Labview out of memory message: memory full; not enough memory to complete this operation

Hello,
I have programmed various algorithms for preprocessing of large data sets, mainly using the linear algebra toolkit.
I am having memory problems with labview when I run my program - even when testing with a 'small' data set  of 2000 columns and 2000 rows. I get messages like: Labvie out of memory; memory full; not enough memory to complete operation. And these messages come very soon after I import the data - i.e. i do not get much chance to do much processing!
I will appreciate help with this. I have tried to streamline my code, but I am sure I am still missing things. I know it is difficult without seeing the code, but I will try to explain. Briefly, this is how the program works:

In the front panel I use a tab display, where each tab displays: 1. a data import, where the user may select varaibles to analyse, etc. and 2. - 6. display and allow user to run various techniques for preprocessing and analysisn these data.

In the back I use a case structure to go through the data import and different techniques. This case structure sits inside a while loop, which I use to get the program to run. The selector terminal of each case is used to run the programs in each tab. I hope you can see what I have done and this is making sense.

In the first tab, once the data is in and the user selects the data variables to analyse, etc. , the data is displayed in arrays and in a xy graph so that the user may see if all OK before processing. The selected data is passed on to the next case (and other cases, depending on what is needed) for processing. The data is passed on using local variables.

In this second case, I do some simple math manipulations to the data and I use case structures arranged one after the other to allow the user to select the best preprocessing techniques for their data. Once they have preprocessed it, I again use local variables to pass this data on to the next case for analysisng the data..

In the third case I allow the user to do some more analysis and their results can be used for more processing in case four, etc. etc then pass these results to case five and then after more analysis to case six. So as you can see I do pass data on from case to case using local variables - this may be a problem (?) but I do not know how else to do it!

Now in the front pannel I also use xy graphs and waveform graphs to display data - I have tried to minimie their use, and I have, but really they are very useful so I would like to keep them. One thing I have done with regards to graphics - which I think helps is I have used a second while loop, where the plotting is done. So again I use local variables to pass the data out of the different cases in the first while loop and into the second for plotting.

I will really appreciate some pointers on why I am having this 'Labview out of memory' problem and how I may fix it. The dataset I am using for testing is not particularly large. I think it is my lack of programming skills....

Thanks.

0
x9561 (148467)

It is difficult to say much without seeing the code, but most likely you are creating a huge amound of data copies.

One problem is probably the use of local variables to shuttle huge data sets between code locations. Local variable always create data copies. Typically, you should place all data into shift registers so a single copy of the data is available in all cases. Locals are rarely needed.

Extra data copes are also created in controls and indicators. You should make sure to limit the data in indicators to reasonable sets. For example don't feed 2000x2000 points to an xy-graph, use some kind of data reduction. For array indicators only display the subset that is visible, then scroll through it by selecting different subsets of the data in the shift register as a function of custom index controls.

Have a look at the application note <a href="http://zone.ni.com/devzone/conceptd.nsf/webmain/6A56C174EABA7BBD86256E58005D9712" target="_blank">Managing Large Data Sets in LabVIEW</a>
&nbsp;
If you can, post your code and we might be able to point out other bottlenecks and suggest workarounds. :)
&nbsp;
What is your LabVIEW version?Message Edited by altenbach on 06-16-2006  08:17 PM
0
x9561 (148467)
6/17/2006 3:40:06 AM
RVR wrote:

...However, I will be grateful if you could show me an example of how to pass data from one case to the nex using shift registers.

I made a simple example where the data is contained in a shift register to be available in several event cases for further processing.
&nbsp;
(It can easily be expanded by adding more cases, e.g. for saving the data.)
&nbsp;
Let me know if you have any questions. :)

DataInShiftRegister.vi:
http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/190488/1/DataInShiftRegister.vi
0
x9561 (148467)
6/17/2006 5:10:06 PM
thank you very much i will&nbsp;let you know how I go.
&nbsp;
0
x9561 (148467)

Out of memory while I still have enough memory
Dear all, My problem is as follows, I want to run an simulation in Femlab. The mesh has around 10,000 elements and 8,000 nodes. My computer has a memory of 1,024 MB and I have set the virtual memory up to 4 GB. When I'm running the simulation the simulation stops with a message that it is "out of Memory". The used memory was at that moment around 0.8 GB, what means that the capacity of the memory was not fully used. Could someone tell me why this is and what actions I have to undertake to solve this problem. regards Harry Dekker Harry Dekker wrote: > > Dear all, > ...

