LabVIEW crashes when function called from DLL

Hello,

I'm a relative new user of LabVIEW and looking for some help. I've posted this issue in another board and was unsuccessful. I was told to try it here.

LabVIEW crashes everytime I run it. The code (error.vi) contains a subvi (error2.vi) which calls a function and crashes. The information about the dll file can be found at the following site <a href="http://www.amptek.com/mcadll.zip" target="_blank"> http://www.amptek.com/mcadll.zip</a>&nbsp; . Hope you can help

error.vi:
http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/238711/1/error.vi

error2.vi:
http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/238711/2/error2.vi
0
x9561 (148441)

Web resources about - LabVIEW crashes when function called from DLL - comp.lang.labview

Wave function - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... (a ball attached to a spring ) in classical mechanics (A-B) and quantum mechanics (C-H). In quantum mechanics (C-H), the ball has a wave function ...

Eating chocolate 'improves brain function' - study
... news for those with a sweet tooth - a recent study has found that regular chocolate consumption is associated with better cognitive function. ...

Using Functions to Make Better Abstractions
... (code that is tightly coupled to its own implementation details). I was wrong. I was wrong because I had an incomplete understanding of functions. ...

Cisco launches new network functions virtualization infrastructure solution to help service providers ...
Al-Bawaba Cisco launches new network functions virtualization infrastructure solution to help service providers run network ... Al-Bawaba ...

Google Maps for iOS adds detour function, 3D touch support
Google has extended its pit-stop feature the ability to find places to stop off on journeys to iPhone and iPad users with the release of Google ...

LVMH's Hublot May Be Next Brand for Smart Functions, Biver Says
Hublot will probably be the next LVMH watch brand to add smart functions, following TAG Heuer’s footsteps in combining Swiss craftsmanship and ...

Yahoo Begins Grim Job of Closing Functions, Laying Off Staff
Yahoo Food is closing, and other digital magazines on tech, travel and beauty are also scheduled for closing or major cutbacks.

Engineers 3D Print Tissue That Mimics How The Human Liver Functions
Engineers say they have 3D printed life-like liver tissue that could be a new platform in the lab to test the efficacy of drugs saving pharmaceutical ...

A 3D Printed Jet Engine Appears to Function
... jet engine . You may remember seeing a 3D printed jet engine grace our front page back in October. That one was beautiful didn’t function . ...

Supreme Court Justices Can Still Function With Eight
... Domain, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=7990759] But as to whether the remaining Supreme Court justices will be able to function ...