rer un signal en temps variable. Cela marche jusqu'� une valeur de 3276 �s en CLK interne.au dela , plus rien. En hor...

Help!! Keithley KPCI-3100 Series
Hi !! I´m Working on a Project at the university. I have Matlab R2009a and a KPCI-3103a from KEITHLEY instruments. I searched in both Keithley as in Mathworks websites for the Adaptor for Data Acquisition. but not found. with the first command DAQHWINFO KEITHLEY i get this warning : `??? Error using ==> daqhwinfo at 115 Failure to find requested data acquisition device: keithley.` the KPCI is working with DriverLINX and connected to a self-made Ultrasound Thanks "Amin " <mjama@hotmail.de> wrote in message <hn3vc2$21h$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Hi...

Compaq 2700 laptop Service Manuals?
Does anyone have a service manual for a compaq 2711AP laptop? Thanks. Dale ...

Keithley 6514 vi
Hi, I'm trying to configure the Keithley 6514 using GPIB (PCI). I downloaded the vi's available from the Keithley site, however they don't enable me to do simple measurements or to change simple things, like sampling rate, or to set ranges. Has anyone designed a vi for the 6514 which I could use? Thanks, Frank! Hi Are you using serial or gpib IO and what is the error message if there is any? I did some programming and found it a good working instrument. Does it respond to *idn or is there no communication at all. Hi, I'm using GPIB,and I do have a connection with the instrum...

Keithley 2701 Scanner
This is my first experiment using Labview 8 and third party hardware (Keithley 2701 with a 7703 32-channel scanner card). &nbsp; I'm hoping someone can help me with a small VI example or some advice. &nbsp; I have all the updated drivers from Keithley, I'm trying to set up and scan 32 DC voltage channels. No matter which drivers/functions I choose from the pallette, I can't seem to scan more than one channel. If I pass a channel list, it gives me an error 221 (settings conflict). I realize that this is not NI hardware, but Keithley doesn't seem helpful at all. And their...

keithley 2400
Please, &nbsp; What is this??? &nbsp; When I apply a sorce of 0 V in a&nbsp;circuit, my instrument measure a voltage&nbsp;value different of zero, but approximately of this. Is it normal? Has it a way to zero my instrument? how can I do it? &nbsp; Thank&nbsp; you! ...

Keithley 2700 w 7708 TC module trigger timer
HI, I'm trying to setup my Keithley 2700 DAQ with a 7708 TC module to scan 8 channel then write the data to a file every 30 second. I can get the scan to work, but the trigger seemes to have no effect. Does anybody have an example of a timed scan. Andrew ...