Labview memory full
I&nbsp;am running window 2003 server on dell PE 2850 server. it is a domain controller.when some programs ( Labview VIs ) run on this system, suddenly enormous large file (run into GBs) is created in Labview 7.1/SysLog folde with format yyyymmddhhmm.log. &nbsp; DSC module tells only about creation of this file, but is silent how to limit the size of this file. when so much large file is creted , system memory is exhausted bcaz it canot accomodate so much Huge file and "Memory is Full" error is appeared, &nbsp;and system get hanged. &nbsp; it is worthmentioning i have 4 GB RAM installed. &nbsp; prompt response will b highly appretiated. &nbsp; regards zalmay wrote:I&nbsp;am running window 2003 server on dell PE 2850 server. it is a domain controller.when some programs ( Labview VIs ) run on this system, suddenly enormous large file (run into GBs) is created in Labview 7.1/SysLog folde with format yyyymmddhhmm.log. &nbsp; DSC module tells only about creation of this file, but is silent how to limit the size of this file. when so much large file is creted , system memory is exhausted bcaz it canot accomodate so much Huge file and "Memory is Full" error is appeared, &nbsp;and system get hanged. &nbsp; it is worthmentioning i have 4 GB RAM installed. &nbsp; prompt response will b highly appretiated. &nbsp; regardsYou are aware of the fact that Windows 2003 Server is not supported by LabVIEW in any way? It may w...

LabView memory is full
Buongiorno Dopo aver mandato in RUN il mio applicativo (.exe) si � verificato unmessaggio di errore dopo circa 4 ore . Il messaggio di errore � :LabView memory is fullvi"arsia_radar_ctrl.vi" was stopped atnode 0x77FC of subVI"idf_708_radar_ctrlserver.vi" Da che cause pu� dipendere il messaggio&nbsp;"LabView memory is full "? Vi invio anche il subvi di cui LabView fa riferimento. Grazie per l'aiuto. &nbsp; Cordiali Saluti &nbsp; Francesco Boccacci idf_708RADAR_CTRLSERVER.vi: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/174197/1/idf_708RADAR_CTRLSERVER....

max memory,logical memory,physical memory
please provide me ith the differnce between max memory,logical memory and physical memory along with with their usages.... am in urgent need kindly reply also what is the relationship between max memory and shared memory kernal parameter which we set while ibuilding servers kernel.shmmax? -- Posted using the http://www.dbforumz.com interface, at author's request Articles individually checked for conformance to usenet standards Topic URL: http://www.dbforumz.com/Sybase-max-memory-logical-memory-physical-memory-ftopict242348.html Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.dbforumz.com/eform.php?p=842122 Hi, pl check at http://sybooks.sybase.com/onlinebooks/group-as/asg1251e/sag/@Generic__BookTextView/57097;pt=57097#X shmmax should be at least as large max memory to boot up sybase regards Manoj crazy_monk wrote: > please provide me ith the differnce between max memory,logical memory > and physical memory along with with their usages.... > am in urgent need kindly reply > also what is the relationship between max memory and shared memory > kernal parameter which we set while ibuilding servers > kernel.shmmax? > > -- > Posted using the http://www.dbforumz.com interface, at author's request > Articles individually checked for conformance to usenet standards > Topic URL: http://www.dbforumz.com/Sybase-max-memory-logical-memory-physical-memory-ftopict...

faster memory or more memory?
Hey, I have read all the reviews i could find for all the hardware I plan to use to build my new system but I have hit a wall. I have decided on the 9600pro chipset and powercolor brand but there are 2 cards in my price range. One is a 256mb card with an effective memory speed of 400mhz and the other a 128mb card with an effective memory speed of 600mhz Everything else appears to be equal for the cards and the price difference is about 10dollars. At first I wonderd if the 600mhz card was overclocking the memory but I did manage to find out that it wasn't but actualy uses better/faster ...

