LabVIEW 7 can't open source code based on LAbVIEW 6.1.

LabVIEW 7 can't open source code based on the LAbVIEW 6.1 with an
error that some VI doesn't have block diagram and can't be converted.
What to do in this situation.
0
x9561 (148440)

You are stuck, unless you can get the source code for the VI with the
missing diagram.  However, you can still open the rest of the
application.  Delete the "bad" VI and replace it will new code,
assuming that you know how it works.
0
x9561 (148440)
Jim is right.

There is no way of converting/upgrading a VI to the newer version of
LabVIEW without its block diagram.  Below are a couple of KBs that
discuss this issue:

<a
href="http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/websearch/862567530005F09C862567DA005A06E7?OpenDocument">How
Do I Recover My Block Diagram If I Saved My VI with Options and
Selected Remove Diagrams?</a>

<a
href="http://ae/operations/ae/public.nsf/webPreview/28C4CB0CF83E1A1D862566E2007A2A9C?OpenDocument">What
Does it Mean When I Receive the Message "LabVIEW load error code
11"?</a>

Feroz
0
x9561 (148440)