LabView 6.1 Run-time engine

Hello, all.  I installed the LabView 6.1 run-time engine on a Win2k
platform with no trouble.   My question is that when one is building an
executable LabView application to use the run-time engine is it possible
at build time to know the subroutines and dlls that a particular VISA VI
(a component of the top-level VI) will call?  These subroutines/dlls
either have to be included in the build or on the run-time platform.
Although LabView 6.1 Professional identifies the sub-VIs of the top-level
VI, I see no tool(s) that identifies the needed subroutines/dlls (e.g.
VISA.dll in the \Windows\System32 directory).

Although I don't think this is a factor, I am using LabView 6.1
Professional on a WinXP platform rather than Win2k as on the target
run-time engine platform.  Thanks for your time and comment.  Sincerely,

John Wood (Code 5550)        e-mail: wood@itd.nrl.navy.mil
Naval Research Laboratory
4555 Overlook Avenue, SW
Washington, DC 20375-5337
0
wood (22)

Hi John,
VISA has it's own Runtime Engine, here's the latest one, you might
want to check your VISA version.

http://digital.ni.com/softlib.nsf/954feaeea92d90918625674b00658b83/7e177d6e06db36b886256d720078da05?OpenDocument

Regards,
Ryan K.
0
x9561 (148440)
6/3/2004 4:56:01 AM
In article <506500000005000000A08E0100-1079395200000@exchange.ni.com>,
ryank <x@no.email> wrote:

> Hi John,
> VISA has it's own Runtime Engine, here's the latest one, you might
> want to check your VISA version.

http://digital.ni.com/softlib.nsf/954feaeea92d90918625674b00658b83/7e177d6e06db36b886256d720078da05?OpenDocument

> Regards,
> Ryan K.

Thanks Ryan, for responding.  Installing NI-VISA on the same platform as
the run-time engine solved the problem.  I still needed to have an Agilent
..dll file on the run-time platform but that was no big deal.  Thanks again
for the help.  Sincerely,