faster memory or more memory?
Hey, I have read all the reviews i could find for all the hardware I plan to use to build my new system but I have hit a wall. I have decided on the 9600pro chipset and powercolor brand but there are 2 cards in my price range. One is a 256mb card with an effective memory speed of 400mhz and the other a 128mb card with an effective memory speed of 600mhz Everything else appears to be equal for the cards and the price difference is about 10dollars. At first I wonderd if the 600mhz card was overclocking the memory but I did manage to find out that it wasn't but actualy uses better/faster modules. So now the big questiong is will I get better performance from haveing more video memory or from the faster memory. Will many games in the near future make good use of the 256mb of memory? Is the time saved by faster memory going to outweigh the time taken to load graphics to the cards memory from system more often on the 128mb card. I'm sure its hard to say without knowing the other system specs. so here they are... abit ic7-max3 motherboard p4 2.8c cpu with 800mhz fsb and multithreading 1gb (256mbx2) corsair xms dual channel memory ddr400 120gb ata133 7200rpm harddrive (decided on this over the sata model) I plan on getting a 52x cdrom for games (52x40x52x burners are like 30 bucks now!) Any advice would be great Thanks The Graphics cards use DDR memory (Double Data Rate) The 400 memory is running at 200mhz, but moves twice as much data as the older SDRAM The 600 mem...

question about 'Unable to allocate memory: to make array error' message ( and I think there is enough memory)
Guys, I'm trying to run a process in which I fall into a 'unable to allocate memory' issue, but I think I have enough memory and for some reason IDL doesnt' know it. I run my process and request 60GB of RAM. I create first a fltarr(16000000,19,6) if my numbers are right that's ~6.8 GB of memory I then try to create another fltarr of (16000000,19,19) again, if my numbers are correct, that is ~21.5 GB, total of ~28GB. When I try to do that IDL sends a "% Unable to allocate memory: to make array." error. Below my code and the output from the process. Any ideas? Thanks JP pro test_memory_raijin compile_opt idl2 nan= !Values.F_NAN ; first make an array like the one is causing trouble print, 'at the very beggining:' & help, /memory x= fltarr(4000l*4000, 19, 6) print, 'after creating x:' & help, /memory ; now create another large array sizeX = size(X) y= fltarr(sizeX[1], sizeX[2], sizeX[2]) & y[*]=NaN print, 'after creating y:' & help, /memory ; get rid of y undefine, y & help, /memory ; now call medoid_2d y= medoid_2d(x) print, 'at the end:' & help, /memory end OUTPUT: IDL Version 8.2.1 (linux x86_64 m64). (c) 2012, Exelis Visual Information Solutions, Inc. Installation number: 237570. Licensed for use by: ANU Supercomputer Facility % Compiled module: TEST_MEMORY_RAIJIN. at the very beggi...

How do I make sure all of my VI's and globals are loaded into memory in and stay in memory in LabVIEW 8.5
In LabVIEW 7.1 and all previous versions, we have a top level VI that has our main test modules and our global variables in it's diagram. We make this a subvi to another vi that is put into the windows startup folder. This way all of our VI's are loaded into memory at bootup. This makes it easy for development to find VI's, speeds things up so Test Stand doesn't need to load and unload VI's when it's calling the VI's and it keeps the few global&nbsp;we use in memory. It seems that LabVIEW 8.5 behaves a bit differently. It does not always seem&nbsp;keep all of the &nbsp;VI's and globals in memory if they are not being used (this top VI is not running, we have always used it to hold all of our code in memory). I guessing it is trying to clean up memory. Is there a way to force LabVIEW 8.5 to load all the subvi's ( including global vi's)&nbsp;of the caller VI&nbsp;into memory and never unload anything from memory even if the non of the VI's are running? Hi Hollister, Sub-VIs and global variables should be in memory as long as a VI that&nbsp;calls it is open.&nbsp; I have tested this in 8.5, and the VIs are loaded into memory even if the program is not run.&nbsp; You can check the status of memory in LabVIEW by selecting Tools&gt;&gt;Profile&gt;&gt;Performance and Memory. What is the exact behvioral difference you have seen between the different versions?&nbsp; Does the top level VI r...

Error Code &quot;1097.....this might corrupted LABVIEW's memory..........&quot; appears after exit the labview and re-start labview
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;I have a probelm when I use the "tool/import shared library(.dll)" wizard&nbsp;to generate the&nbsp;API from C. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; The API &nbsp;works correctly when I complete the wizard, but after I exit labview and re-start labview to run&nbsp;the API&nbsp;again. The error 1097 code "......this might corrupted LABVIEW's memory.............."appears. &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;The only solution now is to re-generate or update the wizard to&nbsp;generate the API. &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;I try to find the answer in &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <a href="http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/58596F5D41CE8EFB862562AF0074E04C?OpenDocument" target="_blank">http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/58596F5D41CE8EFB862562AF0074E04C?OpenDocument</a>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; The paragraph in above article shows ........................... &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; "LabVIEW does not crash until it is closedThe most likely problem is that the DLL function being called has corrupted th...

not enough memory to complete the operation-how do i eliminate the error?
HI All, &nbsp; I have posted the questions before in this forum,but as i am not able to cure the problem i am posting it again. &nbsp; I have&nbsp; a large database oriented application to plot graph.Almost one year back given the application to the user. &nbsp; They were not getting any problem before.But now the user is telling they are getting an error message-"not enough memory to complete the operation".The same application is running in one of our pcs also.But here no problem. &nbsp; Tried&nbsp; to change the vitual memory setting in the user's pc by setting to system managed size. But still getting the same error. &nbsp; Why the same application running finely in one pc and resulting some error in another pc? &nbsp; Except that they are getting the error message the application is running properly(ie,except that they are getting the error they are able to plot the graph.)Is there any work around for this?Atleast is there any way to hide the error message? &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Hi, &nbsp; Thanks for the reply. Ya the post is a duplicate post,but not duplicate of the link pointed by u. &nbsp; In the link u given,i asked my doubt and in that case i was not getting any error message. &nbsp; But in the current post i was asking for a way to eliminate the error. &nbsp; How the same application run smoothly in one pc while popping the error in another? &nbsp; When we can tell that we crea...

'Not enough memory to complete operation'
After more that a year working fine with my (Sony-Ericsson W800i) phone, my SMS application on the Palm Tx now gives the above error message when I try to check for, or get, messages from the phone. I can still send SMS messages fine, but to download received messages from the phone just gives the memory error message. I use bluetooth for the comms, the application is SMS v 5.4.1P and the Tx is using Garnet v 5.4.9. Any ideas folks? Thanks After doing a bit of digging around, I have concluded that if you get the above message it is NOT your Palm that is somehow running out of memory - rather it is your phone. It seems that after a while as phone batteries degrade their ability to communicate with the phone fails. This gives the phone the false impression that the battery is running low. The phone takes evasive action by turning itself off which can affect its memory, or at least what it thinks is its memory capacity. This seems to be more likely to happen when you have loads of music and photos saved and even wiping these off does not get the desired effect - the phone still thinks that it has limited memory. I have not been able to find out exactly what is happening here - but in my own experience this exactly fits the bill and I for one shall use it as an excuse to get another phone :-) I'll see it things are fixed as a result. "Random Thoughts" <No.spam@sunny.boy> wrote in message news:0aX5i.2812$zL6.1240@newsfe7-gui.ntli.ne...

Question: Real memory, Virtual memory and Whos command, how to assess the needed memory?
Hi, I have a MacBook Pro with 4GB of RAM and a 64-bit Matlab R2010a. I would like to compare the required memory of two different algorithms. Since the "memory" command does not work on Mac, I use "whos" to take the number of Bytes of the variables and then I sum up the bytes to have a measure of the stored data. However, this is not an exact way of measuring the stored data in the memory. For example if you make a copy from a variable in Matlab, "whos" command would give you an increased size of stored data, whereas the occupied memory does not actually inc...

Out of Memory displaying memory usage
Hello, I have been running into 'Out of memory' issues on a piece of code that I have written. Unsurprisingly, this error occurs after the code has been running a while and so it is not easy for me to reproduce to figure out what the problem is. What I am wondering is if it is possible to have matlab display the current memory usage before throwing the error, or if it's possible to have it run a keyboard command. I'm basically hoping to have some way to explore the current memory usage before the error quits out of the function and I lose the memory distribution. Thanks, Brendan On 11-03-04 12:53 PM, Brendan Tracey wrote: > I have been running into 'Out of memory' issues on a piece of code that I have > written. Unsurprisingly, this error occurs after the code has been running a > while and so it is not easy for me to reproduce to figure out what the problem > is. > > What I am wondering is if it is possible to have matlab display the current > memory usage before throwing the error, or if it's possible to have it run a > keyboard command. I'm basically hoping to have some way to explore the current > memory usage before the error quits out of the function and I lose the memory > distribution. Does using dbstop if error from the command line help? I do not know at the moment if it can catch Out Of Memory errors. On Mar 4, 1:53=A0pm, "Brendan Tracey" <tracey.bren...@gmail.com> wrote: > ...

ld: out of memory: cannot allocate memory
Hi All: Anyone know why I would be getting this error? I have searched Google but haven't found anything yet. Here is the situation. One of my programmers came in today and tried to compile his program but it gave him the above error. It gives the error on any compile. I have tried the following: Replaced the memory Replaced the CPU Replaced the motherboard with new memory and CPU Run an fsck to check the file system. Checked the bios settings Checked memory usage using ps (about 10mb used of 256 mb available). I'm stumped and at a loss as to why the linker is n...

Memory allocation in device memory.
Hi, I'm writing an application using directsound that captures, mixes and plays back sound. During the mixing phase I allocate a buffer using a standard call to new, to use as temporary storage. I would like to know how i can have this temporary buffer allocated on device memory so that i don't have the overhead of data being captured on the sound card RAM, then being sent to system RAM, mixed, then sent back to the device for playback. I assume that it may have to do with overloading the new operator, but i'm not sure how to specifiy the memory location to allocate fr...

Cache memory exhausted, Out of memory
Hello, I have one problem and one question: Problem: I just tried to import (load) a MAT File (about 132 MB, not ascii format). It is possible to import the file once, but not more often. I always get the following error: Cache memory exhausted ??? Error using ==> load Out of memory. Type HELP MEMORY for your options. Here some information about the Matlab version: MATLAB Version 7.3.0.1266 (R2006b) MATLAB License Number: DEMO Operating System: Mac OS X Version: 10.4.8 Build: 8L2127 Java VM Version: Java 1.5.0_06 with "Apple Computer, Inc." Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM mixed mode...

Error on running LV application-not enough memory to complete this operation
Hi, &nbsp; Developed an application for multi plot graph. &nbsp; The graph is having around 25 plots and and its fetching many records from the database for the pltting purpose. &nbsp; This LV application is a module of a VB real time application which is running always on the PC. &nbsp; Now when the user tries to plot the graph...some times he is getting an error message as the following &nbsp; "not enough memory to complete this operation" &nbsp; What are the reasons for such an error message and how do i eliminate this error? ...

memory allocation and freeing memory
there are sometimes that I use third party libraries, I use some functions that returns char * or structs, etc. sometimes the memory that is returned by those libraries, when I try to free this memory whith the function free, it brokes my application, and sometimes it's ok, why? how do I realize when I have to free the memory that is allocated by third party libraries and why sometimes I don't have to free this memory? Thank you Rodrigo Dominguez wrote: > there are sometimes that I use third party libraries, I use some functions > that returns char * or structs, etc. sometimes ...

vitrual memory to physical memory
How would you go about converting a virtual memory to a physical address. I'm doing a device driver and our company has developed a Common Driver Design (CDD). One of the requirements is to convert the user's virtual address of their buffers to a physical address. The driver then uses that address to perform DMA operations on a PCI devices. We have devloped this CDD for Windows and Linux with great success. I now need to do it on a Solaris 10 OS. Any ideas? John On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 09:13:49 -0700, john <jvasquez@getntds.spam.com> wrote: >How would you go about converting...

Re: &quot;Not enough memory to complete this operation&quot;
Try to move the following file to another location and run LabVIEW: &nbsp; C:\Program Files\LabVIEW 8.5\LabVIEW.ini ...

Labview memory problem
I have an application generated by IOTech for using their analog I/O Card with LABVIEW 7.1. When I start the application. My task manager shows Labview.exe size about 30000K. Then after it goes on increasing with no final limit. This causes my PC to slow down and some time to crash situation. What is the reason for such huge memory increase, I dont understand. The file is attached here with with a hope to get solution. &nbsp; Thanks. DaqBoard 1000 High Stress_v71.zip: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/204924/1/DaqBoard 1000 High Stress_v71.zip Its the DAQBoard1000Highstress.vi. The file is in DAQIO Labview Support Highstress folder. &nbsp; When I unzipped the file I received multiple errors about the lenth of the file names.&nbsp; I don't see anything from the code that did open that is allocating large chunks of memory.&nbsp; There is a missing DLL that could be dooing it.&nbsp; How long does it take before it crashes?&nbsp; What is the rate that memory is being consumed (Meg / Hour)?&nbsp; How much memory do you have in the PC? I would check IOtech's website to see if this is a problem with their driver or LabVIEW API. If my memory serves, I have heard another user have&nbsp;a problem with a memory leak in their IOtech VIs. If it's inside the DLL that the IOtech VIs call, then there's nothing anyone here can do about it. IOtech may have discovered this problem and released a patch for it. So check their knowledgeba...

Cannot open Labview 7 without "not enough memory" error
I get the "not enough mempry to complete this operation" as Labview is opening. I have tried uninstalling everything and reinstalling. No good. There is 512 Mb in this system should be plenty to open Labview. Any ideas? Labview will also not open a vi. It says it cannot find it (the one I selected for it to open). It tries to load it and all subvi's but cannot get past the first vi. I figure there are two possiblities. LabVIEW is poorly installed on your system causing the error or your VIs are corrupted. You can test the former by installing LabVIEW on another compute...

out of memory labview 8
I am pretty new for labview (vs. matlab.) &nbsp; I am running Labview 8 and ran out of memory on a 30x2,000,000 objects. when I started up labview, it only allocates 32mb or so (help-&gt;about labview) I also perform memory checks and the program I am running consumes about 56mb or so of memory. It is causing labview program (as well as labview) to crash.&nbsp; I have programs that will have even more objects (say 100 x 2,000,000) and desperately need to get around this issue. I didn't write the labview program.&nbsp; So far, the questions in the forum either doesn't help or doesn't apply.&nbsp; &nbsp; my machine has 2 gb of physical memory and set up virtual memory from 2gb to 4gb.&nbsp; windows chews up about 0.4gb. So I know windows memory is NOT an issue. I am running windows XP with Pentinum D &nbsp; - How can I allocate more memory to labview 8 (say 1gb or more.)? - I also heard of LVUTIL, but couldn't download the latest version. I wonder if that would help. &nbsp; Hello, It would be most helpful to know how the code is actually structured, as LabVIEW deals with arrays in memory slightly differently than you might expect.&nbsp; First of all, are these giant arrays that you are working with constant or are they built up as part of program execution?&nbsp; Second, if there are any branches of the wires carrying the array data, this will make another copy of the array in memory, one for each branch.&nbsp...

Memory Allocation Labview
Hi All &nbsp; I have a doubt regarding memory allocation in Labview. &nbsp; If we used a constant in the loop then labview allocate memory to the constant in each iteration or in the first iteration itself. Please clarify it. Also explain me about the memory allocation in labview with respect to consatnt, array,cluster,graph etc... &nbsp; Regards J can we generate frequency using counters wrote: If we used a constant in the loop then labview allocate memory to the constant in each iteration or in the first iteration itself. Please clarify it. Also explain me about the memory allocation in labview with respect to consatnt, array,cluster,graph etc... Here are a few links. See if they answer your question. &nbsp; <a href="http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/371361B-01/lvconcepts/vi_memory_usage/" target="_blank">http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/371361B-01/lvconcepts/vi_memory_usage/</a> <a href="http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/771AC793114A5CB986256CAB00079F57" target="_blank">http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/771AC793114A5CB986256CAB00079F57</a> &nbsp; &nbsp; ...

Web resources about - Labview out of memory message: memory full; not enough memory to complete this operation - comp.lang.labview

Operation Gladio - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Operation Gladio ( Italian : Operazione Gladio ) is the codename for a clandestine NATO " stay-behind " operation in Italy after World War II ...

Brussels terrorist attacks: bomb suspect wounded in police operation
... carrying what was reported to have been a suitcase full of explosives on Friday after shooting him in the leg during a major police operation ...

Brussels terrorist attacks: bomb suspect wounded in police operation
... carrying what was reported to have been a suitcase full of explosives on Friday after shooting him in the leg during a major police operation ...

Wounded suspect held in Brussels police operation
Belgian police have captured a suspect after shooting him in the leg during a major police operation following Tuesday's suicide bombings in ...

Islamic State conflict: Iraqi forces launch operation to retake Mosul
Iraqi forces launch an operation to retake the northern city of Mosul from so-called Islamic State (IS), officials say.

Joint Task Force Arrests Dozens in 'Operation Violence Reduction 12'
Big Island Now Joint Task Force Arrests Dozens in 'Operation Violence Reduction 12' Big Island Now Last month, a joint task force began a ...

INSIDER is hiring a rockstar Social Operations Manager
Business Insider is looking for someone who thinks obsessively about social media to join the INSIDER team as Social Operations Manager. INSIDER ...

Iraq launches operation to pave way for Mosul assault
Iraq launches operation to pave way for Mosul assault

Just 50 Jews left in Yemen after covert airlift operation
... 19 were airlifted to Israel in the final covert rescue mission, marking the end of a Jewish community dating 2,000 years. The secret operation ...

Secret operation brings 19 of Yemen's last Jews to Israel
JERUSALEM (AP) — Some of Yemen's last remaining Jews have arrived in Israel after a clandestine operation retrieved them from the war-torn country, ...